Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Daily Crown - entry is FREE!

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Greetings, Looking for a way to cash in on some Rewardical Tokens? It cost nothing to enter the Daily Crown, just simply play any Eager Zebra game, and you are entered. [img]https://www.tripleclicks.com/images/site/games/h-dailyCrown.png[/img] Gain additional entries simply by playing and winning at other Eager Zebra games. See all the ways you can get entered and win a share of 35,000 RT given away daily. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown Have Fun! Jim Leffew
Greetings,

Looking for a way to cash in on some Rewardical Tokens? It cost nothing to enter the Daily Crown, just simply play any Eager Zebra game, and you are entered.

Gain additional entries simply by playing and winning at other Eager Zebra games. See all the ways you can get entered and win a share of 35,000 RT given away daily.

www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown

Have Fun!

Jim Leffew

5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Yes, Jim, you are right, which we can also see here well. OFFICIAL RULES HOW TO ENTER To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game). Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. Also, contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), receives one bonus entry in the following day's TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). For ways to attain free TCredits for free game entries, click HERE. Some restrictions may apply. New TC Members who purchase a New Member Pack within their first 10 days also receive 30 free entries (one a day for 30 days) in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing Best regards!
Yes, Jim, you are right, which we can also see here well.

OFFICIAL RULES

HOW TO ENTER
To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game). Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. Also, contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), receives one bonus entry in the following day's TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). For ways to attain free TCredits for free game entries, click HERE. Some restrictions may apply. New TC Members who purchase a New Member Pack within their first 10 days also receive 30 free entries (one a day for 30 days) in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing

Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

Yeah, daily crown entry is free. You know the fun part is that, I mostly win when I play just once per day to keep my daily streak: ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker. Keep playing, keep winning.
Yeah, daily crown entry is free.
You know the fun part is that, I mostly win when I play just once per day to keep my daily streak:
ZackJack and Grandmaster Poker.

Keep playing, keep winning.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you your post is right on the money. Myself I have won many times. Free entry for the poker and zackjack games are my favorite. These games give me 20entries alone. My team members also enjoy them and I encourage all new affiliates to try them.
Thank you your post is right on the money. Myself I have won many times. Free entry for the poker and zackjack games are my favorite. These games give me 20entries alone. My team members also enjoy them and I encourage all new affiliates to try them.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I concur with you Jim that the Daily Crown is FREE and daily. It's easy to enter in the "win" section. Affiliates also have the opportunity to win the "Badge Quiz", plus win 4 or 5 chances to win the Daily Crown. You won't earn a VersaPoint BUT you feel good about entering the T-time contest with a chance 2TCredits. Isn't that wonderful!
I concur with you Jim that the Daily Crown is FREE and daily. It's easy to enter in the "win" section. Affiliates also have the opportunity to win the "Badge Quiz", plus win 4 or 5 chances to win the Daily Crown. You won't earn a VersaPoint BUT you feel good about entering the T-time contest with a chance 2TCredits. Isn't that wonderful!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Right, Jim... In fact, you can have 10 + 10 more entries from Poker and Zackjack, too...all free... Hmmm..Don't know if I can call this coincidence LOL I just posted a thread about the Contests in SFI... Only the intro is in my native language...but, the post is in English language... I made it as something you can send to your members and make them aware HOW MANY contests we have here...how many prizes they might win. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=123283
Right, Jim...
In fact, you can have 10 + 10 more entries from Poker and Zackjack, too...all free...

Hmmm..Don't know if I can call this coincidence LOL

I just posted a thread about the Contests in SFI...
Only the intro is in my native language...but, the post is in English language...
I made it as something you can send to your members and make them aware
HOW MANY contests we have here...how many prizes they might win.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=123283
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,480 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

SFI is not only being magnanimous in putting in place the free Daily Crown entry that enables Affiliates to win FREE PRIZES but the company is fantastic in its vision for all the EZ games where you play for fun and to win rewards..!
SFI is not only being magnanimous in putting in place the free Daily Crown
entry that enables Affiliates to win FREE PRIZES but the company is fantastic
in its vision for all the EZ games where you play for fun and to win rewards..!
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Daily Crown entries are free.Any one can get entries simply by playing EZ Games as follows : i) Alrt tab conversion from red to green- one entry. ii) GM Poker upto 10 entries ; iii) Zackjack upto 10 entries iv)Brain Sprint-upto-10 entries; v) Knock out Trivia- to the extent of no. of wins ; vi) Different upto 4 nos for different Rank in Badge quest contest, (one time upto 3rd level and monthly for 4th ans 5th level); All Affiliates should try to increase their no of entries as maximum as possible, because ,more the entries, more the chances of win.
Daily Crown entries are free.Any one can get entries simply by playing EZ Games as follows :
i) Alrt tab conversion from red to green- one entry.
ii) GM Poker upto 10 entries ;
iii) Zackjack upto 10 entries
iv)Brain Sprint-upto-10 entries;
v) Knock out Trivia- to the extent of no. of wins ;
vi) Different upto 4 nos for different Rank in Badge quest contest, (one time upto 3rd level and monthly for 4th ans 5th level);
All Affiliates should try to increase their no of entries as maximum as possible, because ,more the entries, more the chances of win.
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1418171]Daily Crown entries are free.Any one can get entries simply by playing EZ Games as follows : i) Alrt tab conversion from red to green- one entry. ii) GM Poker upto 10 entries ; iii) Zackjack upto 10 entries iv)Brain Sprint-upto-10 entries; v) Knock out Trivia- to the extent of no. of wins ; vi) Different upto 4 nos for different Rank in Badge quest contest, (one time upto 3rd level and monthly for 4th ans 5th level); All Affiliates should try to increase their no of entries as maximum as possible, because ,more the entries, more the chances of win.[/quote] Hello Sujoy I beg to make some correction here. Turning the Alert tab from red to green is actually for Daily Grand entry and not Daily Crown. Let's not get it mixed up.
SUJOY C. posted:
Daily Crown entries are free.Any one can get entries simply by playing EZ Games as follows :
i) Alrt tab conversion from red to green- one entry.
ii) GM Poker upto 10 entries ;
iii) Zackjack upto 10 entries
iv)Brain Sprint-upto-10 entries;
v) Knock out Trivia- to the extent of no. of wins ;
vi) Different upto 4 nos for different Rank in Badge quest contest, (one time upto 3rd level and monthly for 4th ans 5th level);
All Affiliates should try to increase their no of entries as maximum as possible, because ,more the entries, more the chances of win.

Hello Sujoy
I beg to make some correction here.
Turning the Alert tab from red to green is actually for Daily Grand entry and not Daily Crown. Let's not get it mixed up.

ANNE U.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1418128]Right, Jim... In fact, you can have 10 + 10 more entries from Poker and Zackjack, too...all free... Hmmm..Don't know if I can call this coincidence LOL I just posted a thread about the Contests in SFI... Only the intro is in my native language...but, the post is in English language... I made it as something you can send to your members and make them aware HOW MANY contests we have here...how many prizes they might win. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=123283[/quote] I'm bookmarking this to send to my new affiliates instead of re-writing all the contests. Thank you. I will send them to your post.
Tanja K. posted:
Right, Jim...
In fact, you can have 10 + 10 more entries from Poker and Zackjack, too...all free...

Hmmm..Don't know if I can call this coincidence LOL

I just posted a thread about the Contests in SFI...
Only the intro is in my native language...but, the post is in English language...
I made it as something you can send to your members and make them aware
HOW MANY contests we have here...how many prizes they might win.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=123283

I'm bookmarking this to send to my new affiliates instead of re-writing all the contests. Thank you. I will send them to your post.
113x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

thank you very much! I will learn everything! thanks: ildikó
thank you very much!
I will learn everything!
Ildiko T.

Hungary

Posted 3 months ago