Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brain Sprint winners and Daily Crown drawings

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Hope to win this brain sprint soon.
Adejonwo O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1419331]Hope to win this brain sprint soon. [/quote] Adejonwo O - Please do you and me a favor. Change that "hope to win" to "I will win." Believe and achieve. I'm looking forward to seeing you moving up yo EA- Executive Affiliate. Your picture denotes confidence and persistence, You can go to the level of success that you desire. Best of luck in all you do. You can do this, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper.
Adejonwo O. posted:

Adejonwo O - Please do you and me a favor. Change that "hope to win" to "I will win." Believe and achieve. I'm looking forward to seeing you moving up yo EA- Executive Affiliate. Your picture denotes confidence and persistence, You can go
to the level of success that you desire. Best of luck in all you do. You can do this, Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper.
14x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1415917]Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img][/quote] Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, [b]you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.[/b] [b]Adam is on BUG REPORTS,[/b] and that is the right place to post threads like this. Best regards Svend
Sead Š. posted:
Hello SFI'ers !

I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ...

If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing.

My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked?

I do hope Adam will take care of this asap !

Best regards !

Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.

Adam is on BUG REPORTS, and that is the right place to post threads like this.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Sead Š. 1 Reply

[quote=1420035][quote=1415917]Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img][/quote] Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, [b]you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.[/b] [b]Adam is on BUG REPORTS,[/b] and that is the right place to post threads like this. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thanks Svend ! However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it . And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug . Best regards my friend !
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hello SFI'ers !

I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ...

If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing.

My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked?

Best regards !

Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it .

And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug .

Best regards my friend !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Sead S. The same situation I experienced playing Brain Sprint 2 weeks ago. and finished the games but there are no bonus i received till now. Can I still send this to support to claim the bonus? ( I can show it to support team the saved message they sent me.):scream_cat: Thanks for opening this topic...though it happened to me not receiving the bonus, I'm still playing this stuff for additional info of the questions that interest me much. Best of luck!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ManuelC.:punch:
Hi Sead S.
The same situation I experienced playing Brain Sprint 2 weeks ago.
and finished the games but there are no bonus i received till now.
Can I still send this to support to claim the bonus?
( I can show it to support team the saved message they sent me.)

Thanks for opening this topic...though it happened to me not receiving the bonus,
I'm still playing this stuff for additional info of the questions that interest me much.

Best of luck!

ManuelC.
manuel c.

Philippines

Liked by Bruce H. Sead Š.

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1420067][quote=1420035][quote=1415917]Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img][/quote] Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, [b]you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.[/b] [b]Adam is on BUG REPORTS,[/b] and that is the right place to post threads like this. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thanks Svend ! However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it . And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug . Best regards my friend ! [/quote] It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS So YES you have post in WRONG CATEGORY. When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, [b]then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET. [/b] Best regards Svend
Sead Š. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hello SFI'ers !

Best regards !

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it .

And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug .

Best regards my friend !

It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS

So YES you have post in WRONG CATEGORY.

When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sead Š.

Posted 5 months ago More by Sead Š. 1 Reply

[quote=1420236][quote=1420067][quote=1420035][quote=1415917]Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img][/quote] Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, [b]you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.[/b] [b]Adam is on BUG REPORTS,[/b] and that is the right place to post threads like this. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thanks Svend ! However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it . And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug . Best regards my friend ! [/quote] It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS So YES you have post in WRONG CATEGORY. When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, [b]then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET. [/b] Best regards Svend [/quote] Dear Svend! I see that there is no point arguing with you. You think you're right on every word you said but it is simply not true : It is not up to me to decide weather something is bug or not (you're right on it) but it is NOT up to you to decide what category is appropriate and what is not ; that's why we have Forum Mods who are reading EVERY single post in this Forum and making decisions if some post should be banned, removed, restricted or MOVED into appropriate category. As you can see, this thread WAS NOT moved into another category - meaning it IS in the RIGHT category and you're wrong again ! Best regards !
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hello SFI'ers !

Best regards !

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

Best regards my friend !

It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS

When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET.

Best regards
Svend

Dear Svend!

I see that there is no point arguing with you. You think you're right on every word you said but it is simply not true :

It is not up to me to decide weather something is bug or not (you're right on it) but it is NOT up to you to decide what category is appropriate and what is not ; that's why we have Forum Mods who are reading EVERY single post in this Forum and making decisions if some post should be banned, removed, restricted or MOVED into appropriate category.

As you can see, this thread WAS NOT moved into another category - meaning it IS in the RIGHT category and you're wrong again !

Best regards !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Liked by Farjana A. Milan Z.

Posted 5 months ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1420252][quote=1420236][quote=1420067][quote=1420035][quote=1415917]Hello SFI'ers ! I am very excited about our newest EZ Game - Brain Sprint and I do play ten games a day since it started . I have written about it and its value in several posts in this Forum so far, but there is one open question left ... If you look at the Official Rules for this Games, you'll see that there was stated that contestants who complete Brain Sprint (with 8000 or more points) will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. My question is why it is not happening ? Is it still a technical problem with software links or is it just overlooked? I do hope Adam will take care of this asap ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYw3IMe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8WnLDjw.jpg[/img][/quote] Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, [b]you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.[/b] [b]Adam is on BUG REPORTS,[/b] and that is the right place to post threads like this. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thanks Svend ! However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it . And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug . Best regards my friend ! [/quote] It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS So YES you have post in WRONG CATEGORY. When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, [b]then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET. [/b] Best regards Svend [/quote] Dear Svend! I see that there is no point arguing with you. You think you're right on every word you said but it is simply not true : It is not up to me to decide weather something is bug or not (you're right on it) but it is NOT up to you to decide what category is appropriate and what is not ; that's why we have Forum Mods who are reading EVERY single post in this Forum and making decisions if some post should be banned, removed, restricted or MOVED into appropriate category. As you can see, this thread WAS NOT moved into another category - meaning it IS in the RIGHT category and you're wrong again ! Best regards ! [/quote] You have wrote this for ADAM, he is Admin, not MOD, then is it not right category, that has GERY very often told us, so you are mean GERY is wrong in his post. But if you have not post it for admin, then it is in right category. Facts is you styled it to ADAM, he is to find in BUG REPORTS and SUGGESTION box, he is a busy programmer, and have NOT TIME to read in all the other categories. So I don't care what you are say, if you want ADAM to read it, IT IS IN WRONG CATEGORY. Best regards Svend
Sead Š. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Sead Š. posted:
Hello SFI'ers !

Best regards !

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

Best regards my friend !

Best regards
Svend

Dear Svend!

I see that there is no point arguing with you. You think you're right on every word you said but it is simply not true :

It is not up to me to decide weather something is bug or not (you're right on it) but it is NOT up to you to decide what category is appropriate and what is not ; that's why we have Forum Mods who are reading EVERY single post in this Forum and making decisions if some post should be banned, removed, restricted or MOVED into appropriate category.

As you can see, this thread WAS NOT moved into another category - meaning it IS in the RIGHT category and you're wrong again !

Best regards !

You have wrote this for ADAM, he is Admin, not MOD, then is it not right category, that has GERY very often told us, so you are mean GERY is wrong in his post.

But if you have not post it for admin, then it is in right category.

Facts is you styled it to ADAM, he is to find in BUG REPORTS and SUGGESTION box, he is a busy programmer, and have NOT TIME to read in all the other categories.

So I don't care what you are say, if you want ADAM to read it, IT IS IN WRONG CATEGORY.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings