Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

rewardable

Posted 3 months ago

keep trying everyday to win as many as you can and you will see changes
keep trying everyday to win as many as you can and you will see changes
Muhammed H.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

What can help you the more is to tap the tips. Below the play bottom to under stand the rules of the game, before you know it you are adding r ewardicals to your ledger
What can help you the more is to tap the tips. Below the play bottom to under stand the rules of the game, before you know it you are adding r ewardicals to your ledger
Kennedy O.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1416739]Verla, You are competing against all the other Eager Zebra players. Keep plugging away and improving your scores. Play every day. If you do this eventually you will win. Good luck![/quote] Continue playing the game and by end of it all be assured of winning...
Cameron H. posted:
Verla,

You are competing against all the other Eager Zebra players. Keep plugging away and improving your scores. Play every day. If you do this eventually you will win.

Good luck!

Continue playing the game and by end of it all be assured of winning...
Stanley W.

Kenya

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1416669]please I have been playing the eager zebra games,grand master poker but I never get any rewardable I don't understand why[/quote] Grandmaster Poker is free to play, and then you are not get any Rewardicals. You are get rewardicals every time you are use a TCredit, or can be lucky win Rewardicals in The Daily Crown, every game you make at least 1000 points in Grandmaster Poker, and chose as PrimeGames, is give you 1 entry in Daily Crown. Best regards Svend
verla C. posted:
please I have been playing the eager zebra games,grand master poker but I never get any rewardable I don't understand why

Grandmaster Poker is free to play, and then you are not get any Rewardicals.

You are get rewardicals every time you are use a TCredit, or can be lucky win Rewardicals in The Daily Crown, every game you make at least 1000 points in Grandmaster Poker, and chose as PrimeGames, is give you 1 entry in Daily Crown.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings