Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestion to play more Brain Sprint

Posted 3 months ago

Good day I really like Brain Sprint. As you know we have 10 FREE games on Brain Sprint. I suggest a new future so that you can play more games. Pay 1 Tcredit for each extra game you want to play. Put a limit of 10 extra games a day. We will earn 10 RW for each extra game we play.
Good day
I really like Brain Sprint. As you know we have 10 FREE games on Brain Sprint. I suggest a new future so that you can play more games. Pay 1 Tcredit for each extra game you want to play. Put a limit of 10 extra games a day. We will earn 10 RW for each extra game we play.
12x SUPPORT
Edward K.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1419369]Good day I really like Brain Sprint. As you know we have 10 FREE games on Brain Sprint. I suggest a new future so that you can play more games. Pay 1 Tcredit for each extra game you want to play. Put a limit of 10 extra games a day. We will earn 10 RW for each extra game we play. [/quote] That was wonderful suggestion about putting more extra games for those who want to spent TCredit and get 10 Rewardicals each. Thanks, Edward ! For your great suggestion, I think Mr Gery will look to it and get back to us.
Edward K. posted:
Good day
I really like Brain Sprint. As you know we have 10 FREE games on Brain Sprint. I suggest a new future so that you can play more games. Pay 1 Tcredit for each extra game you want to play. Put a limit of 10 extra games a day. We will earn 10 RW for each extra game we play.

That was wonderful suggestion about putting more extra games for those who want to spent TCredit and get 10 Rewardicals each.

Thanks, Edward ! For your great suggestion, I think Mr Gery will look to it and get back to us.

49x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

You have a good suggestion for those who love to play games all the time . But this may affect Brain Sprint Leader Board and those who are willing to spend more tcredits will rise above on the board . Also someone trying badge quest advancement may find it even more harder to enter into the top 200 leader board . But yes , if the paid games doesn't affect leaderboard and only first 10 free games are taken into account for Leader Board ,then it will be great for every one . Regards ...
You have a good suggestion for those who love to play games all the time . But this may affect Brain Sprint Leader Board and those who are willing to spend more tcredits will rise above on the board .
Also someone trying badge quest advancement may find it even more harder to enter into the top 200 leader board .
But yes , if the paid games doesn't affect leaderboard and only first 10 free games are taken into account for Leader Board ,then it will be great for every one .
Regards ...
4x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

This is a great suggestion Ratan, as I am currently trying to achieve a top 200 ranking You have a good suggestion for those who love to play games all the time . But this may affect Brain Sprint Leader Board and those who are willing to spend more tcredits will rise above on the board . Also someone trying badge quest advancement may find it even more harder to enter into the top 200 leader board . But yes , if the paid games doesn't affect leaderboard and only first 10 free games are taken into account for Leader Board ,then it will be great for every one . Regards ...[/quote]
This is a great suggestion Ratan, as I am currently trying to achieve a top 200 ranking
You have a good suggestion for those who love to play games all the time . But this may affect Brain Sprint Leader Board and those who are willing to spend more tcredits will rise above on the board .
Also someone trying badge quest advancement may find it even more harder to enter into the top 200 leader board .
But yes , if the paid games doesn't affect leaderboard and only first 10 free games are taken into account for Leader Board ,then it will be great for every one .
Regards ...
7x SUPPORT
Faizal V.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Yes..it is a good idea.i also love play brain sprint.if we can play more games we also can sharpen our brain.. :)
Yes..it is a good idea.i also love play brain sprint.if we can play more games we also can sharpen our brain.. :)
udari k.

Sri Lanka

Liked by Edward K. James K.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Edward ! It is very good proposal.The players will be satisfied to play more games.The company will also be benefited by sale of more TCredits. It will be a Win-Win game. Besides 1TCedit for entry fee of one extra game , more TCredits may also be sold while playing of the Game. In my opinion it is an wonderful suggession/proposal acceptable to SFI. Now Mr. Gery Sir , to consider.
Hi Edward !
It is very good proposal.The players will be satisfied to play more games.The company will also be benefited by sale of more TCredits. It will be a Win-Win game. Besides 1TCedit for entry fee of one extra game , more TCredits may also be sold while playing of the Game.
In my opinion it is an wonderful suggession/proposal acceptable to SFI. Now Mr. Gery Sir , to consider.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings