Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My thoughts reflecting back with SFI! Great compensation plan.

Posted 8 months ago

Today is the anniversary of the Feb 2011 Earthquake. I am reflecting back on memories of friends and customers that lost their lives that day. Remembering my mum who passed away a year later. Always a sad day. I just throw myself into SFI advertising and participating. Taking my mind away to a happier place. Greatful for the SFI payment plan and guides to follow. SFI were my life line allowing me to rise from the dust and get my business back on track in 2013. They have a great Marketing Plan which no matter where you are. We can succeed with just a computer and online access. Take my example. No matter the circumstances I make the most of the SFI business opportunity. So I just want to say Thanks SFI and to all My Team for their support. As my commissions reflect on my teams participation. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pWU7law.jpg[/img]
Today is the anniversary of the Feb 2011 Earthquake.
I am reflecting back on memories of friends and customers that lost their lives that day.
Remembering my mum who passed away a year later.
Always a sad day.
I just throw myself into SFI advertising and participating.
Taking my mind away to a happier place.
Greatful for the SFI payment plan and guides to follow.

SFI were my life line allowing me to rise from the dust and get my business back on track in 2013.
They have a great Marketing Plan which no matter where you are.
We can succeed with just a computer and online access.

Take my example. No matter the circumstances I make the most of the SFI business opportunity.
So I just want to say Thanks SFI and to all My Team for their support.
As my commissions reflect on my teams participation.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 8 months ago

Very positive reflection of your time with SFI. Sounds like you faced adversity and worked through it. Great inspiration for those still working to figure out how to make it. I have found SFI to be a company to follow through on its promises. They provide An opportunity, it is up to us decide what we will make of it. Great post.
Very positive reflection of your time with SFI. Sounds like you faced adversity and worked through it. Great inspiration for those still working to figure out how to make it. I have found SFI to be a company to follow through on its promises. They provide An opportunity, it is up to us decide what we will make of it. Great post.
5x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

When individual member of the team does his part, he contributes to the success of the team. Team building involves individuals who are active. Active means to participate in the business with commitment and persistence to achieve their individual goals. My goal is to maintain my BTL every month irrespective whether I have EAs or not. I still can get benefits as a Team Leader. Familiarize ourselves with the Compensation Plan and Benefits. From there we will know, there is no limit to our success and income. Go for them!
When individual member of the team does his part, he contributes to the success of the team. Team building involves individuals who are active. Active means to participate in the business with commitment and persistence to achieve their individual goals.
My goal is to maintain my BTL every month irrespective whether I have EAs or not. I still can get benefits as a Team Leader. Familiarize ourselves with the Compensation Plan and Benefits. From there we will know, there is no limit to our success and income. Go for them!
7x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

As always Maree, very inspirational. My notepad is full of your post. One more addition to recommend to my team. Thanks and be blessed. Daramfonabasi O.
As always Maree, very inspirational. My notepad is full of your post. One more addition to recommend to my team.
Thanks and be blessed.
Daramfonabasi O.
Daramfonabasi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings