Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I overlooked sending my Commitment message in 2013.

Posted 3 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]Today I learn't something new when logging into SFI's Home Page.[/b] Yes I originally joined SFI at the end of 2010. Then the Christchurch Earthquakes struck in 2011, and I did not reactivate my account at SFI until 2013. With very little understanding of how the SFI system worked. I had overlooked this. [b]The title I read today when logging into SFI was. Tip of the Day[/b] Raise your hand and earn VP Show your up line team members you're serious about your business by "raising your hand" with a pre-written affiliate Commitment Message. Just go to the message page, select a few options, and click Submit. Your up line team members may actually be waiting to receive this message before offering you co-op spots, reassignments, and/or other valuable benefits... PLUS, you'll pick up a quick 50 Versa Points! [b]I could not remember if I had done this action.[/b] With all the confusion of reactivating my account after the Christchurch Earthquakes. So I clicked the button and to my surprise I had not completed this action. So it was the quickest 50 VP I have earned with participating with SFI. Yes I always say I learn something new every day with reading the Tips and Forum Post. So be sure to read ALL the tips, you never know when you may of skipped an action. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oR57iaH.png[/img]
Today I learn't something new when logging into SFI's Home Page.
Yes I originally joined SFI at the end of 2010.
Then the Christchurch Earthquakes struck in 2011, and I did not reactivate my account at SFI until 2013.
With very little understanding of how the SFI system worked. I had overlooked this.

The title I read today when logging into SFI was. Tip of the Day
Raise your hand and earn VP
Show your up line team members you're serious about your business by "raising your hand" with a pre-written affiliate Commitment Message.
Just go to the message page, select a few options, and click Submit.
Your up line team members may actually be waiting to receive this message before offering you co-op spots, reassignments, and/or other valuable benefits...
PLUS, you'll pick up a quick 50 Versa Points!

I could not remember if I had done this action.
With all the confusion of reactivating my account after the Christchurch Earthquakes.
So I clicked the button and to my surprise I had not completed this action.
So it was the quickest 50 VP I have earned with participating with SFI.

Yes I always say I learn something new every day with reading the Tips and Forum Post.
So be sure to read ALL the tips, you never know when you may of skipped an action.

20x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Maree: Congratulations on grabbing an extra 50 Versa Points by finding a task that you did not do from long ago. I love the tips and when I can, I copy them over and keep them for future reading and sometimes for re-sharing with my team at a later date to remind them of these things. The tips are great. Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum. Take care. Shelley
Maree:
Congratulations on grabbing an extra 50 Versa Points by finding a task that you did not do from long ago.

I love the tips and when I can, I copy them over and keep them for future reading and sometimes for re-sharing with my team at a later date to remind them of these things. The tips are great.

Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum. Take care.

Shelley
48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Maree ... i may say that in spite of SFI daily log-ins, we may still miss some matters. It's my third year in SFI business but i'm still like the newbies, discovering and learning everyday. Thanks, and praise to Almighty for surviving from Christ Church earthquakes ... and my greetings of Congratulations for qualifying as a Gold Team Leader!
Maree ... i may say that in spite of SFI daily log-ins, we may still miss some matters. It's my third year in SFI business but i'm still like the newbies, discovering and learning everyday.

Thanks, and praise to Almighty for surviving from Christ Church earthquakes ... and my greetings of Congratulations for qualifying as a Gold Team Leader!

