Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Offer on the game Brain Sprint

Posted 5 months ago

Today I once again went through the whole game and got a badge that disappears in the morning. These are the conditions. It will not be as offensive as after the first one disappeared. I was very difficult to get it, I overcame the incorrect translation, I started studying English, I tortured the search engine and the translator, I dropped out on 12 questions. Passed, and in the morning he disappeared. I think I got a prize, but I do not think so. I think that I'm not alone from non-English speakers. In this regard, the proposal. - Assign icon for first pass. give it to everyone who has ever walked and not taken. Next, the competition and points, and time and let it be the same badges that were, and the very first victory, let it be.
Today I once again went through the whole game and got a badge that disappears in the morning. These are the conditions.
It will not be as offensive as after the first one disappeared. I was very difficult to get it, I overcame the incorrect translation, I started studying English, I tortured the search engine and the translator, I dropped out on 12 questions. Passed, and in the morning he disappeared. I think I got a prize, but I do not think so.
I think that I'm not alone from non-English speakers.
In this regard, the proposal. - Assign icon for first pass. give it to everyone who has ever walked and not taken. Next, the competition and points, and time and let it be the same badges that were, and the very first victory, let it be.
Anastasiya K.

Ukraine

Posted 5 months ago

Hey Anastasiya, you appear to be doing pretty good because you're a EA and you've only been here since March 22nd. Im sorry you have to go thru alot of translation but this America and English is the preferred language. I gave up on the new game Brain Spirit. At least you got a badge, even if it is temporary.
Hey Anastasiya, you appear to be doing pretty good because you're a EA and you've only been here since March 22nd. Im sorry you have to go thru alot of translation but this America and English is the preferred language. I gave up on the new game Brain Spirit. At least you got a badge, even if it is temporary.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Very sorry that you have a little problem with English translations, The truth aspect of it is that some of the badge are meant to disappear within a day if you don't keep earning them again. You just have to keep working every day to make sure you keep the badge going or else you will lose and start it over again. Please don't give up because the badge disappear, just keep working again the badge will be back.
Very sorry that you have a little problem with English translations, The truth aspect of it is that some of the badge are meant to disappear within a day if you don't keep earning them again.

You just have to keep working every day to make sure you keep the badge going or else you will lose and start it over again.

Please don't give up because the badge disappear, just keep working again the badge will be back.
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Anastasiya, I am sorry that you lost your badge, but that is the way how is this game set up. You have to get"sprintastic" badge every day in order to keep it until you get Sprintstar badge and that one you will get with 8000 points or more. Here is explanation about those badges . A completed sprint (in any amount of time) earns you the “Sprintastic” badge. Complete a sprint at least once each day to keep this badge. Note that once you’ve earned the "Sprint Star" badge (for completing a "Super Sprint"), you’ll no longer retain the "Sprintastic" badge. Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge (or an upgraded “X-time Sprint Star” version of the badge). Add bronze trim upon achieving (20) Super Sprints. Add silver trim upon achieving (50) Super Sprints, or add gold trim upon achieving (100) Super Sprints. Just keep going, and you will succeed ! Regards, Sloba
Hi Anastasiya,
I am sorry that you lost your badge, but that is the way how is this game set up.
You have to get"sprintastic" badge every day in order to keep it until you get Sprintstar badge and that one you will get with 8000 points or more.
Here is explanation about those badges .
A completed sprint (in any amount of time) earns you the “Sprintastic” badge. Complete a sprint at least once each day to keep this badge. Note that once you’ve earned the "Sprint Star" badge (for completing a "Super Sprint"), you’ll no longer retain the "Sprintastic" badge. Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge (or an upgraded “X-time Sprint Star” version of the badge). Add bronze trim upon achieving (20) Super Sprints. Add silver trim upon achieving (50) Super Sprints, or add gold trim upon achieving (100) Super Sprints.
Just keep going, and you will succeed !
Regards, Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Anastasya I'm sorry you lost your badge but that's the goal of the game. Goole traduction is a very good translation tool so you can find your account. good luck
Dear Anastasya
I'm sorry you lost your badge but that's the goal of the game. Goole traduction is a very good translation tool so you can find your account.
good luck
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

Liked by James K.

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1413370]Today I once again went through the whole game and got a badge that disappears in the morning. These are the conditions[/quote] [quote]Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge [/quote] This badge at you will not disappear any more and will be multiplied with each your victory in the future
Anastasiya K. posted:
Today I once again went through the whole game and got a badge that disappears in the morning. These are the conditions

Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge

This badge at you will not disappear any more and will be multiplied with each your victory in the future
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Liked by Jessie M. James K.

Posted 5 months ago

Wow, Anastasiya very good for being self-taught with your English language skills. I can only imagine how difficult playing a trivia game must be with limited command of the language and how disappointing it must be to see your final achievement evaporate the very next day. When you win at Brain Sprint or any of the trivia games you're winning a badge that is accumulative and winning again over and over gains better badges that stay on your Badge Quest. Multiple wins will get easier as you gain better control of the language and that is a persistence of learning that becomes a badge of honor you carry forward as you master communication in English and grow your business accordingly. The language of business on the internet is mostly English and that is because most of the commerce is conducted towards people with that language. Basically what I am saying is doing business in multiple languages will broaden your consumer base and make you wealthier so keep up the excellent work and don't let a transient badge curb your appetite for self-improvement. Bravo to you and keep up the good work!
Wow, Anastasiya very good for being self-taught with your English language skills. I can only imagine how difficult playing a trivia game must be with limited command of the language and how disappointing it must be to see your final achievement evaporate the very next day. When you win at Brain Sprint or any of the trivia games you're winning a badge that is accumulative and winning again over and over gains better badges that stay on your Badge Quest. Multiple wins will get easier as you gain better control of the language and that is a persistence of learning that becomes a badge of honor you carry forward as you master communication in English and grow your business accordingly. The language of business on the internet is mostly English and that is because most of the commerce is conducted towards people with that language. Basically what I am saying is doing business in multiple languages will broaden your consumer base and make you wealthier so keep up the excellent work and don't let a transient badge curb your appetite for self-improvement. Bravo to you and keep up the good work!
SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Liked by James K. Elena L.

| Edit settings