Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Getting them clicking and keeping them going

Posted about 1 month ago

I agree with sugestions of great Leaders in above comments, and must say my opinion, because you asked for opinion of leaders, too many changes discouraging people, because this changes was in short time . We just don't have some basic things that last for awhile to work with newbies for at least a year. I know that changes is something that is imminent in every business, but everybody must be aware that people don't have patience to change their approach to work so often.
I agree with sugestions of great Leaders in above comments, and must say my opinion, because you asked for opinion of leaders, too many changes discouraging people, because this changes was in short time . We just don't have some basic things that last for awhile to work with newbies for at least a year. I know that changes is something that is imminent in every business, but everybody must be aware that people don't have patience to change their approach to work so often.
21x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing useful information!
Thanks for sharing useful information!
Oleg D.

Ukraine

Posted about 1 month ago

I completely support your idea that RECAs must be given more exposure in SFI platform.That is advertisement to be allowed within SFI on an affordable payment from reca. To save the SFI from being overloaded a limit can be set the maximum number of advertisements per day. Rotation of advertisements can also be done. Same applies to localvantia merchants advertisement. The cost of advertisement can be borne by the person who registered the merchant or any PSA yielding benefit from him. Your idea of rewarding for surfing is also a very good one . One random (ransome) Questionnaire page exclusively for affiliates below EA can serve the purpose. Thank you Scott.
I completely support your idea that RECAs must be given more exposure in SFI platform.That is advertisement to be allowed within SFI on an affordable payment from reca. To save the SFI from being overloaded a limit can be set the maximum number of advertisements per day. Rotation of advertisements can also be done.
Same applies to localvantia merchants advertisement. The cost of advertisement can be borne by the person who registered the merchant or any PSA yielding benefit from him.
Your idea of rewarding for surfing is also a very good one . One random (ransome) Questionnaire page exclusively for affiliates below EA can serve the purpose.
Thank you Scott.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings