Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Over 25 Wins, Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge, no Bronze Trim

Posted 3 months ago More by Kelly C.

Good Day, Everyone! My question is, Has anyone else noticed if they have won more than 25 times, in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge? I have submitted a ticket, already! I have also noticed, there are no points associated with these badges! So, why waste TCREDITS, if these new games have no point values and cannot help with the Badge Quest Contest? I am wondering, is this going to benefits the player's (Affiliate's) or just a ruse to spend TCREDITS and make Affiliate's have to purchase more TCredits? Inquiring minds want to know, is it possible that the Technical TEAM, might have forgotten the Point Value's for the Daily & Weekly Challenge BADGES? Waiting patiently for an incentive to continue playing these new games! Kelly, BTL, Advertising and Marketing Affiliate of The Zing Network and CEO~Kelly C'S Collections
Good Day, Everyone!

My question is, Has anyone else noticed if they have won more than 25 times, in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge?

I have submitted a ticket, already!

I have also noticed, there are no points associated with these badges!

So, why waste TCREDITS, if these new games have no point values and cannot help with the Badge Quest Contest? I am wondering, is this going to benefits the player's (Affiliate's) or just a ruse to spend TCREDITS and make Affiliate's have to purchase more TCredits?

Inquiring minds want to know, is it possible that the Technical TEAM, might have forgotten the Point Value's for the Daily & Weekly Challenge BADGES?

Waiting patiently for an incentive to continue playing these new games!

Kelly, BTL, Advertising and Marketing Affiliate of The Zing Network and CEO~Kelly C'S Collections
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Kelly ! New Zackjack & Poker Community Challenges debut, you can get more info about the games here. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1378020#post-1378020 This is what was said by Mr Gery in respect to badge quest point here [quote=1378203][quote=1378127]Hi dear, badge quest points for these badges no where mentioned yet.[/quote] No Badge Quest points for these, too easy to cheat by getting advance move guidance from friends. Play these for the fun of the daily and/or weekly challenge to best other players.[/quote]
Hello Kelly !

New Zackjack & Poker Community Challenges debut, you can get more info about the games here.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1378020#post-1378020

This is what was said by Mr Gery in respect to badge quest point here

Gery posted:
Nishikant P. posted:
Hi dear, badge quest points for these badges no where mentioned yet.

No Badge Quest points for these, too easy to cheat by getting advance move guidance from friends. Play these for the fun of the daily and/or weekly challenge to best other players.

51x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Robert T.

[quote=1417477]Good Day, Everyone! My question is, Has anyone else noticed if they have won more than 25 times, in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge? I have submitted a ticket, already! I have also noticed, there are no points associated with these badges! So, why waste TCREDITS, if these new games have no point values and cannot help with the Badge Quest Contest? I am wondering, is this going to benefits the player's (Affiliate's) or just a ruse to spend TCREDITS and make Affiliate's have to purchase more TCredits? Inquiring minds want to know, is it possible that the Technical TEAM, might have forgotten the Point Value's for the Daily & Weekly Challenge BADGES? Waiting patiently for an incentive to continue playing these new games! Kelly, BTL, Advertising and Marketing Affiliate of The Zing Network and CEO~Kelly C'S Collections[/quote] Hello Kelly- In the discussion on the forum, they made the daily badge in both poker and Zackjack to be for fun at least for now. No need for a support ticket as you will get the same reply. Congratulations on the wins though. Robert
Kelly C. posted:
Good Day, Everyone!

My question is, Has anyone else noticed if they have won more than 25 times, in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge?

So, why waste TCREDITS, if these new games have no point values and cannot help with the Badge Quest Contest? I am wondering, is this going to benefits the player's (Affiliate's) or just a ruse to spend TCREDITS and make Affiliate's have to purchase more TCredits?

Inquiring minds want to know, is it possible that the Technical TEAM, might have forgotten the Point Value's for the Daily & Weekly Challenge BADGES?

Kelly, BTL, Advertising and Marketing Affiliate of The Zing Network and CEO~Kelly C'S Collections

Hello Kelly-

In the discussion on the forum, they made the daily badge in both poker and Zackjack to be for fun at least for now.

No need for a support ticket as you will get the same reply.

Congratulations on the wins though.

Robert

5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Robert T.

Hello Kelly- That is fine it says that but scroll down further no points are awarded for the daily challenge. Brain Sprint has its own badges as a regular game. The daily challenge was something that was created for fun. Robert [img]https://i.imgur.com/STjHJV1.png[/img]
Hello Kelly-

That is fine it says that but scroll down further no points are awarded for the daily challenge. Brain Sprint has its own badges as a regular game. The daily challenge was something that was created for fun.

Robert

5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Robert, sorry part of my post got inside of your quote, tried to edit, it wouldn't let me, said "permission error"! Kelly
Robert, sorry part of my post got inside of your quote, tried to edit, it wouldn't let me, said "permission error"!
Kelly
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago 2 Replies

Hey Kelly, looks like you need to send a ticket to support. Ive played Grandmaster Poker and won as many as 30 times but l quit doing that because l felt like l was wasting my time because you don't get extra TCredits or VersaPoints for it. Now l do 10 or 15. You must send a ticket so that support can figure it out and resolve it.
Hey Kelly, looks like you need to send a ticket to support. Ive played Grandmaster Poker and won as many as 30 times but l quit doing that because l felt like l was wasting my time because you don't get extra TCredits or VersaPoints for it. Now l do 10 or 15.
You must send a ticket so that support can figure it out and resolve it.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1417516]Hey Kelly, looks like you need to send a ticket to support. Ive played Grandmaster Poker and won as many as 30 times but l quit doing that because l felt like l was wasting my time because you don't get extra TCredits or VersaPoints for it. Now l do 10 or 15. You must send a ticket so that support can figure it out and resolve it. [/quote] Yes, Stephen, I did before I posted on it, in the Thread. I am sure other's have noticed but haven't spoken up. I really appreciate your thoughts and suggestion. I'm glad that I am not the only one. I hope you have a great evening, sir. Kelly
Stephen B. posted:
Hey Kelly, looks like you need to send a ticket to support. Ive played Grandmaster Poker and won as many as 30 times but l quit doing that because l felt like l was wasting my time because you don't get extra TCredits or VersaPoints for it. Now l do 10 or 15.

Yes, Stephen, I did before I posted on it, in the Thread. I am sure other's have noticed but haven't spoken up. I really appreciate your thoughts and suggestion. I'm glad that I am not the only one.

I hope you have a great evening, sir.

Kelly
SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Elsie S. Michael Y.

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1417477]Good Day, Everyone! My question is, Has anyone else noticed if they have won more than 25 times, in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge? I have submitted a ticket, already! I have also noticed, there are no points associated with these badges! So, why waste TCREDITS, if these new games have no point values and cannot help with the Badge Quest Contest? I am wondering, is this going to benefits the player's (Affiliate's) or just a ruse to spend TCREDITS and make Affiliate's have to purchase more TCredits? Inquiring minds want to know, is it possible that the Technical TEAM, might have forgotten the Point Value's for the Daily & Weekly Challenge BADGES? Waiting patiently for an incentive to continue playing these new games! Kelly, BTL, Advertising and Marketing Affiliate of The Zing Network and CEO~Kelly C'S Collections[/quote] Yes you are right, I have 27 Zackjack Daily Challenge win and 30 Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge win, but no bronze trim. Yes there is no points, because, it is easy cheat. You can only have more than one account, all get exactly same cards in these daily and weekly challenge. SFI try to stop cheaters, but it is very difficult control. Best regards Svend PS. Incentives?, if you need incentives to play it, then stop play it.
Kelly C. posted:
Good Day, Everyone!

Yes you are right, I have 27 Zackjack Daily Challenge win and 30 Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge win, but no bronze trim.

Yes there is no points, because, it is easy cheat.

You can only have more than one account, all get exactly same cards in these daily and weekly challenge.

SFI try to stop cheaters, but it is very difficult control.

Best regards
Svend
PS. Incentives?, if you need incentives to play it, then stop play it.
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1417516]Hey Kelly, looks like you need to send a ticket to support. Ive played Grandmaster Poker and won as many as 30 times but l quit doing that because l felt like l was wasting my time because you don't get extra TCredits or VersaPoints for it. Now l do 10 or 15. You must send a ticket so that support can figure it out and resolve it. [/quote] No need ticket, and nothing to resolve. No points in these challenges. Best regards Svend
Stephen B. posted:

No need ticket, and nothing to resolve.

No points in these challenges.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Kelly C , The justification of spending TC on something that does not bring points is really questionable . I'm not a big player and this difficulty does not touch me . As you have already sent a letter of support , you will surely be answered. A lot of success in further work and happiness in games! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Kelly C ,
The justification of spending TC on something that does not bring points is really questionable .
I'm not a big player and this difficulty does not touch me .
As you have already sent a letter of support , you will surely be answered.
A lot of success in further work and happiness in games!
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Ms. Kelly, There are no Badge Quest Points in Daily, and Weekly Challenge Badges ... https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges Flash your badges! Badges are exclusive digital images that tout your accomplishments, both as an SFI Affiliate and as a TripleClicks Member. They not only give you goals to shoot for and help you keep track of your progress but they also help inform your team of your activity and encourage them to follow in your footsteps. ... https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69 I use to play Eager Zebra Games Grandmaster Poker freely to earn SFI Badges, and for fun. My best wishes. :rose:
Ms. Kelly,
There are no Badge Quest Points in Daily, and Weekly Challenge Badges ... www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges

Flash your badges!
Badges are exclusive digital images that tout your accomplishments, both as an SFI Affiliate and as a TripleClicks Member. They not only give you goals to shoot for and help you keep track of your progress but they also help inform your team of your activity and encourage them to follow in your footsteps. ... www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=69

I use to play Eager Zebra Games Grandmaster Poker freely to earn SFI Badges, and for fun. My best wishes.
12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y. Kelly C.

Posted 3 months ago

Every TCredit you spend, you gain 10 Rewardicals!
Every TCredit you spend, you gain 10 Rewardicals!
Ronald B.

Australia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings