Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dice Games are Fun!

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Keith C.

Dice games are cool. Why not have a dice game at Eager Zebra. Snakes and Ladders or possibly backgammon. Other dice game suggestions are welcome.
Dice games are cool. Why not have a dice game at Eager Zebra. Snakes and Ladders or possibly backgammon. Other dice game suggestions are welcome.
Keith C.

Canada

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1361376]Dice games are cool. Why not have a dice game at Eager Zebra. Snakes and Ladders or possibly backgammon. Other dice game suggestions are welcome.[/quote] I think I read that new games were on the way, which may include dice. I think any suggestion regarding games which are deemed a good fit with Zebra will be considered.
Keith C. posted:

I think I read that new games were on the way, which may include dice. I think any suggestion regarding games which are deemed a good fit with Zebra will be considered.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H. Lilia G.

Posted 5 months ago

I vote for backgammon. I play an online backgammon game almost as often as I play EZ games. I would most definitely switch to an EZ backgammon game.
I vote for backgammon. I play an online backgammon game almost as often as I play EZ games. I would most definitely switch to an EZ backgammon game.
Kate T.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 5 months ago

Keith C - I agree, the more "bones" the better. Bless you and yours. Snakes & Ladders sounds so inviting, I can't wait. Explain the backgammon briefly, the details have slipped my cranium. I'm sure Gery is going to present "top notchers." Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
Keith C - I agree, the more "bones" the better. Bless you and yours. Snakes & Ladders sounds so inviting, I can't wait.
Explain the backgammon briefly, the details have slipped my cranium. I'm sure Gery is going to present "top notchers."

Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper
12x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Keith C.

You roll the dice first and then move across the board accordingly. It basically works like that. The player with the best rolls win.
You roll the dice first and then move across the board accordingly. It basically works like that. The player with the best rolls win.
Keith C.

Canada

| Edit settings