Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

This will affect my record

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1415938][quote=1415096][quote=1415080]I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI? [/quote] Sorry about that Morgan. I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol. Wish you the best.[/quote] I have tried another browser, cleared my browser history and the problem is still persisting. I don't know what to do again. [/quote] Morgan U - Have you unplugged everything for a minute or two (Rebooted), that has always worked for me, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Hope it helps. Bruce Harper
Morgan U. posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Morgan U. posted:
I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI?

Sorry about that Morgan.
I had experience it several times too. Just try to use different browser. If you have Chrome browser, use it. You will do what you want to do in no time. I use that in case or emergency. ...lol.
Wish you the best.

I have tried another browser, cleared my browser history and the problem is still persisting. I don't know what to do again.

Morgan U - Have you unplugged everything for a minute or two (Rebooted), that has always worked for me,
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Hope it helps.
Bruce Harper
9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Miroslav V.

Posted 12 days ago More by Zoran V. 1 Reply

[quote=1415922][quote=1415099]Dear Morgan U , None of the members write: - which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...) - which Operating System to use - which search engine - which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...) It would be easier to answer. Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters. There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help. I hope it's okay now. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic[/quote] Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it. [/quote] Dear Morgan U , Which device do you use (PC, Tablet, ...) ? Which Internet connection (maybe wireless) ? Try changing the browser or Try someone's computer to do what you are unable to you . All the Best ! Zoran Vukovic
Morgan U. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Morgan U ,
None of the members write:
- which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...)
- which Operating System to use
- which search engine
- which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...)
It would be easier to answer.
Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters.
There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help.
I hope it's okay now.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic

Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.

Dear Morgan U ,
Which device do you use (PC, Tablet, ...) ?
Which Internet connection (maybe wireless) ?
Try changing the browser or
Try someone's computer to do what you are unable to you .
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
258x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1415080]I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI? [/quote] The time information you have give cannot be correct. You write you are 7 hours and 10 minutes ahead of SFI, that cannot be right. It can only be possible in half hours interval NOT 10 MINUTES interval But with a 400 error, you have used wrong link or URL. Best regards Svend
Morgan U. posted:
I have been trying to login to TripleClick and Pricebender but I kept getting 400 Bad Request. The time here is 22:03 CAT and 3:53 pm SFI time. This will affect my record. Is it network problem on my side or that of SFI?

The time information you have give cannot be correct.

You write you are 7 hours and 10 minutes ahead of SFI, that cannot be right.

It can only be possible in half hours interval NOT 10 MINUTES interval

But with a 400 error, you have used wrong link or URL.

Best regards
Svend

61x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,406 | Followers: 1,074 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

Posted 11 days ago More by Morgan U.

[quote=1415996][quote=1415922][quote=1415099]Dear Morgan U , None of the members write: - which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...) - which Operating System to use - which search engine - which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...) It would be easier to answer. Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters. There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help. I hope it's okay now. All the best ! Zoran Vukovic[/quote] Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it. [/quote] Dear Morgan U , Which device do you use (PC, Tablet, ...) ? Which Internet connection (maybe wireless) ? Try changing the browser or Try someone's computer to do what you are unable to you . All the Best ! Zoran Vukovic[/quote] I used PC.
Zoran V. posted:
Morgan U. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Dear Morgan U ,
None of the members write:
- which device is used (PC, tablet, mobile, ...)
- which Operating System to use
- which search engine
- which team uses the connection (Optic , xDSL , wireless , ...)
It would be easier to answer.
Your attempts always give you some mistakes, or have a number or some of the letters.
There is a lot of that in the domain of theory and we are not in a position to help.
I hope it's okay now.
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic

Thanks Zoran. I used Chrome Browser and I clicked on TripleClick from the Affiliate Center. I wouldn't have omitted anything in the address. I hope I will find a solution to it because I am still experiencing it.

Dear Morgan U ,
Which device do you use (PC, Tablet, ...) ?
Which Internet connection (maybe wireless) ?
Try changing the browser or
Try someone's computer to do what you are unable to you .
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic

I used PC.
2x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings