Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Like that

Posted 24 days ago More by Emem M.

I think we should allow stream posts to be liked by the poster himself/herself because I like my posts.
I think we should allow stream posts to be liked by the poster himself/herself because I like my posts.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

Posted 24 days ago

Hello Emem, Ofcourse, everybody will like his/her own streampost. But, i think you are getting more results if other team members give a rating on your posts. Because then you know they have read your streampost and stay active.
Hello Emem,

Ofcourse, everybody will like his/her own streampost.

But, i think you are getting more results if other team members give a rating on your posts.
Because then you know they have read your streampost and stay active.
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Emem ! We all may like your posts but give US the chance to express that , as the posts are meant to be useful and nice for some other people, not for the author... Here in this Forum and in your downline stream as well... So, do your best to post original and helpful thoughts that many people would like ! That shows the value of your writing ! Best regards !
Hi Emem !

We all may like your posts but give US the chance to express that , as the posts are meant to be useful and nice for some other people, not for the author...

Here in this Forum and in your downline stream as well...

So, do your best to post original and helpful thoughts that many people would like ! That shows the value of your writing !

Best regards !
265x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 24 days ago

[quote=1428154]I think we should allow stream posts to be liked by the poster himself/herself because I like my posts.[/quote] Duh. Emem M., I don't post anything I don't like.
Emem M. posted:

Duh. Emem M., I don't post anything I don't like.
10x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Agnes C.

Posted 24 days ago

Hello Emem, we would like for you to master the "do-it" list daily for 10VersaPoints and complete the 61lessons in Launchpad for 61VersaPoints. Then we would like for you to purchase enough VersaPoints to elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. In the meantime read the forum.
Hello Emem, we would like for you to master the "do-it" list daily for 10VersaPoints and complete the 61lessons in Launchpad for 61VersaPoints. Then we would like for you to purchase enough VersaPoints to elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. In the meantime read the forum.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Agnes C.

Posted 24 days ago

Sure it could be a nice feature, but quite a bit narcissistic. I think if only people other than yourself are able to like posts, then you will appear more credible. Liking your own post just doesn't make sense to me since whatever I would personally post, I'd think would be helpful and important for other people. Do you kind of get the picture? :o Anyway, it's a nice feature, but we've got more important issues to deal with here than this. ^_^v
Sure it could be a nice feature, but quite a bit narcissistic.

I think if only people other than yourself are able to like posts, then you will appear more credible. Liking your own post just doesn't make sense to me since whatever I would personally post, I'd think would be helpful and important for other people. Do you kind of get the picture? :o

Anyway, it's a nice feature, but we've got more important issues to deal with here than this. ^_^v
Kimmy G.

United States

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Emem, I would really go for johan sir's instruction, eveybody loves his/her posts but the main thing is it should be usefull and related to the job, and a stream is something which our downline follows, we are always talking about duplication and stream is a part of it.
Hi Emem,
I would really go for johan sir's instruction, eveybody loves his/her posts but the main thing is it should be usefull and related to the job, and a stream is something which our downline follows, we are always talking about duplication and stream is a part of it.
2x SUPPORT
yogesh d.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 days ago More by Emem M.

Thank you all for your replies. You are all wonderful and amazing people. Still, I would like the feature I said. :D
Thank you all for your replies. You are all wonderful and amazing people. Still, I would like the feature I said. :D
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

| Edit settings