Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any basics to note before opening your online store

Posted 6 months ago

Hello everyone, I would love to ask, what are the core basics that an individual intending to open up his/her own online store needs to have in mind?some guidance need,I'll be grateful for any support granted, thanks in advance I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello everyone,
I would love to ask, what are the core basics that an individual intending to open up his/her own online store needs to have in mind?some guidance need,I'll be grateful for any support granted, thanks in advance I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Kami l.

Uganda

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Kami, I think first of all, you need to have your own website. Then you need to be sure, that when people are buying from your store, you can deliver the items correctly. Even, when you want to deliver abroad, you need to find out how. Like dropshipping or other ways which are available from out your country.
Hello Kami,

I think first of all, you need to have your own website.

Then you need to be sure, that when people are buying from your store, you can deliver the items correctly.
Even, when you want to deliver abroad, you need to find out how. Like dropshipping or other ways which are available from out your country.
344x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Dearest Kamil, You are not the only one that need the information you requested. I hope some older affiliate members would offer us guidance.
Dearest Kamil,
You are not the only one that need the information you requested. I hope some older affiliate members would offer us guidance.
Waidi A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

You need your own website with your own domain and hosting and payment option integration so that people can buy from your store. Read more here https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231950&referrer=search
You need your own website with your own domain and hosting and payment option integration so that people can buy from your store.
Read more here
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231950&referrer=search
20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

A passion to serve! It should be EVERY store's owner to provide: The BEST service The BEST product The BEST price Give people a reason to come to you and not only will they come, they will bring their friends!
A passion to serve!

It should be EVERY store's owner to provide:
The BEST service
The BEST product
The BEST price

Give people a reason to come to you and not only will they come, they will bring their friends!
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 6 months ago

I have a website that I'm operating now , but problem is how to post all the items I needed to posted. The code on my banner cannot displace all the item in my website.
I have a website that I'm operating now , but problem is how to post all the items I needed to posted. The code on my banner cannot displace all the item in my website.
okputu p.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Here's another option Kami, instead of re-inventing the wheel, click on your RW (rewardical) icon and go through the on-line stores. Choose one that best stands out to you, one you would like to be like, and contact the owner. He/she can probably tell you little gems that you haven't thought of. Good luck. Wishing you much success in your on-line store.
Here's another option Kami, instead of re-inventing the wheel, click on your RW (rewardical) icon and go through the on-line stores. Choose one that best stands out to you, one you would like to be like, and contact the owner. He/she can probably tell you little gems that you haven't thought of. Good luck. Wishing you much success in your on-line store.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Liked by Lee W.

Posted 6 months ago

Good day,Kami.Indeed,another option of the core basics is reading,reading and reading the SFI Rules Of Success that will catapult you into higher levels of business growth.
Good day,Kami.Indeed,another option of the core basics is reading,reading and reading the SFI Rules Of Success that will catapult you into higher levels of business growth.
SUPPORT
Armogast P.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings