Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Satisfaction

Posted 4 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

Brain Sprint™ Play, it's good for adrenaline :laughing: You are allowed to find the answer to Google. Be quick :laughing: Today I will play for the first ten:dancer: Absolute concentration is required :boom: Turn on the translation:boom: Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers:heart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A8qQxjt.png[/img]
Brain Sprint™
Play, it's good for adrenaline

You are allowed to find the answer to Google.
Be quick

Today I will play for the first ten

Absolute concentration is required
Turn on the translation

Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers

32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Mirjana! Congratulations to you on your success it's really a good game for your knowledge and requires full concentration. Once again congrats Best wishes
Hi, Mirjana!
Congratulations to you on your success it's really a good game for your knowledge and requires full concentration.

Once again congrats

Best wishes
2x SUPPORT
Nisar K.

Pakistan

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations and thanks for the tips!
Congratulations and thanks for the tips!
54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Zoran T. 1 Reply

[quote=1400588]Brain Sprint™ Play, it's good for adrenaline :laughing: You are allowed to find the answer to Google. Be quick :laughing: Today I will play for the first ten:dancer: Absolute concentration is required :boom: Turn on the translation:boom: Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers:heart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A8qQxjt.png[/img][/quote] Hello Mirjana! Thanks for good advices! If you are good at Brain Sprint, it means that you have wide general education, like others in our country/solid school system./As my fellow citizen, I wish you a lot of success in this and other games and work. Best wishes!
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Brain Sprint™

Be quick

Turn on the translation

Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers

Hello Mirjana!

Thanks for good advices! If you are good at Brain Sprint, it means that you have wide general education, like others in our country/solid school system./As my fellow citizen, I wish you a lot of success in this and other games and work.
Best wishes!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

Its good to see someone having success with the BrainSprint. It seems like Knockout Trivia. Getting 12 wins on this game will take alot. I love Knockout Trivia because you're competing with some knowledgeable affiliates. To win you MUST be patient. Twelve games on BrainSprint is alot. Ms. Mirjana you are a very astute person with quick knowledge. Im not sure l can compete but lll give it a try if l can ever get away from Knockout Trivia because l love this game.
Its good to see someone having success with the BrainSprint. It seems like Knockout Trivia. Getting 12 wins on this game will take alot. I love Knockout Trivia because you're competing with some knowledgeable affiliates. To win you MUST be patient. Twelve games on BrainSprint is alot. Ms. Mirjana you are a very astute person with quick knowledge. Im not sure l can compete but lll give it a try if l can ever get away from Knockout Trivia because l love this game.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

[quote=1400636][quote=1400588]Brain Sprint™ Play, it's good for adrenaline :laughing: You are allowed to find the answer to Google. Be quick :laughing: Today I will play for the first ten:dancer: Absolute concentration is required :boom: Turn on the translation:boom: Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers:heart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A8qQxjt.png[/img][/quote] Hello Mirjana! Thanks for good advices! If you are good at Brain Sprint, it means that you have wide general education, like others in our country/solid school system./As my fellow citizen, I wish you a lot of success in this and other games and work. Best wishes! [/quote] Zoran, I will agree with you that we, from the Former Yugoslavia, had some VERY WIDE educational system...and I am grateful for that...not sure about it NOW....sigh... In fact, when I play Brain Sprint, for me, it's challenging my knowledge... I don't like to use the Google Search for that...I know it...or I don't... If I don't...I learn something new...and I like it... In fact, I used Google only for the last question a few days ago... it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it... And, yes, the time was good a few seconds over 3 minutes, and 9000 points... and TWO badges...But... what made me "happy" was : I almost did it on my OWN! Well...for me, THAT was my reward!
Zoran T. posted:
Brain Sprint™

Be quick

Turn on the translation

Hello Mirjana!

Thanks for good advices! If you are good at Brain Sprint, it means that you have wide general education, like others in our country/solid school system./As my fellow citizen, I wish you a lot of success in this and other games and work.
Best wishes!

Zoran,
I will agree with you that we, from the Former Yugoslavia, had some
VERY WIDE educational system...and I am grateful for that...not sure
about it NOW....sigh...

In fact, when I play Brain Sprint, for me, it's challenging my knowledge...
I don't like to use the Google Search for that...I know it...or I don't...
If I don't...I learn something new...and I like it...

In fact, I used Google only for the last question a few days ago...
it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it...
And, yes, the time was good a few seconds over 3 minutes, and 9000 points...
and TWO badges...But... what made me "happy" was : I almost did it on my OWN!

Well...for me, THAT was my reward!
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,438 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago More by Zoran T.

[quote=1400824][quote=1400636][quote=1400588]Brain Sprint™ Play, it's good for adrenaline :laughing: You are allowed to find the answer to Google. Be quick :laughing: Today I will play for the first ten:dancer: Absolute concentration is required :boom: Turn on the translation:boom: Do it in silence, It's best when you're alone in the room. You already know a lot of answers:heart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A8qQxjt.png[/img][/quote] Hello Mirjana! Thanks for good advices! If you are good at Brain Sprint, it means that you have wide general education, like others in our country/solid school system./As my fellow citizen, I wish you a lot of success in this and other games and work. Best wishes! [/quote] Zoran, I will agree with you that we, from the Former Yugoslavia, had some VERY WIDE educational system...and I am grateful for that...not sure about it NOW....sigh... In fact, when I play Brain Sprint, for me, it's challenging my knowledge... I don't like to use the Google Search for that...I know it...or I don't... If I don't...I learn something new...and I like it... In fact, I used Google only for the last question a few days ago... it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it... And, yes, the time was good a few seconds over 3 minutes, and 9000 points... and TWO badges...But... what made me "happy" was : I almost did it on my OWN! Well...for me, THAT was my reward! [/quote] I fully agree with you. I can only add that the game is not very easy. It seems that Google search is needed.
Tanja K. posted:
Zoran T. posted:
Brain Sprint™

Be quick

Turn on the translation

Hello Mirjana!

Best wishes!

Zoran,
I will agree with you that we, from the Former Yugoslavia, had some
VERY WIDE educational system...and I am grateful for that...not sure
about it NOW....sigh...

In fact, when I play Brain Sprint, for me, it's challenging my knowledge...
I don't like to use the Google Search for that...I know it...or I don't...
If I don't...I learn something new...and I like it...

In fact, I used Google only for the last question a few days ago...
And, yes, the time was good a few seconds over 3 minutes, and 9000 points...
and TWO badges...But... what made me "happy" was : I almost did it on my OWN!

Well...for me, THAT was my reward!

I fully agree with you. I can only add that the game is not very easy. It seems that Google search is needed.
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago More by Veronika P.

Hi, Mirjana! I congratulate you on your success in Brain Spirit, for your knowledge and concentration. Brain Sprint is a really good game and you are very successful in it. Good luck. Greeting.

Hi, Mirjana!
I congratulate you on your success in Brain Spirit, for your knowledge and concentration.
Brain Sprint is a really good game and you are very successful in it.
Good luck. Greeting.
20x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Croatia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

I wrote it, I did it. I'll quickly fall down, but I did it.:dancer: And I used the translator:dancer: I'm not a know-it-all :ok_woman: I know the questions from the general culture, I especially like questions from medicine:briefcase: If I knew English well, I might be better:innocent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yHR0dcd.png[/img]
I wrote it, I did it.
I'll quickly fall down, but I did it.

And I used the translator

I'm not a know-it-all

I know the questions from the general culture, I especially like questions from medicine

If I knew English well, I might be better

32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Veronika P.

Congratulations! It came to 10, but I believe there will be even better results. As for the translator, every help is welcome. By the way we learn English. I want you a lot of luck. Have a nice day
Congratulations!
It came to 10, but I believe there will be even better results.
As for the translator, every help is welcome. By the way we learn English.
I want you a lot of luck.
Have a nice day
20x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Croatia

Posted 4 months ago More by Igor A. 1 Reply

[quote=1400824] I don't like to use the Google Search for that.. it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it... [/quote] agree with you, on my last question, I tried to ask for help from Google, but instead of helping me offered to prove that I'm not a robot.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GFcIdCR.png[/img] Google thought - people cannot ask such a question :joy: time was missed, answer still must guess :crystal_ball:
Tanja K. posted:

I don't like to use the Google Search for that..

agree with you, on my last question, I tried to ask for help from Google, but instead of helping me offered to prove that I'm not a robot..

Google thought - people cannot ask such a question

time was missed, answer still must guess
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

[quote=1402410][quote=1400824] I don't like to use the Google Search for that.. it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it... [/quote] agree with you, on my last question, I tried to ask for help from Google, but instead of helping me offered to prove that I'm not a robot.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GFcIdCR.png[/img] Google thought - people cannot ask such a question :joy: time was missed, answer still must guess :crystal_ball: [/quote] I don't like to use the Google Search for that.. it seemed like a waste if I wouldn't have done it... This waste (mirjana) is done
Igor A. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

agree with you, on my last question, I tried to ask for help from Google, but instead of helping me offered to prove that I'm not a robot..

Google thought - people cannot ask such a question

time was missed, answer still must guess

This waste (mirjana) is done

32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings