Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Experiment Complete!

must-read post

Posted 5 months ago More by Chris J.

Hello Everyone! My name is Chris Jones and I want to share my recent experiment with you. 20 day experience after first month of SFI with no auto-delivery or purchases. [b]Auto-delivery What Are The Benefits? and Why Set It For The 1st?[/b] After 9 months of using auto-delivery option to remain BTL qualified, I decided to submit myself to excruciating pain and money loss in order tp conduct an experiment for future references. For the past 3 or 4 months I had my auto-delivery set for the 1st of the month and started noticing good things were happening nearly everyday. I focussed on what was happening and why and realized how truly deep it went! So I talked myself into conducting this experiment so that I could share my experience with team members and others that were wondering if auto-delivery was truly worth it or not. [u]short answer- Most Definitely![/u] So here is my experiment. This month I did not make a purchase. I did not use auto-delivery. I spent my entire TCredit, Rewardical, and commission balances last month and started from nothing! [b]this was really hard for me to do, I enjoy bidding in auctions daily, and well, I could do this no more[/b] The first of the month comes! Usually, I am sitting on 225+ Tcredits, top 500 VP(2800plus), BCQ qualified, and BTL instantly! ([i]for under $70 investment [/i]) But NO! I do not have any Tcredits! I do not have any Rewardicals! I do not have any money! Ok ok I can do this, I say to myself! Need Tcredits, need VP, need RT I do my daily tabs gaining just 10 vp, usually I get 12 and spend 2 TCredits. I've usually won some Rewardicals from a daily drawing. I tell you my world was upside down! I did all the tasks possible to get a few hundred VP for the month, but I needed a sale to get VP. I needed to win a drawing to get RT. I had to run over to Eager Zebra and get serious about winning card king with only 2 free plays daily. I had to get serious about playing KOT to win and get that extra daily crown entry. I really had to spend a lot of time advertising trying to make sure I get a sale. I really had to focus on entering T-Time as many times as possible. I really had to spend a Lot of Time doing things that took away from building my team. I bright moment happened though, after commissions were paid i got my 12 Tcredits for being BTL the month before. I tried to use these TCredits wisely to recycle them into more. I won card king share and gained 6 tcredits after spending only 1 for an extra game. Yay things were looking up so I thought. 5 days later I was out of Tcredits once again. I had only won 2 drawings all month long at it was approaching the 20th. By the 20th of the month I generally have won at least 5 drawings. Nothing is working as smoothly as before. Well, here we are... Tomorrow is the 20th... Results! Not having an auto-delivery setup for the first of the month is a bad idea! By having an auto-delivery setup for EA or BTL qualifying VP on the first of the month: This is what you get... 1. Peace of Mind 2. More time for building your team 3. 2 bonus entries daily (up to 62 in one month) into the daily grand drawing 4. If your AD is for TCredits or bundles with them included, you will have firepower for auctions and games and your daily EZ/PB tabs 5. Prestigious badges and ranks and benefits. In closing, my experiment proved to me that having an auto-delivery setup for the 1st of each month is: [u][b]The Absolute Best SFI Experience [/b][/u] Don't be skeptical any longer, free your mind, remove the stress from SFI and budget yourself an auto-delivery in order to really enjoy your new business and not worry about results so much. It Truly Is Worth It Chris J
Hello Everyone!

My name is Chris Jones and I want to share my recent experiment with you.

20 day experience after first month of SFI with no auto-delivery or purchases.

Auto-delivery What Are The Benefits? and Why Set It For The 1st?

After 9 months of using auto-delivery option to remain BTL qualified,
I decided to submit myself to excruciating pain and money loss
in order tp conduct an experiment for future references.

For the past 3 or 4 months I had my auto-delivery set for the 1st of the month and started noticing good things were happening nearly everyday. I focussed on what was happening and why and realized how truly deep it went!
So I talked myself into conducting this experiment so that I could share my experience with team members and others that were wondering if auto-delivery was truly worth it or not.

short answer- Most Definitely!

So here is my experiment.

This month I did not make a purchase. I did not use auto-delivery.
I spent my entire TCredit, Rewardical, and commission balances last month and started from nothing!

this was really hard for me to do, I enjoy bidding in auctions daily, and well, I could do this no more

The first of the month comes!
Usually, I am sitting on 225+ Tcredits, top 500 VP(2800plus), BCQ qualified, and BTL instantly!
(for under $70 investment )

But NO!
I do not have any Tcredits!
I do not have any Rewardicals!
I do not have any money!

Ok ok I can do this, I say to myself!

Need Tcredits, need VP, need RT
I do my daily tabs gaining just 10 vp, usually I get 12 and spend 2 TCredits.
I've usually won some Rewardicals from a daily drawing.
I tell you my world was upside down!

I did all the tasks possible to get a few hundred VP for the month, but I needed a sale to get VP. I needed to win a drawing to get RT. I had to run over to Eager Zebra and get serious about winning card king with only 2 free plays daily.
I had to get serious about playing KOT to win and get that extra daily crown entry.
I really had to spend a lot of time advertising trying to make sure I get a sale.
I really had to focus on entering T-Time as many times as possible.
I really had to spend a Lot of Time doing things that took away from building my team.

I bright moment happened though, after commissions were paid i got my 12 Tcredits for being BTL the month before.
I tried to use these TCredits wisely to recycle them into more. I won card king share and gained 6 tcredits after spending only 1 for an extra game. Yay things were looking up so I thought.
5 days later I was out of Tcredits once again. I had only won 2 drawings all month long at it was approaching the 20th.
By the 20th of the month I generally have won at least 5 drawings. Nothing is working as smoothly as before.

Well, here we are... Tomorrow is the 20th...

Results!
Not having an auto-delivery setup for the first of the month is a bad idea!

By having an auto-delivery setup for EA or BTL qualifying VP on the first of the month:
This is what you get...

1. Peace of Mind
2. More time for building your team
3. 2 bonus entries daily (up to 62 in one month) into the daily grand drawing
4. If your AD is for TCredits or bundles with them included, you will have firepower for auctions and games and your daily EZ/PB tabs
5. Prestigious badges and ranks and benefits.

In closing, my experiment proved to me that having an auto-delivery setup for the 1st of each month is:
The Absolute Best SFI Experience

Don't be skeptical any longer, free your mind, remove the stress from SFI and budget yourself an auto-delivery in order to really enjoy your new business and not worry about results so much.

It Truly Is Worth It

Chris J
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Well done! That is why it is important to invest in your business = peace of mind. It also shows that it can be difficult for those that do not have the funds to invest. Not impossible but more difficult, especially if they do not get OUTSIDE of SFI and promote to others. I applaud you Chris. Michael
Well done! That is why it is important to invest in your business = peace of mind. It also shows that it can be difficult for those that do not have the funds to invest. Not impossible but more difficult, especially if they do not get OUTSIDE of SFI and promote to others.

I applaud you Chris.

Michael
12x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

I agree. I do the same thing and requalify with my PSA pack purchase on the 1st of each month. The benefits? The PSA I ordered started coming in to my DDs and their DDs (I have 100% opt in) creating excitement early. Human natures proved that we want things early and get disappointed easily if we don’t see results early in the month. That is why I encouraged my team to do the same and order their PSA pack early. Thanks for starting this discussion and well done on your experiment!
I agree. I do the same thing and requalify with my PSA pack purchase on the 1st of each month. The benefits? The PSA I ordered started coming in to my DDs and their DDs (I have 100% opt in) creating excitement early.

Human natures proved that we want things early and get disappointed easily if we don’t see results early in the month. That is why I encouraged my team to do the same and order their PSA pack early.

Thanks for starting this discussion and well done on your experiment!
11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Chris, I also set my auto delivery on the first day of the month and noticed a huge difference . I have more time for my workers and use part of my investment to help them grow. Then Once they grow and re-invest, all I ask is that they do the same for their own Team. regards
Hi Chris,

I also set my auto delivery on the first day of the month and noticed a huge difference .
I have more time for my workers and use part of my investment to help them grow.

Then Once they grow and re-invest, all I ask is that they do the same for their own Team.

regards
8x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Chris J Thank you for sharing your experiment with us. I did the same thing, when I first joined SFI and came to the same Conclusion. I wish you continued success in your Journey here. P.S. I hope EVERY Affiliate sitting on the fence about this, Read's this and follows your advice. Monika T
Hi Chris J
Thank you for sharing your experiment with us.
I did the same thing, when I first joined SFI and came to the same
Conclusion.
I wish you continued success in your Journey here.

P.S. I hope EVERY Affiliate sitting on the fence about this,
Read's this and follows your advice.

Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1369579]I agree. I do the same thing and requalify with my PSA pack purchase on the 1st of each month. The benefits? The PSA I ordered started coming in to my DDs and their DDs (I have 100% opt in) creating excitement early. Human natures proved that we want things early and get disappointed easily if we don’t see results early in the month. That is why I encouraged my team to do the same and order their PSA pack early. Thanks for starting this discussion and well done on your experiment![/quote] Thank you for the additional info. You are absolutely correct. Start the month off with excitement and let it flow through your team and the whole month goes so well! Also a very great idea!
Jay E. posted:
I agree. I do the same thing and requalify with my PSA pack purchase on the 1st of each month. The benefits? The PSA I ordered started coming in to my DDs and their DDs (I have 100% opt in) creating excitement early.

Human natures proved that we want things early and get disappointed easily if we don’t see results early in the month. That is why I encouraged my team to do the same and order their PSA pack early.

Thanks for starting this discussion and well done on your experiment!

Thank you for the additional info. You are absolutely correct. Start the month off with excitement and let it flow through your team and the whole month goes so well! Also a very great idea!
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Chris, thank you for presenting the result of your experiment here. Quite similar to what's happening with me when I used to have an Auto-delivery and to what is happening now. At present, I an forced to exchange TCredits with the Rewardical Tokens or purchase TCredits every now and then. There really is a need to have the required amount needed to have an auto-delivery. I have bookmarked this and will share this with my downline so that they can start thinking about this.
Dear Chris, thank you for presenting the result of your experiment here. Quite similar to what's happening with me when I used to have an Auto-delivery and to what is happening now. At present, I an forced to exchange TCredits with the Rewardical Tokens or purchase TCredits every now and then. There really is a need to have the required amount needed to have an auto-delivery.
I have bookmarked this and will share this with my downline so that they can start thinking about this.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Chris, Back in the day, I tried the same experiment. I canceled my AD and lost a badge from a particular TC package. But, I found I spent more time stressing and less time consulting and team building. On the first day of the next month, I reactivated my AD again for 2 TC packages. (disposable income) I now keep my AD as my foundation. I have no interest being an ECA. I would rather have a team who can buy, sell and recruit. 5x5x5x5x5. To follow this process has to be a long and well thought out scheme. For me, it is absolutely impossible to do this without my AD. All the best of luck with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Chris,

Back in the day, I tried the same experiment. I canceled my AD and lost a badge from a particular TC package. But, I found I spent more time stressing and less time consulting and team building. On the first day of the next month, I reactivated my AD again for 2 TC packages. (disposable income)

I now keep my AD as my foundation. I have no interest being an ECA. I would rather have a team who can buy, sell and recruit. 5x5x5x5x5. To follow this process has to be a long and well thought out scheme. For me, it is absolutely impossible to do this without my AD.

All the best of luck with your business.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate

2x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks Chris for the well thought out procedure, I hope more will see this post and take head to it. I have trouble even getting most of my affiliates to have an AD, only my old times do and of course that is why they are old timers and still with me. If the thousands of affiliates I have had in the nearly 18 years were still with me What would I be? I am going to send this to my downline to have them see the benefits of using the AD wisely.
Thanks Chris for the well thought out procedure, I hope more will see this post and take head to it. I have trouble even getting most of my affiliates to have an AD, only my old times do and of course that is why they are old timers and still with me. If the thousands of affiliates I have had in the nearly 18 years were still with me What would I be?
I am going to send this to my downline to have them see the benefits of using the AD wisely.
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Wow what a great procedure. I plan to change my way of having my AD used. Having it on the first of the month would relieve the stress during the 10th day when the system would do it.
Wow what a great procedure. I plan to change my way of having my AD used. Having it on the first of the month would relieve the stress during the 10th day when the system would do it.
Bevan J W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago 2 Replies

This experiment proves the opposite of one of the statements in the SFI mission statement, which is to help raise others out of poverty. Poverty means not having anything to invest with. Low income in first world nations is very similar. I am low income and nothing to invest with. Supposedly there are people who claim they built this business with nothing. I am still waiting to hear from those people because if I start seeing a pattern in their stories, I will publish those stories and reveal that pattern so others like myself can do the same thing. I too have been a member here since June 2017. I have 24 inactive members that I send team mailings to weekly. When I win T-Time, I used it to buy another T-Credit and now use them to place bids that earn Rewardicals instead. I spend quite a bit of time doing free advertising to get those 24 affiliates. This experiment is great for disproving the SFI advertising that you can do this business for free. I want to see those experiments proving the advertising to be true.
This experiment proves the opposite of one of the statements in the SFI mission statement, which is to help raise others out of poverty. Poverty means not having anything to invest with. Low income in first world nations is very similar. I am low income and nothing to invest with. Supposedly there are people who claim they built this business with nothing. I am still waiting to hear from those people because if I start seeing a pattern in their stories, I will publish those stories and reveal that pattern so others like myself can do the same thing.

I too have been a member here since June 2017. I have 24 inactive members that I send team mailings to weekly. When I win T-Time, I used it to buy another T-Credit and now use them to place bids that earn Rewardicals instead. I spend quite a bit of time doing free advertising to get those 24 affiliates. This experiment is great for disproving the SFI advertising that you can do this business for free. I want to see those experiments proving the advertising to be true.
7x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

[quote=1369657]This experiment proves the opposite of one of the statements in the SFI mission statement, which is to help raise others out of poverty. Poverty means not having anything to invest with. Low income in first world nations is very similar. I am low income and nothing to invest with. Supposedly there are people who claim they built this business with nothing. I am still waiting to hear from those people because if I start seeing a pattern in their stories, I will publish those stories and reveal that pattern so others like myself can do the same thing. I too have been a member here since June 2017. I have 24 inactive members that I send team mailings to weekly. When I win T-Time, I used it to buy another T-Credit and now use them to place bids that earn Rewardicals instead. I spend quite a bit of time doing free advertising to get those 24 affiliates. This experiment is great for disproving the SFI advertising that you can do this business for free. I want to see those experiments proving the advertising to be true.[/quote] You must understand that I first joined SFI originally in '01 and lost my position after more than a year inactive due to personal reasons I would rather not discuss. When I was first with SFI, I never once spent one dime, I was unemployed and spent all of my day promoting SFI. After about 6 months in business I was earning a decent amount each month without spending 1 single dime. I was selling magazine subscriptions and some of our wellness products and earning every month and wqs building an active team. [b]I have been on both sides of this and I would simply suggest to find the budget if you can[/b] It can be done without spending a single dime on purchases. This is 100% true and you should never think otherwise. Now that I do have investment money I choose to do so. [b]Booster Club Qualified On Day 1 Just Makes It Much More Simple And Less Stressful[/b] Thank you for your thoughts on this. Chris J
Marilynn D. posted:
This experiment proves the opposite of one of the statements in the SFI mission statement, which is to help raise others out of poverty. Poverty means not having anything to invest with. Low income in first world nations is very similar. I am low income and nothing to invest with. Supposedly there are people who claim they built this business with nothing. I am still waiting to hear from those people because if I start seeing a pattern in their stories, I will publish those stories and reveal that pattern so others like myself can do the same thing.

I too have been a member here since June 2017. I have 24 inactive members that I send team mailings to weekly. When I win T-Time, I used it to buy another T-Credit and now use them to place bids that earn Rewardicals instead. I spend quite a bit of time doing free advertising to get those 24 affiliates. This experiment is great for disproving the SFI advertising that you can do this business for free. I want to see those experiments proving the advertising to be true.

You must understand that I first joined SFI originally in '01 and lost my position after more than a year inactive due to personal reasons I would rather not discuss.

When I was first with SFI, I never once spent one dime, I was unemployed and spent all of my day promoting SFI. After about 6 months in business I was earning a decent amount each month without spending 1 single dime. I was selling magazine subscriptions and some of our wellness products and earning every month and wqs building an active team.

I have been on both sides of this and I would simply suggest to find the budget if you can

It can be done without spending a single dime on purchases. This is 100% true and you should never think otherwise.

Now that I do have investment money I choose to do so.
Booster Club Qualified On Day 1 Just Makes It Much More Simple And Less Stressful

Thank you for your thoughts on this.
Chris J
10x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings