Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Problems with Eager Zebra games

Posted 6 months ago More by Manuel V.

Anyone experiencing problems with Brain sprint; Card King; Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker? I'm about 2 hours trying to get in in all this games and none of them works!!!???
Anyone experiencing problems with Brain sprint; Card King; Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker?

I'm about 2 hours trying to get in in all this games and none of them works!!!???
49x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Hi Mr. Manuel I just checked and everything works fine here. Maybe it's from your device, try to clear the browsing history, catched images and files, also the cookies and the site data. Maybe it'll start working better, that's what I do first thing when my device is running slowly or I have trouble with anything in my SFI business. Always worked for me. If it's not the case then contact support or post a bug report. Hope this helps All the Best Zhumagul A.
Hi Mr. Manuel
I just checked and everything works fine here.
Maybe it's from your device, try to clear the browsing history, catched images and files, also the cookies and the site data.
Maybe it'll start working better, that's what I do first thing when my device is running slowly or I have trouble with anything in my SFI business. Always worked for me.
If it's not the case then contact support or post a bug report.
Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.
33x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 6 months ago

Everything is working perfectly well on my side, I just finish playing mine now. I think the problem is just your side, You can log out and try to refresh your browse before you login again.
Everything is working perfectly well on my side, I just finish playing mine now.

I think the problem is just your side, You can log out and try to refresh your browse before you login again.

67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 6 months ago

Manuel, I've been playing the games intermittently throughout the day...no issues at all. Perhaps refresh your browser?
Manuel,
I've been playing the games intermittently throughout the day...no issues at all.
Perhaps refresh your browser?
20x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Manuel: When were you trying to get into the games? About 2:00 AM this morning I was locked out of everything. I could not sign in or get to anything. I am thinking that it was down for some type of maintenance. Al Martens
Hi Manuel:

When were you trying to get into the games? About 2:00 AM this morning I was locked out of everything. I could not sign in or get to anything. I am thinking that it was down for some type of maintenance.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Manuel V. 1 Reply

Still not having acess :sob: Already cleared the history browser, cookies, etc. Nothing works. Will afect definitly my average and loose some badges, dam....!!! Already made a ticket to support but should be closed right now!!!
Still not having acess

Already cleared the history browser, cookies, etc. Nothing works.

Will afect definitly my average and loose some badges, dam....!!!

Already made a ticket to support but should be closed right now!!!
49x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Zhumagul A. 1 Reply

[quote=1411029]Still not having acess :sob: Already cleared the history browser, cookies, etc. Nothing works. Will afect definitly my average and loose some badges, dam....!!! Already made a ticket to support but should be closed right now!!![/quote] I am sorry, is there any other devices you could use to log into your SFIMG account like phone, laptop, computer etc.. and see if it works?
Manuel V. posted:
Still not having acess

I am sorry, is there any other devices you could use to log into your SFIMG account like phone, laptop, computer etc.. and see if it works?
33x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

My SFI chat are not good too, mix the several conversations i had with different people!!!
My SFI chat are not good too, mix the several conversations i had with different people!!!
49x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1411030][quote=1411029]Still not having acess :sob: Already cleared the history browser, cookies, etc. Nothing works. Will afect definitly my average and loose some badges, dam....!!! Already made a ticket to support but should be closed right now!!![/quote] I am sorry, is there any other devices you could use to log into your SFIMG account like phone, laptop, computer etc.. and see if it works? [/quote] I've tryied with my smatphone and had the same result!!!
Zhumagul A. posted:
Manuel V. posted:
Still not having acess

I am sorry, is there any other devices you could use to log into your SFIMG account like phone, laptop, computer etc.. and see if it works?

I've tryied with my smatphone and had the same result!!!
49x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I am not getting the sound 90% of the time.
I am not getting the sound 90% of the time.
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Manuel- I am not sure what device you are using I am going to go out and say if you are on a smartphone you will need to close your background apps. SFI takes a lot of memory on a phone if there are too many apps open it will not load properly and slows you down as well. See if that helps you otherwise you could be loading an update in your system that you may not be aware of and that will slow you down as well. Robert
Hello Manuel-

I am not sure what device you are using I am going to go out and say if you are on a smartphone you will need to close your background apps. SFI takes a lot of memory on a phone if there are too many apps open it will not load properly and slows you down as well. See if that helps you otherwise you could be loading an update in your system that you may not be aware of and that will slow you down as well.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Manuel, Well, I can confirm that it's not your device, as I'm having the same issues and all else works fine, i.e., I'm also able to access other websites fine, even other parts of SFI are working like the Auctions, Genealogy and etc. It's only the Card King, ZackJack, Grandmaster Poker, and Brain Sprint, which are not working. Probably, it's a bit too slow for folks outside the US. And SFI Support would have to reset their web servers' cache.
Hello Manuel,
Well, I can confirm that it's not your device, as I'm having the same issues and all else works fine, i.e., I'm also able to access other websites fine, even other parts of SFI are working like the Auctions, Genealogy and etc. It's only the Card King, ZackJack, Grandmaster Poker, and Brain Sprint, which are not working.
Probably, it's a bit too slow for folks outside the US.
And SFI Support would have to reset their web servers' cache.
SUPPORT
Sabih A.

United Arab Emirates

| Edit settings