Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Today's SFI Biz Quiz - Suggestion

Posted 9 months ago More by Navanithe G.

Dear Respected Gery, We are Very Happy To Be A Part with SFI Always. [b][u]I have a suggestion[/u].[/b] Please, whenever you are updating the answer for SFI Biz Quiz for the previous Day, kindly quote the link where it was connected with the answer. It will be very helpful for us to learn. Sometimes our answers were incorrect because we couldn't find it. Please help us. Is it is a good suggestion kindly consider it. Never and Ever Give Up. Thank You.
Dear Respected Gery,
We are Very Happy To Be A Part with SFI Always.

I have a suggestion.

Please, whenever you are updating the answer for SFI Biz Quiz for the previous Day, kindly quote the link where it was connected with the answer. It will be very helpful for us to learn.
Sometimes our answers were incorrect because we couldn't find it. Please help us.

Is it is a good suggestion kindly consider it.

Never and Ever Give Up.

Thank You.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Navanithe, Most of the time, you need to think, in which contest could i find the right answer. Sometime, you can find the answer through typing a word into the search bar. Or go to newsletters and type their a word in the search bar. About yesterday question, this was connected with the winners of Time Machine. Go to Time Machine game and look for the list of winners. There you can find all the winners from each game. With a little bit search work, it was easy to find the correct answer.
Hello Navanithe,

Most of the time, you need to think, in which contest could i find the right answer.

Sometime, you can find the answer through typing a word into the search bar.
Or go to newsletters and type their a word in the search bar.

About yesterday question, this was connected with the winners of Time Machine.
Go to Time Machine game and look for the list of winners. There you can find all the winners from each game.
With a little bit search work, it was easy to find the correct answer.
348x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Navanithe: I like your idea. I think most of us here at SFI want to learn how to do a better job of promoting our businesses. I try to answer the Biz Quiz question every day, but there are some questions that are difficult to answer. I have searched everywhere that I can think of, but no luck. I would like to know how to find the answer, which would help me learn more about SFI . I like to know as much as I can about a business and it is frustrating when I don't know how to find an answer. I think the more we know the better we are prepared to succeed. So, to echo Navanithe's request, please help us help ourselves. Besides, it is more fun if we know how to surf and get the answers. Al Martrens
Hello Navanithe:

I like your idea. I think most of us here at SFI want to learn how to do a better job of promoting our businesses. I try to answer the Biz Quiz question every day, but there are some questions that are difficult to answer. I have searched everywhere that I can think of, but no luck. I would like to know how to find the answer, which would help me learn more about SFI . I like to know as much as I can about a business and it is frustrating when I don't know how to find an answer. I think the more we know the better we are prepared to succeed. So, to echo Navanithe's request, please help us help ourselves.
Besides, it is more fun if we know how to surf and get the answers.

Al Martrens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 months ago

I have two words for us all. Determination......Perseverance.
I have two words for us all. Determination......Perseverance.
Bob M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

I like biz quiz too but I totally agree have it so we can be better at answering these questions. I most of the time don't get them right I've only got 220 answers right I've been with SFI for over a year now.
I like biz quiz too but I totally agree have it so we can be better at answering these questions. I most of the time don't get them right I've only got 220 answers right I've been with SFI for over a year now.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

Hi Navanithe, I like your suggestion and was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I searched and searched for the answer and never did find it. The next day with the answer was the source with the little statement "as documented here." I was red faced when I saw where it was, but I just did not think to look there! It doesn't give anything away or make the quiz less helpful in teaching us how to search and sometimes even enhances the lesson! Best Karen M
Hi Navanithe,
I like your suggestion and was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I searched and searched for the answer and never did find it. The next day with the answer was the source with the little statement "as documented here." I was red faced when I saw where it was, but I just did not think to look there!
It doesn't give anything away or make the quiz less helpful in teaching us how to search and sometimes even enhances the lesson!
Best
Karen M
2x SUPPORT
Karen M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you Navanithe question on Biz Quiz we agree with you so much on your thread today. You are right we did not find question yesterday? Very First Edition of Time Machine first of the 229 of total winners. Yes we could not find the answers ? We did SFI Search tab SFI Affiliate Centre as usually each day and many other places such as Launch Pad etc. We could not find and we did search many places. Yes please help us. We do spend a lot of time some day. Your suggestion is good we hope SFI will be considered? Yes and would be nice to see the answers as it would provide another place were the answers could be found. SUCCESS EACH DAY Thank you Donna
Thank you Navanithe question on Biz Quiz we agree with you so much on your thread today. You are right
we did not find question yesterday? Very First Edition of Time Machine first of the 229 of total winners.
Yes we could not find the answers ?

We did SFI Search tab SFI Affiliate Centre as usually each day and many other places such as Launch Pad etc.
We could not find and we did search many places.
Yes please help us. We do spend a lot of time some day. Your suggestion is good we hope SFI will be considered?
Yes and would be nice to see the answers as it would provide another place were the answers could be found.
SUCCESS EACH DAY

Thank you

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

[img]https://i.imgur.com/uTvxE48.jpg[/img] Those underlined words are usually a link to the place where you can see the answer... But, I just checked it...they forgot to link it... So...here is the place where you can find the answer for the yesterday's question: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cKNBo3P.jpg[/img] You need to click on that LAST page...it will give you the winners of the FIRST Time Machine.

Those underlined words are usually a link to the place where you can see the answer...
But, I just checked it...they forgot to link it...

So...here is the place where you can find the answer for the yesterday's question:

You need to click on that LAST page...it will give you the winners of the FIRST
Time Machine.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,575 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago

Hello! It was just such a case today.I used all possible SFI/TC,SFI.NEWS and everything else, search engine without success.Two and a half hours.This was the first time that I had to use Google.I had the answer in 10 seconds. I felt like a real fool. Yes.I used keywords.In the end, I only discovered, not warm water, that I chose the wrong words that have the same meaning.English is very difficult for self-learners, because there is a lot of phrases. Never give up! Lado
Hello!

It was just such a case today.I used all possible SFI/TC,SFI.NEWS and everything else, search engine without success.Two and a half hours.This was the first time that I had to use Google.I had the answer in 10 seconds.
I felt like a real fool.
Yes.I used keywords.In the end, I only discovered, not warm water, that I chose the wrong words that have the same meaning.English is very difficult for self-learners, because there is a lot of phrases.

Never give up!

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Good idea though, BUT if all these request are approved it may defeat the purpose by making many lazy not to do any search work....and by searching we learn every day at SFI!...the answers we need has been provided...only take a little effort to search!
Good idea though, BUT if all these request are approved it may
defeat the purpose by making many lazy not to do any search
work....and by searching we learn every day at SFI!...the answers
we need has been provided...only take a little effort to search!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 months ago

You have a nice idea, I like it. The point of SFI Biz Quiz is educating and learning some useful informations, not asking anyone for the correct answer.
You have a nice idea, I like it. The point of SFI Biz Quiz is educating and learning some useful informations, not asking anyone for the correct answer.
Stojche I.

Macedonia

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Navanithe G , In your post it is hid and answered ,Never give up . You should only think a little and see the answer . All of us sometimes from the tree ,   We do not see the forest . Have a nice day !
Dear Navanithe G ,
In your post it is hid and answered ,Never give up .
You should only think a little and see the answer .
All of us sometimes from the tree ,   We do not see the forest .
Have a nice day !
301x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings