Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to get the uber pucks badge

Posted 7 days ago More by Elarbi e.

Hi everybody im a new member SFI 2 MONTHS AGO please my friends can you tell me how to get this badge. I need more badges to get the badge quest Master. It is very important to me to get it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/E0e0qLi.png[/img]
Hi everybody im a new member SFI 2 MONTHS AGO please my friends can you tell me how to get this badge. I need more badges to get the badge quest Master. It is very important to me to get it.
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Elarbi ! Uber Picks Games are suspended (paused) several months ago and are going to be improved and activated again hopefully soon! All we have to do is wait that to happen ! Our founder Mr. Gery said that they'll gonna be beter than before as they return ! I can hardly wait to see it! Once the Uber Picks starts again, you'll get your chance to get that and dozen of other UP badges ! Best regards !
Hi Elarbi !

Uber Picks Games are suspended (paused) several months ago and are going to be improved and activated again hopefully soon! All we have to do is wait that to happen ! Our founder Mr. Gery said that they'll gonna be beter than before as they return ! I can hardly wait to see it!

Once the Uber Picks starts again, you'll get your chance to get that and dozen of other UP badges !

Best regards !
258x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Whoa! Slow down. Many of us have acquired the badges necessary for "Master" over months and years of activity. Build your business by gaining a down line and transfer selling. If you do that, your business will be built the best way. The badges will come but gaining them too fast won't put dollars in your pocket.
Whoa! Slow down. Many of us have acquired the badges necessary for "Master" over months and years of activity. Build your business by gaining a down line and transfer selling. If you do that, your business will be built the best way. The badges will come but gaining them too fast won't put dollars in your pocket.
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hi Elarbi! Eager Zebra Uber-Picks to be temporarily suspended June 26, 2017 by admin Effective Monday, July 3rd, Eager Zebra’s Uber-Picks games will be temporarily suspended, while we incorporate a more accurate and robust method for scoring updates for better gameplay. Stay tuned for updates on Uber-Picks in the coming weeks! In the meantime, check out our other Eager Zebra games HERE. [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests]https://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests[/url] Best regards!
Hi Elarbi!

Eager Zebra Uber-Picks to be temporarily suspended

June 26, 2017 by admin

Effective Monday, July 3rd, Eager Zebra’s Uber-Picks games will be temporarily suspended, while we incorporate a more accurate and robust method for scoring updates for better gameplay.

Stay tuned for updates on Uber-Picks in the coming weeks!

In the meantime, check out our other Eager Zebra games HERE.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests

Best regards!
35x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

[quote=1419800]Hi Elarbi ! Uber Picks Games are suspended (paused) several months ago and are going to be improved and activated again hopefully soon! All we have to do is wait that to happen ! Our founder Mr. Gery said that they'll gonna be beter than before as they return ! I can hardly wait to see it! Once the Uber Picks starts again, you'll get your chance to get that and dozen of other UP badges ! Best regards ! [/quote] Thank so much dor your reply Mr Sead.
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Elarbi !

Uber Picks Games are suspended (paused) several months ago and are going to be improved and activated again hopefully soon! All we have to do is wait that to happen ! Our founder Mr. Gery said that they'll gonna be beter than before as they return ! I can hardly wait to see it!

Once the Uber Picks starts again, you'll get your chance to get that and dozen of other UP badges !

Best regards !

Thank so much dor your reply Mr Sead.
Elarbi e.

Morocco

[quote=1419807]Whoa! Slow down. Many of us have acquired the badges necessary for "Master" over months and years of activity. Build your business by gaining a down line and transfer selling. If you do that, your business will be built the best way. The badges will come but gaining them too fast won't put dollars in your pocket.[/quote] Hi Franklun, How are you? Thank you for your reply. I agree with you badges will come, but concerning business and money i need more skills to be successful i keep learning everyday the launchpad lessons and trying to apply what I learned, I am still bigginer I need more time to anderstand how do it better and earn benefits and profits from SFI bysiness, I believe in SFI and trust in its transparency and integrity in terms of profit making, which has given it a great echo in the world. I want to accelerate my level of earning money but the thing that slows me down is that i have not yet my payoneer mastercard it's the key to be fast and help me to buy whatever in tripleclicks, at the moment im waiting to accumulate 20$ to have the payoneer card and then I will concentrate in business as better. Thank you so much Frank youare awesome.
Franklin H. posted:

Hi Franklun,
How are you? Thank you for your reply.
I agree with you badges will come, but concerning business and money i need more skills to be successful i keep learning everyday the launchpad lessons and trying to apply what I learned, I am still bigginer I need more time to anderstand how do it better and earn benefits and profits from SFI bysiness,
I believe in SFI and trust in its transparency and integrity in terms of profit making, which has given it a great echo in the world.
I want to accelerate my level of earning money but the thing that slows me down is that i have not yet my payoneer mastercard it's the key to be fast and help me to buy whatever in tripleclicks, at the moment im waiting to accumulate 20$ to have the payoneer card and then I will concentrate in business as better.
Thank you so much Frank youare awesome.
Elarbi e.