12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1353101][b]Today I learn't something new when logging into SFI's Home Page.[/b] Yes I originally joined SFI at the end of 2010. Then the Christchurch Earthquakes struck in 2011, and I did not reactivate my account at SFI until 2013. With very little understanding of how the SFI system worked. I had overlooked this. [b]The title I read today when logging into SFI was. Tip of the Day[/b] Raise your hand and earn VP Show your up line team members you're serious about your business by "raising your hand" with a pre-written affiliate Commitment Message. Just go to the message page, select a few options, and click Submit. Your up line team members may actually be waiting to receive this message before offering you co-op spots, reassignments, and/or other valuable benefits... PLUS, you'll pick up a quick 50 Versa Points! [b]I could not remember if I had done this action.[/b] With all the confusion of reactivating my account after the Christchurch Earthquakes. So I clicked the button and to my surprise I had not completed this action. So it was the quickest 50 VP I have earned with participating with SFI. Yes I always say I learn something new every day with reading the Tips and Forum Post. So be sure to read ALL the tips, you never know when you may of skipped an action. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oR57iaH.png[/img] [/quote] The Maree I know has showed her true commitment by taking personal responsibility and action on a daily basis. I admire your attitude and appreciate your efforts. THANKS! Leon McKee
Maree W. posted:
Today I learn't something new when logging into SFI's Home Page.
Yes I originally joined SFI at the end of 2010.
Then the Christchurch Earthquakes struck in 2011, and I did not reactivate my account at SFI until 2013.
With very little understanding of how the SFI system worked. I had overlooked this.

The title I read today when logging into SFI was. Tip of the Day
Raise your hand and earn VP
Show your up line team members you're serious about your business by "raising your hand" with a pre-written affiliate Commitment Message.
Just go to the message page, select a few options, and click Submit.
Your up line team members may actually be waiting to receive this message before offering you co-op spots, reassignments, and/or other valuable benefits...
PLUS, you'll pick up a quick 50 Versa Points!

I could not remember if I had done this action.
With all the confusion of reactivating my account after the Christchurch Earthquakes.
So I clicked the button and to my surprise I had not completed this action.
So it was the quickest 50 VP I have earned with participating with SFI.

Yes I always say I learn something new every day with reading the Tips and Forum Post.
So be sure to read ALL the tips, you never know when you may of skipped an action.

The Maree I know has showed her true commitment by taking personal responsibility and action on a daily basis. I admire your attitude and appreciate your efforts. THANKS!

Leon McKee
53x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Maree W. 1 Reply

Laverne one of my team since 2013. Just read my forum post and she also had not sent the Commitment post. So she also is a happy lady. I encourage all my team to read the forum posts on a daily basis. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4d75xdG.gif[/img]
Laverne one of my team since 2013.
Just read my forum post and she also had not sent the Commitment post.
So she also is a happy lady.
I encourage all my team to read the forum posts on a daily basis.
20x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Yes,you are very correct the Tips menu is very instructive,in addition the Alert tab also.Congrats on the 50 versa points.
Yes,you are very correct the Tips menu is very instructive,in addition the Alert tab also.Congrats on the 50 versa points.
SUPPORT
George A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you very much, Maree, for your post. You always give valuable tips ... Regards!
Thank you very much, Maree, for your post. You always give valuable tips ... Regards!
Maria Irena Z.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

I was unsure whether there was a Commitment Message available during that time in 2013. Nevertheless, if I have not read the Tip today, I would have missed this tip. I clicked, sent and it worked.
I was unsure whether there was a Commitment Message available during that time in 2013. Nevertheless, if I have not read the Tip today, I would have missed this tip. I clicked, sent and it worked.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

i would like to thank my sponsor who give the oportinity to there and am so greatful cz of a few time i was here i have trust sfi cz is the best online bussiness thanks sfi and my sponsor
i would like to thank my sponsor who give the oportinity to there and am so greatful cz of a few time i was here i have trust sfi cz is the best online bussiness

thanks sfi and my sponsor
ILDEPHONSE T.

Rwanda

Posted 3 months ago

I just did the Commitment Message, and I Never would of Checked. Thanks
I just did the Commitment Message, and I Never would of Checked.
Thanks
Norman G.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Maree Glad that you got 50 VP. The TIPS tab and the Forum is a great place to learn. Sometimes I learn something new here.
Hi Maree
Glad that you got 50 VP. The TIPS tab and the Forum is a great place to learn. Sometimes I learn something new here.

2x SUPPORT
Sarinah A.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you, I just did it, but I did not even notice it today, but I did not get 50 verses "Why?" Or I will not even get them at all.
Thank you, I just did it, but I did not even notice it today, but I did not get 50 verses "Why?" Or I will not even get them at all.
2x SUPPORT
IVANKA K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings