Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sponsor

Posted 7 months ago

My Sponsor keep repeating the same email i'm looking for some thing new to motivate me or i have to motivate my self to get going with the business
My Sponsor keep repeating the same email i'm looking for some thing new to motivate me or i have to motivate my self to get going with the business
Cain M.

South Africa

Posted 7 months ago

Read the tip of the day daily it helps
Read the tip of the day daily it helps
SUPPORT
Muriel M.

South Africa

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

[quote=1334348]My Sponsor keep repeating the same email i'm looking for some thing new to motivate me or i have to motivate my self to get going with the business[/quote] Hello fellow South African, Mr Cain M. ! :wave: Allow me to share some [b]advice[/b] with you. Cain, [b]in ANY business[/b], whether SFI, international or local, irrespective of the type of business, [b]it is ALL ABOUT AND STARTS WITH YOU![/b] - [b]YOU[/b] have to be [b]determined, focused, dedicated, disciplined and passionate[/b] about the business you are building. - [b]YOU[/b] have to build [b]DAILY[/b], taking [b]little steps ALL the time[/b] - [b]YOU[/b] have to always keep your [b]REASON for joining SFI[/b], your WHY (many people so often refer to), uppermost in mind - [b]YOU[/b] know that this is not a get-rich-quick business; you have to put in the work to [b]build[/b] it, [b]consistently[/b], until you achieve success - [b]YOU[/b] have to go the extra mile, acquire the knowledge, learn, apply, fail sometimes, start again… Now Cain and [b]very importantly[/b]: - IF you are going to wait on your Sponsor to motivate you to "get going" or to push or coerce you into action, then I'm afraid you are never going to become successful ([i]& I say this with the utmost respect and humility towards you[/i]). - IF you are going to wait on others, you are might become dejected and miserable, possibly to the point of quitting, because your mind/thoughts will inform you that "no one is taking my hand and this business isn't working". - [b]YOU Cain[/b] have to [b]take the necessary steps to make your business work[/b], to make it successful. In the process you’ll [b]experience personal growth[/b] which is an [b]additional motivating and powerful factor[/b] IF grasped and appreciated. - SFI offers us all the necessary [b]tools[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/ and [b]training[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ to make a success of our Zing Network business. It's a blessing that it is offered [b]FREE OF CHARGE[/b] - up for grabs so to speak!! :clap: :clap: Congratulations! :clap: :clap: I've noticed that you've celebrated your first SFI anniversary recently. You have come a long way already & I applaud you for that as well as the fact that despite not receiving the desired assistance from your Sponsor (and maybe Upline) that you have persevered. That says a lot about you and your character! :thumbsup: You’ve already got what it takes to build a successful business - persistence, not quitting! :thumbsup: If you haven't contacted your Upline for support yet, or even maybe anew, I suggest you try again. Contact them and ask for help but (one of my :sparkles: [b]golden tips![/b] :sparkles:) do not despair if they do not respond! You have[b] MORE THAN your Sponsor or Upline here in the SFI Forum[/b] as well as your [b]a2a Friends[/b]. I have learned SO MUCH asking questions in the Forum and my a2a Friends AND they're often available when my Sponsor isn't (due to time zone differences). [b]I encourage you[/b] (another one of my :sparkles: [b]golden tips![/b] :sparkles:) [b]make a [u]concerted effort[/u] to build into [u]your daily schedule[/u], time to READ some of the Forum posts[/b]. [b]THIS golden tip[/b] has been [b]invaluable to my SFI growth, understanding the business, learning about it, implementing tips[/b] shared by other affiliates especially the top performers! There’s a saying: “[b][i]If you want to be successful, surround yourself or befriend successful people[/i][/b]”. This is what I have found to be [b]very beneficial not only in business but also in life[/b]. My :sparkles: [b][u]most NB! TIPS[/u][/b] :sparkles: for you Cain is this: - [b][u]Commit[/u][/b] to learning by yourself. - [b][i]Commit[/i][/b] to excellence by utilizing the SFI tools and training available right now. - [b][u]Commit[/u][/b] to building your business by using also and especially the SFI Forum platform. I guarantee you that just these few commitments will result in a [b]change in attitude towards your business, it will create [u]purpose and direction[/u] AND it will [u]further motivate you[/u][/b] to do what it takes to build your business :thumbsup: Go for it Cain! It’s a new day, a new year, a fresh start! Who knows where you’ll be in/with your Zing Network business on your next SFI anniversary!? :ok_hand: :trophy: Lastly, remember also the following three quotes: “[b][i]For things to change, I have to change[/i][/b]" “[b][i]I can’t expect a different outcome if I continue doing things the same way[/i][/b]” “[b][i]If it’s to be, it’s up to me[/i][/b]!” Kindest regards and I :pray: abundant blessing over you and your SFI business :raised_hands: Jenny Julies
Cain M. posted:

Hello fellow South African, Mr Cain M. !

Allow me to share some advice with you.

Cain, in ANY business, whether SFI, international or local, irrespective of the type of business, it is ALL ABOUT AND STARTS WITH YOU!

- YOU have to be determined, focused, dedicated, disciplined and passionate about the business you are building.
- YOU have to build DAILY, taking little steps ALL the time
- YOU have to always keep your REASON for joining SFI, your WHY (many people so often refer to), uppermost in mind
- YOU know that this is not a get-rich-quick business; you have to put in the work to build it, consistently, until you achieve success
- YOU have to go the extra mile, acquire the knowledge, learn, apply, fail sometimes, start again…

Now Cain and very importantly:

- IF you are going to wait on your Sponsor to motivate you to "get going" or to push or coerce you into action, then I'm afraid you are never going to become successful (& I say this with the utmost respect and humility towards you).

- IF you are going to wait on others, you are might become dejected and miserable, possibly to the point of quitting, because your mind/thoughts will inform you that "no one is taking my hand and this business isn't working".

- YOU Cain have to take the necessary steps to make your business work, to make it successful. In the process you’ll experience personal growth which is an additional motivating and powerful factor IF grasped and appreciated.

- SFI offers us all the necessary tools www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/ and training www.sfimg.com/Training/ to make a success of our Zing Network business. It's a blessing that it is offered FREE OF CHARGE - up for grabs so to speak!!

Congratulations!
I've noticed that you've celebrated your first SFI anniversary recently. You have come a long way already & I applaud you for that as well as the fact that despite not receiving the desired assistance from your Sponsor (and maybe Upline) that you have persevered. That says a lot about you and your character!
You’ve already got what it takes to build a successful business - persistence, not quitting!

If you haven't contacted your Upline for support yet, or even maybe anew, I suggest you try again. Contact them and ask for help but (one of my
golden tips!
) do not despair if they do not respond!

You have MORE THAN your Sponsor or Upline here in the SFI Forum as well as your a2a Friends. I have learned SO MUCH asking questions in the Forum and my a2a Friends AND they're often available when my Sponsor isn't (due to time zone differences).

I encourage you (another one of my
golden tips!
) make a concerted effort to build into your daily schedule, time to READ some of the Forum posts. THIS golden tip has been invaluable to my SFI growth, understanding the business, learning about it, implementing tips shared by other affiliates especially the top performers!

There’s a saying: “If you want to be successful, surround yourself or befriend successful people”. This is what I have found to be very beneficial not only in business but also in life.

My
most NB! TIPS
for you Cain is this:
- Commit to learning by yourself.
- Commit to excellence by utilizing the SFI tools and training available right now.
- Commit to building your business by using also and especially the SFI Forum platform.

I guarantee you that just these few commitments will result in a change in attitude towards your business, it will create purpose and direction AND it will further motivate you to do what it takes to build your business

Go for it Cain! It’s a new day, a new year, a fresh start! Who knows where you’ll be in/with your Zing Network business on your next SFI anniversary!?

Lastly, remember also the following three quotes:

For things to change, I have to change"

I can’t expect a different outcome if I continue doing things the same way

If it’s to be, it’s up to me!”

Kindest regards and I
abundant blessing over you and your SFI business

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Cain, Motivation comes from within. This is your business and you must treat it as such. Do you need someone else to motivate you to run your own business? Do you only spend an hour a day on your own business? What you invest into your business is what you get out of it, whether it is time or money. This is a business of repetition and routine. Advertise, advertise, advertise and advertise. Build your team and sell products from Tripleclicks. Do you need a sponsor to motivate you to do this? Your sponsor's email is repetitive because she/he is probably out of ideas to get the meaning across to you. Rather than moan about your own motivation, why don't you think of ways to motivate your downline and grow your team.
Cain,
Motivation comes from within. This is your business and you must treat it as such. Do you need someone else to motivate you to run your own business? Do you only spend an hour a day on your own business? What you invest into your business is what you get out of it, whether it is time or money.
This is a business of repetition and routine. Advertise, advertise, advertise and advertise. Build your team and sell products from Tripleclicks. Do you need a sponsor to motivate you to do this?
Your sponsor's email is repetitive because she/he is probably out of ideas to get the meaning across to you. Rather than moan about your own motivation, why don't you think of ways to motivate your downline and grow your team.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

Who is your Sponsor
Who is your Sponsor
4x SUPPORT
Marlene O.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Teresa S.

[quote=1339603]Who is your Sponsor[/quote] One can click on the photo of those who post in the forum to visit their snapshot profile page, and there one can see who their sponsor is, and can click to see their SFI and TripleClicks badges.
Marlene O. posted:
Who is your Sponsor

One can click on the photo of those who post in the forum to visit their snapshot profile page, and there one can see who their sponsor is, and can click to see their SFI and TripleClicks badges.
24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago More by Teresa S.

Under the "Leaders" tab at the top of the page visit the various pages. Click on the names of the top few to visit their profile pages. Also click to see their SFI and TripleClicks badges. The top leaders usually have a lot of badges because they involve themselves in very many aspects of SFI - this can be your motivation - try to get those badges too. To learn how to get those badges visit the bottom area of the Badges page to see the badges you don't yet have. Click those badges to read what you need to do to get those badges. It isn't just a collection of badges - when one works at getting those badges one is also working to improve one's SFI business.
Under the "Leaders" tab at the top of the page visit the various pages. Click on the names of the top few to visit their profile pages. Also click to see their SFI and TripleClicks badges. The top leaders usually have a lot of badges because they involve themselves in very many aspects of SFI - this can be your motivation - try to get those badges too. To learn how to get those badges visit the bottom area of the Badges page to see the badges you don't yet have. Click those badges to read what you need to do to get those badges. It isn't just a collection of badges - when one works at getting those badges one is also working to improve one's SFI business.
24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Sorry to place my query on a reply to your post. I couldnt find the new post command... I have 2 or 3 t credits. How can I best utilise them to grow my business? I am disabled and therefore cannot invest at present
Sorry to place my query on a reply to your post. I couldnt find the new post command...
I have 2 or 3 t credits. How can I best utilise them to grow my business?
I am disabled and therefore cannot invest at present
Genevieve P.

South Africa

| Edit settings