Morocco

As others have answered, the Uber games have been suspended. Check all your other badges (the ones faded) and see what you have to do to earn a badge. Also look at the ones you already have and see what you have to do to get a bronze, silver or gold trim. Badges [u]can[/u] put money in your pocket. When you get to the higher levels you can get 2000 Rewardicals a month or 5000 a month. You can redeem them for VP which will help in the Executive Pool, or PSAs who can earn you a 45% of CV of a product in commissions as two examples. Keep at it, you will soon get there.
As others have answered, the Uber games have been suspended. Check all your other badges (the ones faded) and see what you have to do to earn a badge. Also look at the ones you already have and see what you have to do to get a bronze, silver or gold trim.

Badges can put money in your pocket. When you get to the higher levels you can get 2000 Rewardicals a month or 5000 a month. You can redeem them for VP which will help in the Executive Pool, or PSAs who can earn you a 45% of CV of a product in commissions as two examples.

Keep at it, you will soon get there.
108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,541 | Followers: 1,153 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015
Liked by James K.

Posted 7 days ago

I didn't know there was such a thing . Elarbie, you put on a good presentation regarding Uber Picks. It would be nice to get a badge like that. Hopefully it won't be a temporary badge.
I didn't know there was such a thing . Elarbie, you put on a good presentation regarding Uber Picks. It would be nice to get a badge like that. Hopefully it won't be a temporary badge.
3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 7 days ago More by Teresa S. 1 Reply

I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that. Free-to-get ones you can still get include: - Card King Winner - Gold Streak Streak Strong - GrandMaster Poker Fullest House - GrandMaster Poker Royal Flush - ZackJack ZJackster6 - Brain Sprint Streak - Brain Sprint Speedster
I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that.

Free-to-get ones you can still get include:

- Card King Winner
- Gold Streak Streak Strong
- GrandMaster Poker Fullest House
- GrandMaster Poker Royal Flush
- ZackJack ZJackster6
- Brain Sprint Streak
- Brain Sprint Speedster

21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 7 days ago More by Elarbi e. 1 Reply

[quote=1420288]I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that. Free-to-get ones you can still get include: - Card King Winner - Gold Streak Streak Strong - GrandMaster Poker Fullest House - GrandMaster Poker Royal Flush - ZackJack ZJackster6 - Brain Sprint Streak - Brain Sprint Speedster [/quote] Hi Teresa, Thank you so much for your reply. Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win. Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck. Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button. Thank you Teresa again.
Teresa S. posted:
I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that.

- Card King Winner
- ZackJack ZJackster6
- Brain Sprint Streak
- Brain Sprint Speedster

Hi Teresa,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win.

Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck.
Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button.

Thank you Teresa again.
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Liked by James K.

Posted 7 days ago More by Teresa S.

[quote=1420333][quote=1420288]I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that. Free-to-get ones you can still get include: - Card King Winner - Gold Streak Streak Strong - GrandMaster Poker Fullest House - GrandMaster Poker Royal Flush - ZackJack ZJackster6 - Brain Sprint Streak - Brain Sprint Speedster [/quote] Hi Teresa, Thank you so much for your reply. Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win. Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck. Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button. Thank you Teresa again.[/quote] It's just luck. I try to play two free Card King games every day. If I am in the top 100 for the day, it's counted as a win. Just one of those (being in the top 100 scorers in a day) will give you a Card King winner badge. I don't win often, but increase my chances by trying to play twice every single day.
Elarbi e. posted:
Teresa S. posted:

- Card King Winner
- ZackJack ZJackster6
- Brain Sprint Streak
- Brain Sprint Speedster

Hi Teresa,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win.

Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck.
Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button.

Thank you Teresa again.

It's just luck. I try to play two free Card King games every day. If I am in the top 100 for the day, it's counted as a win. Just one of those (being in the top 100 scorers in a day) will give you a Card King winner badge. I don't win often, but increase my chances by trying to play twice every single day.
21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

[quote=1419897]As others have answered, the Uber games have been suspended. Check all your other badges (the ones faded) and see what you have to do to earn a badge. Also look at the ones you already have and see what you have to do to get a bronze, silver or gold trim. Badges [u]can[/u] put money in your pocket. When you get to the higher levels you can get 2000 Rewardicals a month or 5000 a month. You can redeem them for VP which will help in the Executive Pool, or PSAs who can earn you a 45% of CV of a product in commissions as two examples. Keep at it, you will soon get there.[/quote] HI Jessie thanks for your reply, - I agree with yo, we should not underestimate the importance of badges. They elevate you from one level to another and each level you win you earn RW which you change as you like ( versapoints- CSAs- PSAs - tcredits...). - Second thing is when you advance to next level you earn entries in the month's badge bounty drawing. - The important thing is when other affiliates visit your snapshot page they view your badges, they respected you and respect your good work.
Jessie M. posted:
As others have answered, the Uber games have been suspended. Check all your other badges (the ones faded) and see what you have to do to earn a badge. Also look at the ones you already have and see what you have to do to get a bronze, silver or gold trim.

Badges can put money in your pocket. When you get to the higher levels you can get 2000 Rewardicals a month or 5000 a month. You can redeem them for VP which will help in the Executive Pool, or PSAs who can earn you a 45% of CV of a product in commissions as two examples.

Keep at it, you will soon get there.

HI Jessie thanks for your reply,
- I agree with yo, we should not underestimate the importance of badges. They elevate you from one level to another and each level you win you earn RW which you change as you like ( versapoints- CSAs- PSAs - tcredits...).
- Second thing is when you advance to next level you earn entries in the month's badge bounty drawing.
- The important thing is when other affiliates visit your snapshot page they view your badges, they respected you and respect your good work.
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Liked by James K. Jessie M.

| Edit settings