Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

You gain strength

Posted 7 months ago

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience you face daily... Everything that happens builds your confidence... It strengthen you... Become stronger!! But the courage you have to develop after you have build the strength and confidence you must have been the courage to not give up.... Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning.. Have a fantastic an a wonderful day...
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience you face daily... Everything that happens builds your confidence... It strengthen you... Become stronger!! But the courage you have to develop after you have build the strength and confidence you must have been the courage to not give up.... Keep praying an keep pushing forward... Good morning.. Have a fantastic an a wonderful day...
Lesil B.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Leslie, Your post is what life is all about. This quote is from the former NBA player Michael Jordan. "I missed more than 8000 shots in my career. I lost almost 300 games. 26 times I was trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." My point is he is probably the only one who remembers his career that way. The NBA faithful remembers him as the Greatest Of All Time. (G.O.A.T.) With SFI and any position in life, if we fall down we have to get, up brush ourselves off and succeed by finding another path. All the best in your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Leslie,

Your post is what life is all about. This quote is from the former NBA player Michael Jordan.

"I missed more than 8000 shots in my career. I lost almost 300 games. 26 times I was trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

My point is he is probably the only one who remembers his career that way. The NBA faithful remembers him as the Greatest Of All Time. (G.O.A.T.)

With SFI and any position in life, if we fall down we have to get, up brush ourselves off and succeed by finding another path.

All the best in your business.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate
3x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 7 months ago

Lesil B - Babe Ruth "Bambino" - Home Run King for many years, also holds Strike-Out Records. Bless you and yours. Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Lesil B - Babe Ruth "Bambino" - Home Run King for many years, also holds Strike-Out Records. Bless you and yours.
Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings