Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner badges been deleted?

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1410616][img]https://i.imgur.com/PvMuFJm.png[/img] Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.[/quote] Hi William, Winners badges are not there. But I think you are right, someone is sick of complaining about those badges :)
William R. I. posted:

Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.

Hi William, Winners badges are not there. But I think you are right, someone is sick of complaining about those badges :)
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, Snezana:blush: Yes, again, we lost badges and points. I would not like to repeat the situation, and I'm afraid it will, like PICK THE PRICE, when our badges and points were taken away, and it was necessary to win again. Whether it will be so now, we will see again.
Hello, Snezana

Yes, again, we lost badges and points. I would not like to repeat the situation, and I'm afraid it will, like PICK THE PRICE, when our badges and points were taken away, and it was necessary to win again.
Whether it will be so now, we will see again.
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1410616][img]https://i.imgur.com/PvMuFJm.png[/img] Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.[/quote] Go "south", Randy...and you will see all your WINNER badges among the faded ones.
William R. I. posted:

Go "south", Randy...and you will see all your WINNER badges among the faded
ones.
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,438 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

About 10 of my badges are missing. And have been waiting to see if any news will emerge as a result of that for the past 10hrs, but no news, no corrections are made. Pls can we get explanations. And I will love to see the games return once again to EZ games. Thanks
About 10 of my badges are missing. And have been waiting to see if any news will emerge as a result of that for the past 10hrs, but no news, no corrections are made. Pls can we get explanations.

And I will love to see the games return once again to EZ games. Thanks
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by William R. I.

[quote=1410679][quote=1410616][img]https://i.imgur.com/PvMuFJm.png[/img] Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.[/quote] Go "south", Randy...and you will see all your WINNER badges among the faded ones. [/quote] Ok, I see them.
Tanja K. posted:
William R. I. posted:

Go "south", Randy...and you will see all your WINNER badges among the faded
ones.

Ok, I see them.
245x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

The badges are back...with points.
The badges are back...with points.
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

As I've mentioned on the forum recently, we are actively working now on relaunching Uber-Picks. In working on the programming, a glitch caused the Uber-Picks badges to temporarily be hidden...but they're back now.
As I've mentioned on the forum recently, we are actively working now on relaunching Uber-Picks. In working on the programming, a glitch caused the Uber-Picks badges to temporarily be hidden...but they're back now.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

How excited comments ... people, be positive about the changes! SFI always works to be better, because it is in everyone's interest. by sasa
How excited comments ... people, be positive about the changes!
SFI always works to be better, because it is in everyone's interest.
by sasa
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1410848]As I've mentioned on the forum recently, we are actively working now on relaunching Uber-Picks. In working on the programming, a glitch caused the Uber-Picks badges to temporarily be hidden...but they're back now.[/quote] Thank youuuuu!!!! UBER is coming back!!!!
Gery posted:

Thank youuuuu!!!!

UBER is coming back!!!!
128x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

My Badge Tab shows unstoppable badge I need to acheive. I won this when it was active being in the top and receiving a T Shirt. I wear all the time. I wish the badge still showed to show my achievement when winning it.
My Badge Tab shows unstoppable badge I need to acheive.
I won this when it was active being in the top and receiving a T Shirt.
I wear all the time.
I wish the badge still showed to show my achievement when winning it.
23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1410616][img]https://i.imgur.com/PvMuFJm.png[/img] Looks like a makeover. Mine are there.[/quote] This is NOT winner badges, but leaderboard badges Best regards Svend
William R. I. posted:

This is NOT winner badges, but leaderboard badges

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings