Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Time Machine - In it to Win it

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

How do I win the Eager Zebra game "Time Machine" is it predictable?
How do I win the Eager Zebra game "Time Machine" is it predictable?
Kevin G.

Kenya

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Kevin, Read the tips, which you can find in the RULES under the game. Yes, it's possible to win Time Machine game, just follow the amount of visitors of this movie. Of course, you need to gues the correct answer, to be one of the winners. Good luck with this and other EZ games.
Hello Kevin,

Read the tips, which you can find in the RULES under the game.

Yes, it's possible to win Time Machine game, just follow the amount of visitors of this movie.
Of course, you need to gues the correct answer, to be one of the winners.

Good luck with this and other EZ games.
343x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, it's possible !
Yes, it's possible !
SUPPORT
Goran T.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1396033]How do I win the eager zebra game "Time machine" is it predictable?[/quote] Hello Kevin ! You can have in it to win it badge on Time machine by spending just 1 TCredit to make your prediction with any numbers of your choices. You can also win the Time Machine by predicting the correct answer of the question, Please read the rules of the games to understand it more. https://blog.eagerzebra.com/
Kevin G. posted:
How do I win the eager zebra game "Time machine" is it predictable?

Hello Kevin !

You can have in it to win it badge on Time machine by spending just 1 TCredit to make your prediction with any numbers of your choices.

You can also win the Time Machine by predicting the correct answer of the question, Please read the rules of the games to understand it more.
blog.eagerzebra.com/
49x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Kevin, Of course you can win it if your prediction is right. You can search for movie 'Rampage' at [b]All time box office movie[/b]. Observe the movement and calculate what rank is on 29 April. Check out the current rating: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/ Good luck
Hello Kevin,

Of course you can win it if your prediction is right. You can search for movie 'Rampage' at All time box office movie. Observe the movement and calculate what rank is on 29 April. Check out the current rating:
www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/

Good luck
Sulistyo H.

Indonesia

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Kevin, Read up and follow the rules and tips for winning. You can continue to change your prediction at the machine as the picture and prediction become clearer. best regards
Hi Kevin,
Read up and follow the rules and tips for winning.
You can continue to change your prediction at the machine
as the picture and prediction become clearer.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Time Machine is for you to guess the future answer, if you guess the correct answer you will share the nice price TCredits. I have won 1 time and I share 70 TCredits and earn Time Machine cool badge.
Time Machine is for you to guess the future answer, if you guess the correct answer you will share the nice price TCredits.

I have won 1 time and I share 70 TCredits and earn Time Machine cool badge.
foo m.

Malaysia

| Edit settings