Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Satisfaction

Posted 6 months ago

Brain sprint is real! i've learnt a lot from this game. Do you know, sometimes i surely don't know the correct answer but surprisingly i guess and get it correct! such learning never get out of my head.
Brain sprint is real! i've learnt a lot from this game.
Do you know, sometimes i surely don't know the correct answer but surprisingly i guess and get it correct! such learning never get out of my head.
JOEL M.

Uganda

Posted 6 months ago

Yes you have to be patient because you don't achieve all at once it actually takes time and lots of effort
Yes you have to be patient because you don't achieve all at once it actually takes time and lots of effort

Posted 6 months ago

Congrads!!!!
Congrads!!!!
Deshawn L.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS, Sita ram , on hitting three 21s and scoring a Zackjack for one of your ten Prime Games today! For this achievement, you just earned: * A bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown * 1264 Prize Points for the Zackjack Leaderboard * A "Zackjacker" badge (or badge upgrade) Today win with good prize points and satisfaction too.
CONGRATULATIONS, Sita ram , on hitting three 21s and scoring a Zackjack for one of your ten Prime Games today!

For this achievement, you just earned:

* A bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
* 1264 Prize Points for the Zackjack Leaderboard
* A "Zackjacker" badge (or badge upgrade)
Today win with good prize points and satisfaction too.
SUPPORT
Sita Ram S.

India

| Edit settings