Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brain Sprint..2 points..

Posted 3 months ago More by Prbhakar S.

I have observed the following points: 1. My speedter badge is not showing Current Points. 2.While playing, When I answer the question correctly.. The screen shows 'CORRECT'.. After that when I am waiting for next question, same question pops up, I try to read it and find it is same ..for few seconds before new question appears. It is quite distracting and the valuable seconds are lost.. Are these glitches..If not, then something needs to be done..
I have observed the following points:

1. My speedter badge is not showing Current Points.

2.While playing, When I answer the question correctly..
The screen shows 'CORRECT'..
After that when I am waiting for next question, same question pops up, I try to read it and find it is same ..for few seconds before new question appears.
It is quite distracting and the valuable seconds are lost..

Are these glitches..If not, then something needs to be done..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Parameswaran K. 1 Reply

Hi, Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it As for me, there are no issues, no glitches. Cheers
Hi,

Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it

As for me, there are no issues, no glitches.

Cheers
11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Prbhaka, you're playing Brain Sprint and it appears Support will need to help you. If the glitch happened this morning, your issue will be resolved soon.
Hello Prbhaka, you're playing Brain Sprint and it appears Support will need to help you. If the glitch happened this morning, your issue will be resolved soon.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

I think it maybe glitches issue. The issue that your speedter badge is not showing Current Points, you can write to support team, I think there are the best to respond to you quickly.
I think it maybe glitches issue.
The issue that your speedter badge is not showing Current Points, you can write to support team, I think there are the best to respond to you quickly.
49x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Prbhakar! That must have been a glitch ! We all (here in my country and a region) have had many problems today with SFI page due to some works on server maybe or some other reason. However, now it is fixed and we can do our tasks and the other activities regularly ! You should check up your Brain Srint game again unless yoz spent all ten shoots already ! Best regards !
Hi Prbhakar!

That must have been a glitch ! We all (here in my country and a region) have had many problems today with SFI page due to some works on server maybe or some other reason. However, now it is fixed and we can do our tasks and the other activities regularly !

You should check up your Brain Srint game again unless yoz spent all ten shoots already !

Best regards !
281x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Prbhakar S. 1 Reply

[quote=1418674]Hi, Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it As for me, there are no issues, no glitches. Cheers[/quote] When we click on any badge..the current points can be seen.. When I click on Speedster badge , it is mentioned that the badge is awarded when the time is less than 4 minutes and basic badge gets 50 badge quest points.., which I could see.. Though my badge shows03.41minutes, current points could not be found after clicking on the badge.. Thanks and Regards,
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi,

Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it

Cheers

When we click on any badge..the current points can be seen..
When I click on Speedster badge , it is mentioned that the badge is awarded when the time is less than 4 minutes and basic badge gets 50 badge quest points.., which I could see..

Though my badge shows03.41minutes, current points could not be found after clicking on the badge..

Thanks and Regards,
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Prbhakar, I also see the "shadow" of the previous question. It flashes on just before the next question loads. It is somewhat distracting, but I hadn't paid much attention to the time lost! I have not noticed a problem with the badges! I do love the game! Best to you! Karen NM
Hi Prbhakar,
I also see the "shadow" of the previous question. It flashes on just before the next question loads. It is somewhat distracting, but I hadn't paid much attention to the time lost!
I have not noticed a problem with the badges!
I do love the game!
Best to you!
Karen NM
SUPPORT
Karen M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

you may send your questions through mail to the support team fir more clarifications
you may send your questions through mail to the support team fir more clarifications
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Parameswaran K.

[quote=1418686][quote=1418674]Hi, Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it As for me, there are no issues, no glitches. Cheers[/quote] When we click on any badge..the current points can be seen.. When I click on Speedster badge , it is mentioned that the badge is awarded when the time is less than 4 minutes and basic badge gets 50 badge quest points.., which I could see.. Though my badge shows03.41minutes, current points could not be found after clicking on the badge.. Thanks and Regards,[/quote] Hi, Based on guidelines your badge should show 100 points for a basic badge. If you do not see it after clicking on it you should send Support a ticket as it may be a problem confined to you. As for me, I have clicked on a sample of the badges I have and I can see the points including the points on my BS Leaderboard. Since you have 3 badges for BS just try clicking on each of them to see if this issue you are having is confined to only the BS Speedster Badge or all 3. Cheers
Prbhakar S. posted:
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi,

Cheers

When we click on any badge..the current points can be seen..
When I click on Speedster badge , it is mentioned that the badge is awarded when the time is less than 4 minutes and basic badge gets 50 badge quest points.., which I could see..

Though my badge shows03.41minutes, current points could not be found after clicking on the badge..

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Based on guidelines your badge should show 100 points for a basic badge. If you do not see it after clicking on it you should send Support a ticket as it may be a problem confined to you.

As for me, I have clicked on a sample of the badges I have and I can see the points including the points on my BS Leaderboard.

Since you have 3 badges for BS just try clicking on each of them to see if this issue you are having is confined to only the BS Speedster Badge or all 3.

Cheers
11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Hello I have the same problems sometimes I only have the answers so I hang a victory a day is already pretty good given the circumstances. I think and I hope there will be improvements soon
Hello
I have the same problems sometimes I only have the answers so I hang a victory a day is already pretty good given the circumstances.
I think and I hope there will be improvements soon
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

| Edit settings