Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Problems with Eager Zebra games

Posted 3 months ago More by Manuel V.

[quote=1414172]Hey everyone, If this bug is affecting you please let us know: 1) Are you using Kaspersky Anti-Virus? If not, are you using a different virus blocker? We've had a few people inform us that disabling Kaspersky's Anti-Banner feature can fix the problem. Instructions can be found [url=https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/anti-banner-tip/13544/]here[/url]. 2) Does disabling the Anti-Banner feature help improve the problem? Thanks! Kyle[/quote] I Kyle, The problem like it cames it have gone. Was nothing from my computer because i haven't change anything here, so it only could came from your softare/hardware. Anyway i was near 24 hours blocked that made me lost some badges and places in classification that it is hard to recover (if i will recover it!) because the competition is high. I think that should be a compensation for those who have losses (badges, etc)...
Kyle posted:
Hey everyone,

If this bug is affecting you please let us know:

1) Are you using Kaspersky Anti-Virus? If not, are you using a different virus blocker?

We've had a few people inform us that disabling Kaspersky's Anti-Banner feature can fix the problem. Instructions can be found here.

2) Does disabling the Anti-Banner feature help improve the problem?

Thanks!
Kyle

I Kyle,

The problem like it cames it have gone. Was nothing from my computer because i haven't change anything here, so it only could came from your softare/hardware. Anyway i was near 24 hours blocked that made me lost some badges and places in classification that it is hard to recover (if i will recover it!) because the competition is high. I think that should be a compensation for those who have losses (badges, etc)...
45x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1411511]I'm too experiencing problems with Card King; Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker and Brain sprint. Every day I play the Brain sprint. I'm losing Badge Quest Points. Badge Quest Points: sprintastic: 50 none: 100 Bronze Trim: 200 Silver Trim: 300 Gold Trim: 400 Possible there is a broken link? I tried to ask support, but no avail. I'm disappointed! [/quote] Erika S - Add a footnote to your original Support Ticket. Bye for now Bruce Harper
Erika S. posted:
I'm too experiencing problems with Card King; Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker and Brain sprint. Every day I play the Brain sprint. I'm losing Badge Quest Points.

Badge Quest Points:
sprintastic: 50
none: 100
Bronze Trim: 200
Silver Trim: 300
Gold Trim: 400
Possible there is a broken link? I tried to ask support, but no avail. I'm disappointed!

Erika S - Add a footnote to your original Support Ticket. Bye for now
Bruce Harper
12x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings