Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BCQ status

Posted 7 months ago

Hello everyone! "Affiliate achieve BCQ status when they have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month. These orders can be those set to reoccur automatically each month (Auto-Delivery) or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination, your choice. NOTE: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in purchases in the current month" If that's the case, what if you are able to have 1500 VP from the rewards you have on the 3rd month after you have that BCQ status, will you lose your badge if you don't have 1500 from purchases as mentioned above? Just a clarification.... Please!
Hello everyone!
"Affiliate achieve BCQ status when they have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month. These orders can be those set to reoccur automatically each month (Auto-Delivery) or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination, your choice. NOTE: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in purchases in the current month"

If that's the case, what if you are able to have 1500 VP from the rewards you have on the 3rd month after you have that BCQ status, will you lose your badge if you don't have 1500 from purchases as mentioned above?
Just a clarification.... Please!
Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago

Hi Glenda, The following will give you details on Booster Club including the Q& A: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=224802 All the best!
Hi Glenda,
The following will give you details on Booster Club including the Q& A: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=224802
All the best!

37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 7 months ago

Yes, if you don't have purchases as mentioned above, you will lose this badge. Rewards don't count as purchase.
Yes, if you don't have purchases as mentioned above, you will lose this badge. Rewards don't count as purchase.
22x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Glenda, Look under your scoreboard tab, there is written how much VP you still need to have to keep BCQ status. https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Scoreboard TripleClicks Booster Club **** total Booster Club qualifying VP this month • You need **** more VP from purchases this month to become BCQ
Hello Glenda,

Look under your scoreboard tab, there is written how much VP you still need to have to keep BCQ status.

www.sfimg.com/Home/Scoreboard

TripleClicks Booster Club
**** total Booster Club qualifying VP this month
• You need **** more VP from purchases this month to become BCQ
344x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Glenda, My experience earlier this month using rewardicals to earn 1500 VP did not give the BCQ. I had to purchase from TC to get my BCQ back for this month. Best of luck for your future progress. Dawn
Hi Glenda,

My experience earlier this month using rewardicals to earn 1500 VP did not give the BCQ. I had to purchase from TC to get my BCQ back for this month.

Best of luck for your future progress.
Dawn
Dawn V.

Australia

Posted 7 months ago

Hi, You guess right. VPs you get through Rewardical redemption don't count for BCQ. It is strictly through direct Purchase. The best you can do if you have enough Rewardical is to redeem such as gift certificate or bitcoin then use same to make purchase of up to 1500VPs, but I don't think this option worth all the stress. Never the less is a matter of choice. So, to maintain your BCQ month after month you need a direct purchase of at least 1500VPs.
Hi,

You guess right. VPs you get through Rewardical redemption don't count for BCQ. It is strictly through direct Purchase.

The best you can do if you have enough Rewardical is to redeem such as gift certificate or bitcoin then use same to make purchase of up to 1500VPs, but I don't think this option worth all the stress. Never the less is a matter of choice.

So, to maintain your BCQ month after month you need a direct purchase of at least 1500VPs.
Olawale O.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

It is NOT negotiable BUT compulsory for you to have 1500 direct purchases every Month to maintain you BCQ status and you must also meet the EA, 1500vp mark.,.each month to earn the badge!
It is NOT negotiable BUT compulsory for you to have 1500 direct purchases
every Month to maintain you BCQ status and you must also meet the EA, 1500vp
mark.,.each month to earn the badge!
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Of course you will lose the badge if you do not buy and you do not have a minimum of 1500 VP but you do not have to be frightened you can realize your 1500 VP in many ways and with a minimum purchase of 1 TC several times ... much luck and just progress ,,,
Of course you will lose the badge if you do not buy and you do not have a minimum of 1500 VP but you do not have to be frightened you can realize your 1500 VP in many ways and with a minimum purchase of 1 TC several times ... much luck and just progress ,,,
SUPPORT
Radana G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Glenda/ I hope the replies given to your clarification had been very helpful to you in making a decision To maintain your BCQ status. Congratulations for having requalified as an EA today. Well done. Hope you will continue working on building your business and continue to progress and maintain Your Diamond designate which is a big plus when you are marketing your gateways to sponsor New members to your team. All the best Glenda! Warm regards, Cynthia
Hello Glenda/

I hope the replies given to your clarification had been very helpful to you in making a decision
To maintain your BCQ status. Congratulations for having requalified as an EA today. Well done.
Hope you will continue working on building your business and continue to progress and maintain
Your Diamond designate which is a big plus when you are marketing your gateways to sponsor
New members to your team. All the best Glenda!

Warm regards,
Cynthia
Cynthia D.

Australia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings