Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Winner at Crown King...

Posted 3 months ago

Can i be a winner at the Crown King tomorrow with 3180 points ?
K Parameshwara R.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cExeLiq.jpg[/img] You MIGHT be on the Winners list tomorrow! It will depend on how good others were today. Anyhow, WELL DONE! And , good luck for tomorrow!

You MIGHT be on the Winners list tomorrow!
It will depend on how good others were today.

Anyhow, WELL DONE!

And , good luck for tomorrow!
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,480 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1418172]Can i be a winner at the Crown King tomorrow with 3180 points ?[/quote] Hi K Parameshwara! Very possible! Very good chances! We will see the others. All the best!
K Parameshwara R. posted:

Hi K Parameshwara!

Very possible! Very good chances!

We will see the others.

All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day!
Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 3 months ago

K Parameshwara R; Congratulations on your score at Card King game. I want to believe for you that there won't be too many other higher scores than yours by other players for you to get a share of the TCredits. Best of luck.
K Parameshwara R;
Congratulations on your score at Card King game.
I want to believe for you that there won't be too many other higher scores than yours by other players for you to get a share of the TCredits.
Best of luck.
5x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 3 months ago

You have chances of winning. You may see the result of last few days. Normally score above 3150 may win. To-day my highest score is 3105. I am also hoping to win. But to-day is sunday, more players will participate asit is a holiday. Even then you have fair chance.
You have chances of winning. You may see the result of last few days. Normally score above 3150 may win. To-day my highest score is 3105. I am also hoping to win. But to-day is sunday, more players will participate asit is a holiday.
Even then you have fair chance.
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

E365 Champion

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1418180]Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day! [/quote] Why would he need to put in a support ticket, he doesn’t have a problem, he is only asking if he is in with a chance of winning!!
Stephen B. posted:

Why would he need to put in a support ticket, he doesn’t have a problem, he is only asking if he is in with a chance of winning!!
SUPPORT
Brian R.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings