SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Winning The Prize

Posted 10 months ago More by Agnes C.

Winning The Prize We all want to win the prize. I read an article this morning on the Internet related to winners of television game shows. One statement stood out among all the other information shared. It was referring to the contestant Olmstead who in 2001 became a multimillionaire winner on Jeopardy. He had a longstanding thirst for knowledge and never stopped in his learning process. It was this longstanding thirst for knowledge that made Olmstead a Jeopardy winner in 1994 and paved the road for him to be in the hot seat for Millionaire in April 2001. There were anxious moments for all concerned There were red lights emitting a lot of heat thus beads of sweat, clammy palms, shaky knees for Olmstead. Many of us can relate to this somewhat. We can create a very minor situation in comparison in our own life when we approach what we consider undaunting odds related to building our SFI online business. Like Olmstead who had a very patient host standing there with him, we have a very patient open-armed leader with many assistants who are ready willing and able to help us begin our journey and continue walking through it for years to come. What it demands from us is a desire and willingness to seek the knowledge then put it into action. We do not have a ticking clock glaring at us; counting down the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or years. We build our business from the foundation up starting with a beginner’s knowledge. As we progress, our knowledge will grow; as will our confidence and competency. The comprehensive factor is making a commitment to learn, grow and perform daily operational duties necessary for success. This is how we earn our rewards. Rewards with honor and purpose. Never expecting others to do it for us. But! Asking them to walk along sides assisting with friendly, caring information, suggestions and sometime more. With gratitude for friends on all levels we are able to build our own business with pride. What a wonderful feeling and chest thumping celebration when we say. “I did it! I read, studied, learned and used that knowledge to perform! This is how winners are born. Have a wonderful day!

Winning The Prize
We all want to win the prize.
I read an article this morning on the Internet related to winners of television game shows.
One statement stood out among all the other information shared.
It was referring to the contestant Olmstead who in 2001 became a multimillionaire winner on Jeopardy.
He had a longstanding thirst for knowledge and never stopped in his learning process.
It was this longstanding thirst for knowledge that made Olmstead a Jeopardy winner in 1994 and paved the road for him to be in the hot seat for Millionaire in April 2001.
There were anxious moments for all concerned There were red lights emitting a lot of heat thus beads of sweat, clammy palms, shaky knees for Olmstead.
Many of us can relate to this somewhat.
We can create a very minor situation in comparison in our own life when we approach what we consider undaunting odds related to building our SFI online business.
Like Olmstead who had a very patient host standing there with him, we have a very patient open-armed leader with many assistants who are ready willing and able to help us begin our journey and continue walking through it for years to come.
What it demands from us is a desire and willingness to seek the knowledge then put it into action.
We do not have a ticking clock glaring at us; counting down the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or years.
We build our business from the foundation up starting with a beginner’s knowledge.
As we progress, our knowledge will grow; as will our confidence and competency.
The comprehensive factor is making a commitment to learn, grow and perform daily operational duties necessary for success.
This is how we earn our rewards.
Rewards with honor and purpose.
Never expecting others to do it for us. But! Asking them to walk along sides assisting with friendly, caring information, suggestions and sometime more.
With gratitude for friends on all levels we are able to build our own business with pride.
What a wonderful feeling and chest thumping celebration when we say. “I did it! I read, studied, learned and used that knowledge to perform!
This is how winners are born.
Have a wonderful day!
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Becky F.

Posted 10 months ago

Agnes C -Your post is quite inspiring. Through the years I have had several management and sales positions and I recall the one gentleman who was always on top of everything. I asked him one day what piece of advice he could give me. He said, "okay," and he said to Always Keep Your EYES ON THE PRIZE. If you don't you'll drift off the path to success. No matter what occurs we must always stay focused and quite simply, "Keep Our Eyes On The Prize." Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Agnes C -Your post is quite inspiring. Through the years I have had several management and sales positions and I recall the one gentleman who was always on top of everything. I asked him one day what piece of advice he could give me. He said,
"okay," and he said to Always Keep Your EYES ON THE PRIZE. If you don't you'll drift off the path to success. No matter what occurs we must always stay focused and quite simply, "Keep Our Eyes On The Prize." Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Roberto D. Becky F.

Posted 10 months ago More by Agnes C.

Thank you Bruce you are so correct. I remember as a 4-H contestant in numerous contests, fairs, etc. The entire we prepped our animals, our speeches etc. our focus was always on the prize. But as you said it does take focus and dedication.
Thank you Bruce you are so correct. I remember as a 4-H contestant in numerous contests, fairs, etc. The entire we prepped our animals, our speeches etc. our focus was always on the prize. But as you said it does take focus and dedication.
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings