Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Winner at Crown King...

Posted 10 days ago

Can i be a winner at the Crown King tomorrow with 3180 points ?
K Parameshwara R.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cExeLiq.jpg[/img] You MIGHT be on the Winners list tomorrow! It will depend on how good others were today. Anyhow, WELL DONE! And , good luck for tomorrow!

You MIGHT be on the Winners list tomorrow!
It will depend on how good others were today.

Anyhow, WELL DONE!

And , good luck for tomorrow!
101x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,679 | Followers: 1,399 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Jessie M. Tammie W.

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

[quote=1418172]Can i be a winner at the Crown King tomorrow with 3180 points ?[/quote] Hi K Parameshwara! Very possible! Very good chances! We will see the others. All the best!
K Parameshwara R. posted:

Hi K Parameshwara!

Very possible! Very good chances!

We will see the others.

All the best!
35x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day!
Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day!
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 10 days ago

K Parameshwara R; Congratulations on your score at Card King game. I want to believe for you that there won't be too many other higher scores than yours by other players for you to get a share of the TCredits. Best of luck.
K Parameshwara R;
Congratulations on your score at Card King game.
I want to believe for you that there won't be too many other higher scores than yours by other players for you to get a share of the TCredits.
Best of luck.
2x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 10 days ago

You have chances of winning. You may see the result of last few days. Normally score above 3150 may win. To-day my highest score is 3105. I am also hoping to win. But to-day is sunday, more players will participate asit is a holiday. Even then you have fair chance.
You have chances of winning. You may see the result of last few days. Normally score above 3150 may win. To-day my highest score is 3105. I am also hoping to win. But to-day is sunday, more players will participate asit is a holiday.
Even then you have fair chance.
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

Liked by Jessie M. Noreen A.

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1418180]Hello Mr. Parameshwara, lm not sure sir. Ive never played Crown King. Games are usually available 7 days a week, Some games allow you to play only 12 times. You need to send a ticket to Support so they can resolve it. Otherwise, have a good day! [/quote] Why would he need to put in a support ticket, he doesn’t have a problem, he is only asking if he is in with a chance of winning!!
Stephen B. posted:

Why would he need to put in a support ticket, he doesn’t have a problem, he is only asking if he is in with a chance of winning!!
SUPPORT
Brian R.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Noreen A. Tanja K.

| Edit settings