Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Super Brain Sprint Speed

Posted 14 days ago More by skumar s.

Hi If I am not wrong, It is unbelievable that ,how fast they ans. Correctly answer 12 trivia questions as fast as they answered. Without any trip on their way to the finish line! Name Speedster 1. MoiraD 1.18 2 SOBX_Pirate 1.25 3. Laurel 1.26 But in my 1st question reload my page until 1.00 . Regards skumar
Hi
If I am not wrong, It is unbelievable that ,how fast they ans.
Correctly answer 12 trivia questions as fast as they answered. Without any trip on their way to the finish line!

Name Speedster
1. MoiraD 1.18
2 SOBX_Pirate 1.25
3. Laurel 1.26

But in my 1st question reload my page until 1.00 .
Regards
skumar

skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Dear Skumar S , Who knows , knows ! Fast Internet , knowledge and that's it! Congratulations to them! Everyone has a lot of success in work and happiness in games . Zoran vukovic
Dear Skumar S ,
Who knows , knows !
Fast Internet , knowledge and that's it!
Congratulations to them!
Everyone has a lot of success in work and happiness in games .
Zoran vukovic
260x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Skumar, Don't know where did you see the times but it is possible. I'm not really fast but have 2m23s in my best, so lets keep on practicing. Regards, Manuel
Hi Skumar,

Don't know where did you see the times but it is possible. I'm not really fast but have 2m23s in my best, so lets keep on practicing.

Regards,
Manuel
36x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1417207]Hi Skumar, Don't know where did you see the times but it is possible. I'm not really fast but have 2m23s in my best, so lets keep on practicing. Regards, Manuel[/quote] Yea i think so too! Its all about pacticing and also about other factors like connection speed of your internet and so on... jut i would also like to know where you found that times of your competitors
Manuel V. posted:
Hi Skumar,

Don't know where did you see the times but it is possible. I'm not really fast but have 2m23s in my best, so lets keep on practicing.

Regards,
Manuel

Yea i think so too! Its all about pacticing and also about other factors like connection speed of your internet and so on... jut i would also like to know where you found that times of your competitors
Finn S.

Germany

Some people got brains working like super computers and some people got just simple brains working like PC XT 8086, so the difference is there.
Some people got brains working like super computers and some people got just simple brains working like PC XT 8086, so the difference is there.
SUPPORT
Masood A.

Bahrain

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1417274]Some people got brains working like super computers and some people got just simple brains working like PC XT 8086, so the difference is there. [/quote] Just choose the right answers from the suggested options, and if you doubt the answer, then press the assistant 50 \ 50 what is there beyond the ability? how to quickly press a button?
Masood A. posted:

Just choose the right answers from the suggested options, and if you doubt the answer, then press the assistant 50 \ 50
what is there beyond the ability? how to quickly press a button?
9x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Internet speed is no doubt an important factor. But answering of 12 questions within 1.18 to 1.26 sec is really unbelievable to me. The winners are really speedsters and work like "Super Computer ". My salute to all these fellows.
Internet speed is no doubt an important factor. But answering of 12 questions within 1.18 to 1.26 sec is really unbelievable to me. The winners are really speedsters and work like "Super Computer ".
My salute to all these fellows.
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

Posted 13 days ago More by skumar s.

Hi Sujoy, Same thing I am saying that 1.18 sec means 78 secs , per question 6 secs. ,If questions loading 1 sec Ans within 5 secs. Not only one ya two buy correct with 12 questions. So great in our SFI community.
Hi Sujoy,
Same thing I am saying that 1.18 sec means 78 secs , per question 6 secs. ,If questions loading 1 sec Ans within 5 secs. Not only one ya two buy correct with 12 questions.

So great in our SFI community.
skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Those speeds are supersonic and could literally give even the discontinued Concorde a run for its money! However, I tend to agree with most commentators points of view esp internet speeds and their( contestants) refined finesse in matters of trivia.
Those speeds are supersonic and could literally give even the discontinued Concorde a run for its money! However, I tend to agree with most commentators points of view esp internet speeds and their( contestants) refined finesse in matters of trivia.
2x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1417265] Yea i think so too! Its all about pacticing and also about other factors like connection speed of your internet and so on... jut i would also like to know where you found that times of your competitors[/quote] It's easy enough to determine the leaders, just go to the page https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=brainsprint Then clicking the icon of the player of interest you will see his best time on the badge "Speedster"[img]https://i.imgur.com/jBB6VQU.png[/img]
Finn S. posted:

Yea i think so too! Its all about pacticing and also about other factors like connection speed of your internet and so on... jut i would also like to know where you found that times of your competitors

It's easy enough to determine the leaders, just go to the page www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=brainsprint
Then clicking the icon of the player of interest you will see his best time on the badge "Speedster"
9x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Hey Skumar, you're probably the fastest one. Im not that fast, the most that l can get from Brain Sprint is Rewardicals. I won't last 12 games. My attention span isn't that good but l love trivia. Knockout Trivia gives you 15 seconds to prepare for the next game. I need those 16 seconds.
Hey Skumar, you're probably the fastest one. Im not that fast, the most that l can get from Brain Sprint is Rewardicals. I won't last 12 games. My attention span isn't that good but l love trivia. Knockout Trivia gives you 15 seconds to prepare for the next game. I need those 16 seconds.
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 13 days ago

I have constantly playing different games in trippleclicks and won... Poker is one of the most interesting game that one can learn easily
I have constantly playing different games in trippleclicks and won... Poker is one of the most interesting game that one can learn easily
Stephen P.

Nigeria

| Edit settings