SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Your rate of growth in SFI is entirely up to you!

Posted 10 months ago More by Christo K.

Hi SFI members Your rate of [b][u][i][url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger]growth[/url][/i][/u][/b] in SFI is entirely up to [b]you[/b]! You can [b]absorb, engage the process, and implement[/b] what you [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/][b][u][i]learn[/i][/u][/b][/url] at your own pace. The capacity, experience, and [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports][b][u][i]knowledge[/i][/u][/b][/url] is there to reach the stars. One aspect that becomes clear almost immediately is the power of observational learning. By joining the daily [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum][b][i][u]Forum threads[/u][/i][/b][/url] and reading and joining-in only, you benefit from the exchange, coaching, and problem solving between Gery and SFI members. These exchanges contain real life wisdom that is directly applicable and most importantly they make you aware of what you don't know and how to address it. So if it is to be "It is totally up to yourself" Aim High! Dream Big! Blessings ChristoK
Hi SFI members

Your rate of growth in SFI is entirely up to you! You can absorb, engage the process, and implement what you learn at your own pace. The capacity, experience, and knowledge is there to reach the stars.

One aspect that becomes clear almost immediately is the power of observational learning. By joining the daily Forum threads and reading and joining-in only, you benefit from the exchange, coaching, and problem solving between Gery and SFI members.

These exchanges contain real life wisdom that is directly applicable and most importantly they make you aware of what you don't know and how to address it.

So if it is to be "It is totally up to yourself"
Aim High! Dream Big!

Blessings
ChristoK
5x SUPPORT
Christo K.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Becky F. Bruce H.

Posted 10 months ago 1 Reply

Christo K - Your post certainly points out that you, and you alone are the sole owner of your BUSINESS. You call the shots while applying the free tools and programs that SFI allows us to build OUR BUSINESS. We all have an Affiliate agreement to follow the rules and regulations of SFI. We also need to realize we will be compensated in direct relation to the actions we preform satisfactorily. We are to follow the high standards of the SFI/TC/R-ECA so that we are within the Framework that has been working excellent for many years, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Christo K - Your post certainly points out that you, and you alone are the sole owner of your BUSINESS. You call the shots
while applying the free tools and programs that SFI allows us to build OUR BUSINESS. We all have an Affiliate agreement
to follow the rules and regulations of SFI. We also need to realize we will be compensated in direct relation to the actions
we preform satisfactorily. We are to follow the high standards of the SFI/TC/R-ECA so that we are within the Framework
that has been working excellent for many years, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago More by Christo K.

[quote=1344300]Christo K - Your post certainly points out that you, and you alone are the sole owner of your BUSINESS. You call the shots while applying the free tools and programs that SFI allows us to build OUR BUSINESS. We all have an Affiliate agreement to follow the rules and regulations of SFI. We also need to realize we will be compensated in direct relation to the actions we preform satisfactorily. We are to follow the high standards of the SFI/TC/R-ECA so that we are within the Framework that has been working excellent for many years, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper [/quote] Uncle Bruce My post point out that your GROWTH in SFI is up to YOU. If you follow the links on the highlighted words you will see that my post refer to all the place you can see your results and where you can learn for free from others in SFI. So yes, you call the shots of your own destiny in SFI. It boils down to this, if you don't do anything you will get the results of it and if you do everything that are given to you, you will have the results of it too. Blessings ChristoK
Bruce H. posted:
Christo K - Your post certainly points out that you, and you alone are the sole owner of your BUSINESS. You call the shots
while applying the free tools and programs that SFI allows us to build OUR BUSINESS. We all have an Affiliate agreement
to follow the rules and regulations of SFI. We also need to realize we will be compensated in direct relation to the actions
we preform satisfactorily. We are to follow the high standards of the SFI/TC/R-ECA so that we are within the Framework
that has been working excellent for many years, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper

Uncle Bruce
My post point out that your GROWTH in SFI is up to YOU. If you follow the links on the highlighted words you will see that my post refer to all the place you can see your results and where you can learn for free from others in SFI.
So yes, you call the shots of your own destiny in SFI. It boils down to this, if you don't do anything you will get the results of it and if you do everything that are given to you, you will have the results of it too.

Blessings
ChristoK
5x SUPPORT
Christo K.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings