Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Wrong Correct Answer in KOT

Posted 17 days ago

Hi Mr. Aung B. I think the confusion is about the word "opening", i.e. when it spews out lava of the opening it is through the formation of a crater, however, a crater is not necessarily spews out lava, it may be a formation due to meteorites leaving a crater in the ground and by natural accidents, etc.. That's why the word volcano is correct.
Hi Mr. Aung B.
I think the confusion is about the word "opening", i.e. when it spews out lava of the opening it is through the formation of a crater, however, a crater is not necessarily spews out lava, it may be a formation due to meteorites leaving a crater in the ground and by natural accidents, etc.. That's why the word volcano is correct.
Julian B.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Sandra M. Aung B.

Posted 16 days ago 1 Reply

Ay i played gold streak, my first question was which of these animals is the heaviest : yak or gizzly bear? My answer was yak but it was a wrong shoose. When i search in google i fond that gizzly bear weight is 270 kg And the yak weight is 580 kg. So the wright answer is yak. Im so sad because of that. Please Someone tell what is this. Gays! Give me your opinions. ?????????
Ay i played gold streak, my first question was which of these animals is the heaviest : yak or gizzly bear?
My answer was yak but it was a wrong shoose.
When i search in google i fond that gizzly bear weight is 270 kg
And the yak weight is 580 kg.
So the wright answer is yak. Im so sad because of that.
Please Someone tell what is this. Gays! Give me your opinions. ?????????
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Liked by Sandra M.

Posted 16 days ago More by William R. I.

[quote=1413132]Ay i played gold streak, my first question was which of these animals is the heaviest : yak or gizzly bear? My answer was yak but it was a wrong shoose. When i search in google i fond that gizzly bear weight is 270 kg And the yak weight is 580 kg. So the wright answer is yak. Im so sad because of that. Please Someone tell what is this. Gays! Give me your opinions. ?????????[/quote] Again, Elarbi, Gold Streak got their answers from surveying affiliates. A question was posed to a group of people and what they thought was the right answer became the answer to the question, right or wrong. Yes, a yak would weigh more. However, the object of the game is to GUESS how most people would answer the question. Yes, sometimes you wonder why they thought such an answer was correct, but that is the fun twist of the game. [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/l90AAOSwFqJWmszV/s-l300.jpg[/img]
Elarbi e. posted:
Ay i played gold streak, my first question was which of these animals is the heaviest : yak or gizzly bear?
My answer was yak but it was a wrong shoose.
When i search in google i fond that gizzly bear weight is 270 kg
And the yak weight is 580 kg.
So the wright answer is yak. Im so sad because of that.
Please Someone tell what is this. Gays! Give me your opinions. ?????????

Again, Elarbi, Gold Streak got their answers from surveying affiliates. A question was posed to a group of people and what they thought was the right answer became the answer to the question, right or wrong.

Yes, a yak would weigh more. However, the object of the game is to GUESS how most people would answer the question. Yes, sometimes you wonder why they thought such an answer was correct, but that is the fun twist of the game.

243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings