Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

What are the secret of SFI for one to make 3,000 VPs a week? I need solution. Thanks
What are the secret of SFI for one to make 3,000 VPs a week? I need solution.
Thanks
Joshua J.

Ghana

Posted 4 months ago

That's only if you can purchase Tcredit for as little as $1.99 each, and each Tcredit gives you 102 versapoint, so if you can afford to invest $10 daily, you already got more than 3000vp
That's only if you can purchase Tcredit for as little as $1.99 each, and each Tcredit gives you 102 versapoint, so if you can afford to invest $10 daily, you already got more than 3000vp
2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Joshua! May I ask you a question? - Why do you need three thousands VPs a week? What do you think you would achieve with that? Nothing special I'd say... However ; if you want so badly to earn them, I'll tell you what to do; from my personal experience. Organize and move your household towards "Transfer buying" - meaning ; choose some common goods that your household is buying in your local store and do purchase them at Tripleclicks. The best option is through Auto.Delivery (I am talking about stuff like : detergents, cosmetics, apparel, jewelry but, why not things you need for your job as well, like TCredits) And, so - buying common goods as you always do; you're getting lot of versa points with every single purchase. You don't need to spend nothing extra or more than you did before joining SFI. Best regards !
Hi Joshua!

May I ask you a question? - Why do you need three thousands VPs a week? What do you think you would achieve with that? Nothing special I'd say...

However ; if you want so badly to earn them, I'll tell you what to do; from my personal experience.

Organize and move your household towards "Transfer buying" - meaning ; choose some common goods that your household is buying in your local store and do purchase them at Tripleclicks. The best option is through Auto.Delivery (I am talking about stuff like : detergents, cosmetics, apparel, jewelry but, why not things you need for your job as well, like TCredits)

And, so - buying common goods as you always do; you're getting lot of versa points with every single purchase. You don't need to spend nothing extra or more than you did before joining SFI.

Best regards !
283x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Joshua, The solution to your problem is found every time you log in to SFI and click on the rocket icon. So you get directly to the LaunchPad and in the lessons you will find the solution, you just have to read and learn ..... https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ By buying / selling TC products you can also earn a lot VP. https://www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/ I wish you success
Hi Joshua,
The solution to your problem is found every time you log in to SFI and click on the rocket icon. So you get directly to the LaunchPad and in the lessons you will find the solution, you just have to read and learn .....
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
By buying / selling TC products you can also earn a lot VP.
www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/

I wish you success
Volker D.

Germany

Posted 4 months ago

Well u can do this by making sales and purchases at Tripleclick store. These purchases can include ur common household items and that would not put extra burden on u along with getting u almost 3000Vp or above.
Well u can do this by making sales and purchases at Tripleclick store.
These purchases can include ur common household items and that would not put extra burden on u along with getting u almost 3000Vp or above.
Hina M.

Pakistan

Posted 4 months ago

Treat Tripleclicks as your store and buy your essentials from Tripleclicks. Encourage your friends and colleagues to buy through your link. Buy t credits and bid in auction to win any products for cheaper price. Note: If you want to earn a stable and lucrative income from sfi. Concentrate on building your team. Recruit more and more people everyday. Instead of thinking like this.
Treat Tripleclicks as your store and buy your essentials from Tripleclicks. Encourage your friends and colleagues to buy through your link. Buy t credits and bid in auction to win any products for cheaper price.
Note: If you want to earn a stable and lucrative income from sfi. Concentrate on building your team. Recruit more and more people everyday. Instead of thinking like this.
SUPPORT
Akila A.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Making sales of various TC products. This is the way to go if you cannot invest money to purchase something from TC store. If you make a sale of any product from TC store, then you will earn the VPs attached to the product (sales VPs). Many TC products have sales VP in the range of 300 to 500 VPs attached to them, you can consider selling them. For example, if you sell a particular product with 500 VP sattached to it, and you make 3 sales of the product in the same month, you will earn 1500 VPs for the month. This is not an instant process, you need to put some effort in driving cosistent traffic to your TC product affiliate link. However, if you can invest money in purchasing a TCredit pack, for example a 100 TCredit pack,then you will earn 1200 VPs for the purchase, and then when you spend each of those TCredits in an EZ game or PB auction, you will receive 10 Rewardical Tokens (RTs) for each TCredit spent. Then you can redeem or exchange those RTs with versa point at the current rate of 3 RTs = 1 VP. So, for example, if you need 150 VP, then you need to have at least 450 RTs in your rewardical account, to exchange them with VPs.
Making sales of various TC products. This is the way to go if you cannot invest money to purchase something from TC store. If you make a sale of any product from TC store, then you will earn the VPs attached to the product (sales VPs).

Many TC products have sales VP in the range of 300 to 500 VPs attached to them, you can consider selling them.

For example, if you sell a particular product with 500 VP sattached to it, and you make 3 sales of the product in the same month, you will earn 1500 VPs for the month.

This is not an instant process, you need to put some effort in driving cosistent traffic to your TC product affiliate link.

However, if you can invest money in purchasing a TCredit pack, for example a 100 TCredit pack,then you will earn 1200 VPs for the purchase, and then when you spend each of those TCredits in an EZ game or PB auction, you will receive 10 Rewardical Tokens (RTs) for each TCredit spent. Then you can redeem or exchange those RTs with versa point at the current rate of 3 RTs = 1 VP.

So, for example, if you need 150 VP, then you need to have at least 450 RTs in your rewardical account, to exchange them with VPs.

5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1396290]What are the secret of SFI for one to make 3,000vp a week, I need solution. Thanks [/quote] You can have 3000VPs per week when you have a large team under you like GTL or PTL but for the now, you don't need to have 3000VP per week, But at least you can have it within a month if only if you want to advance your rank from EA to BTL. For the now, I will advice you to concentrate on building your team and also focus in recruiting more PSAs and PMRs, those are your backbone in the business and don't forget to marketing SFI/RECA/Triplclicks.com products.
Joshua J. posted:
What are the secret of SFI for one to make 3,000vp a week, I need solution.
Thanks

You can have 3000VPs per week when you have a large team under you like GTL or PTL but for the now, you don't need to have 3000VP per week, But at least you can have it within a month if only if you want to advance your rank from EA to BTL.

For the now, I will advice you to concentrate on building your team and also focus in recruiting more PSAs and PMRs, those are your backbone in the business and don't forget to marketing SFI/RECA/Triplclicks.com products.

51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Michael. As far as I understand; PSA, CSA and PRM required TCredit. So I have to buy first Tcredit in order to purchase them. It's the same for price binders and playing also. Regards, Arly Ranaivoson
Thank you Michael.
As far as I understand; PSA, CSA and PRM required TCredit. So I have to buy first Tcredit in order to purchase them.
It's the same for price binders and playing also.

Regards,

Arly Ranaivoson
Arly R.

Madagascar

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Joshua, Wow!! Just love your enthusiasm on your Goal of wanting to earn 3,000 VPs per week! :yum: As you might be aware, that earning VPs and earning Matching VPs, are one of the wonderful "Income Streams", that SFI does offer to us, when building up our SFI Businesses. Please check out the following for many different ways to be able to Earn VPs @ 18 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search Take your time to Read, and make sure to click on ALL of the links provided within the page, to help guide you to begin Applying what you are reading and learning, ok By doing so, you will begin building up your Goal of reaching 3,000 VPs per week. I would like to suggest to you, that when creating Goals, you might want to start out with Goals that might be more reachable and attainable for you, when first beginning working here in SFI. I am not saying that your Goal for 3,000 VPs per week is "Unattainable or Unrealistic", but might be too "High" of a level for you to reach, when just beginning to learn and work within SFI & TripleClicks. You will need to "Work" hard to reach your Goal, but as long as you have a great "Plan" to help you reach your Goal, you will do just fine. Just a suggestion for you, since you are very ambitious to becoming successful here in SFI & TC, I would suggest lowering your Goal of 3,000 VPs per week, to earning 3,000 VPs per month for now, while you are still learning more about SFI and TripleClicks. Take "Baby Steps" at first, then as you learn more and work more here in SFI & TC, you can raise your bar a little higher, each time you achieve your smaller goals. I wish you the Best of Luck! & Have tons of Fun along the way! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello Joshua,

Wow!! Just love your enthusiasm on your Goal of wanting to earn 3,000 VPs per week!

As you might be aware, that earning VPs and earning Matching VPs, are one of the wonderful "Income Streams", that SFI does offer to us, when building up our SFI Businesses.

Please check out the following for many different ways to be able to Earn VPs @

18 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

Take your time to Read, and make sure to click on ALL of the links provided within the page, to help guide you to begin Applying what you are reading and learning, ok

By doing so, you will begin building up your Goal of reaching 3,000 VPs per week.

I would like to suggest to you, that when creating Goals, you might want to start out with Goals that might be more reachable and attainable for you, when first beginning working here in SFI.

I am not saying that your Goal for 3,000 VPs per week is "Unattainable or Unrealistic", but might be too "High" of a level for you to reach, when just beginning to learn and work within SFI & TripleClicks.

You will need to "Work" hard to reach your Goal, but as long as you have a great "Plan" to help you reach your Goal, you will do just fine.

Just a suggestion for you, since you are very ambitious to becoming successful here in SFI & TC, I would suggest lowering your Goal of 3,000 VPs per week, to earning 3,000 VPs per month for now, while you are still learning more about SFI and TripleClicks.

Take "Baby Steps" at first, then as you learn more and work more here in SFI & TC, you can raise your bar a little higher, each time you achieve your smaller goals.

I wish you the Best of Luck! & Have tons of Fun along the way!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
20x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

You could use 9000 rewardicals to gain 3000 VP, but if you do all your daily to do every day then you would need less because of the VPs earn doing your To Dos. Still a large order though because I am guessing most people don't have 9000 rewardicals that they can use continually week after week. With that said, if you buy T Credits each week, say 200 T credits a week, that gets you almost there as well. Use the T credits to play games or bid in auctions and earn 10 rewardicals for each T credit used, plus you could win additional VPs, T Credits, Rewardicals depending on the game
You could use 9000 rewardicals to gain 3000 VP, but if you do all your daily to do every day then you would need less because of the VPs earn doing your To Dos.

Still a large order though because I am guessing most people don't have 9000 rewardicals that they can use continually week after week. With that said, if you buy T Credits each week, say 200 T credits a week, that gets you almost there as well. Use the T credits to play games or bid in auctions and earn 10 rewardicals for each T credit used, plus you could win additional VPs, T Credits, Rewardicals depending on the game
2x SUPPORT
Jeffrey Z.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Joshua, Buy one product worth 1500 VPs and sell one product worth 1500 VPs , you will be a BTL and if the same is followed by your downlines, then you are a king. Wish you get guys like these...............!!!
Hi Joshua,
Buy one product worth 1500 VPs and sell one product worth 1500 VPs , you will be a BTL and if the same is followed by your downlines, then you are a king. Wish you get guys like these...............!!!
Theodore V.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings