Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Members black mailing me for Cash.

Posted 6 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]I am so disappointed.[/b] A CSA member in my team has been emailing me on a regular basis requesting money. First they gave me a sob story and asked if I could send $500 to them as their store was no longer with triple clicks. Of course I replied NO. Then they sent another email requesting $100. I continued to say NO. [b]NOW I received this email.[/b] You didn't hear my cry for help even though you knew how hard working and selfless I have been in building my SFI business. I sent a message to you to help me for the first time in my SFI career. Yeah. I know you make your money but am part of it too. If it were Laverne and the others, won't you help? This time Maree I am giving you 2 stars. Am already going through a lot right now. I just want to be left alone. THIS is so wrong.. Black mailing me with giving me a 2 star rating. SHAME on YOU. I have sent in a support ticket. MY advice do not send money to members that try to blackmail you with star ratings. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LHwdmBj.png[/img]
I am so disappointed.
A CSA member in my team has been emailing me on a regular basis requesting money.
First they gave me a sob story and asked if I could send $500 to them as their store was no longer with triple clicks.
Of course I replied NO.
Then they sent another email requesting $100. I continued to say NO.
NOW I received this email.

You didn't hear my cry for help even though you knew how hard working and selfless I have been in building my SFI business.
I sent a message to you to help me for the first time in my SFI career.
Yeah. I know you make your money but am part of it too.
If it were Laverne and the others, won't you help?
This time Maree I am giving you 2 stars.
Am already going through a lot right now. I just want to be left alone.

THIS is so wrong.. Black mailing me with giving me a 2 star rating.
SHAME on YOU.
I have sent in a support ticket.
MY advice do not send money to members that try to blackmail you with star ratings.

24x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Maree: How awful that someone has gone to this level to blackmail you to try to get you to send them money. I cannot even imagine what kind of person would do that. Hopefully, support will help out and take care of this situation for you so that it does not reflect on your sponsor and/or co-sponsor rating for this month. I have had people ask for money and laptops and whatever but have never had anyone go to that extent before to blackmail me. Hang in there, Maree. I am sure support will work it all out for you. Take care. Shelley Leepper
Maree:
How awful that someone has gone to this level to blackmail you to try to get you to send them money. I cannot even imagine what kind of person would do that. Hopefully, support will help out and take care of this situation for you so that it does not reflect on your sponsor and/or co-sponsor rating for this month.

I have had people ask for money and laptops and whatever but have never had anyone go to that extent before to blackmail me. Hang in there, Maree. I am sure support will work it all out for you. Take care.

Shelley Leepper
50x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Maree W! No one has right to blackmailing you with star ratings. You doesn't have an obligation to help your PSAs and CSAs with money. My advice: Don't answer on it, and wait for support answer. Good luck!
Hi Maree W!

No one has right to blackmailing you with star ratings. You doesn't have an obligation to help your PSAs and CSAs with money.

My advice: Don't answer on it, and wait for support answer.

Good luck!
3x SUPPORT
Jelena J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

[b][/b]This person should be ashamed of themselves, it is not your fault that their store is no longer with Tripleclicks, or that they are having a difficult time. To use blackmail is utterly disgusting. You did the right thing in reporting them.
This person should be ashamed of themselves, it is not your fault that their store is no longer with Tripleclicks, or that they are having a difficult time.

To use blackmail is utterly disgusting.

You did the right thing in reporting them.
Wen B.

France

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Maree, I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and I want to thank you for the warning that this could happen to the rest of us. So far it has not but I will have my guard up for this type of happening. I will also teach my team members to not be blackmail by anyone.
Hi Maree,

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and I want to thank you
for the warning that this could happen to the rest of us. So far it has not but I
will have my guard up for this type of happening. I will also teach my
team members to not be blackmail by anyone.
16x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by William R. I. 1 Reply

This is not true blackmail (the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.) but it is definitely unethical. Of course one should not give in to threats of low ratings. I'm sure SFI will remedy the situation. [img]http://assets.change.org/photos/8/hs/ga/ZNHsGamNXNeIgmo-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1516241329[/img]
This is not true blackmail (the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.) but it is definitely unethical. Of course one should not give in to threats of low ratings. I'm sure SFI will remedy the situation.

245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Maree W.

She is upset as her ECA store was not in the 5% retained. And she has no money to set up a site for the ECA Rewardical Program. BUT this is no excuse.
She is upset as her ECA store was not in the 5% retained.
And she has no money to set up a site for the ECA Rewardical Program.
BUT this is no excuse.
24x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Dear Maree W , I would not comment on such bad news . Have my full support ! I hope the support will react as soon as possible. Be strong in these situations !
Dear Maree W ,
I would not comment on such bad news .
Have my full support !
I hope the support will react as soon as possible.
Be strong in these situations !
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

That is just SOOO wrong of them in many different ways. You are already helping them in the best way you can. Like I said that is just wrong and I believe against the SFI rules. Gery will take care of that I am sure. Don't give in, they do not have the right to treat you that way and they should be ashamed of their behavior. Good luck with your business and don't let anyone like that push you around, that was the best thing to do was report them.
That is just SOOO wrong of them in many different ways. You are already helping them in the best way you can. Like I said that is just wrong and I believe against the SFI rules. Gery will take care of that I am sure. Don't give in, they do not have the right to treat you that way and they should be ashamed of their behavior. Good luck with your business and don't let anyone like that push you around, that was the best thing to do was report them.
Ramonda R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

I am so sorry Maree, because of his behavior, but unfortunately, it's not isolation case. One of my members asked me for credit that he can build his Business here, 2nd. gave up, because he didn't get $250 Class Cash prize, and he said to me, it's not fair, he counted on that money. Above all, one of my CSA gives me bad rating, with a note to reassign to him one of my BTLs, that he can be STL. Even I told him that is not possible to make such reassign, he continue with his bad rating. Sometimes, I really wish that we can left our rating as Sponsor/Co-Sponsor to PSA/CSA or that SFI remove Sponsor/Co-Sponsor rating, especially, because their "honest" rating can affect our Commission. Good thing that you send ticket to Support, such behavior shouldn't be allowed. You're great Leader and I wish you lot of Success in March :sparkling_heart: Dragana
I am so sorry Maree, because of his behavior, but unfortunately, it's not isolation case.

One of my members asked me for credit that he can build his Business here, 2nd. gave up, because he didn't get $250 Class Cash prize, and he said to me, it's not fair, he counted on that money.

Above all, one of my CSA gives me bad rating, with a note to reassign to him one of my BTLs, that he can be STL.
Even I told him that is not possible to make such reassign, he continue with his bad rating.

Sometimes, I really wish that we can left our rating as Sponsor/Co-Sponsor to PSA/CSA or that SFI remove Sponsor/Co-Sponsor rating, especially, because their "honest" rating can affect our Commission.

Good thing that you send ticket to Support, such behavior shouldn't be allowed.

You're great Leader and I wish you lot of Success in March

Dragana
10x SUPPORT
DRAGANA J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you Marlee for letting us know but so disappointing to hear they would go to these steps for you and I know how hard you work each day. I am sure Gary will make sure this does not happen again and have them removed. All the best for your success daily. Donna
Thank you Marlee for letting us know but so disappointing to hear they would go to these steps
for you and I know how hard you work each day.
I am sure Gary will make sure this does not happen again and have them removed.

All the best for your success daily.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

During my 5 years here in SFI a few affiliates have requested money from me. I know that is no crime but I just informed them I am here to help to the best I can but not to fund their business. One understood while a few others stop working. Thats life!
During my 5 years here in SFI a few affiliates have requested money from me. I know that is no crime but I just informed them I am here to help to the best I can but not to fund their business. One understood while a few others stop working. Thats life!
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings