Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The New Comp Plan + Free Advertising + Team Growth = More Money

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks Tommie for the update concerning the new comp plan,this new plan will help many affiliates reach new heights. Thanks to sfi administration for the new program.
Thanks Tommie for the update concerning the new comp plan,this new plan will help many affiliates reach new heights. Thanks to sfi administration for the new program.
john w.

Kenya

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks Tomme, excellent post, clear and short. I love SFI and new changes, we will have much better results with a new compensation plan. Nice regards. Sanja
Thanks Tomme, excellent post, clear and short.

I love SFI and new changes, we will have much better results with a new compensation plan.
Nice regards.

Sanja
22x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi ..Gery..I always love your leadership tact and the great answers you give to put smiles back on the faces of Affiliates when some of them feels frustrated or confused with what is happening here... Yes, the Executive Pool is gone for good...
Hi ..Gery..I always love your leadership tact and the great answers you
give to put smiles back on the faces of Affiliates when some of them feels
frustrated or confused with what is happening here...
Yes, the Executive Pool is gone for good...

5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Posting Tommie. I always like to read your posts. They are so honest and clear. I believe the new Comp Plan will encourage people to remain active. With free advertising there is no limit to the number of ads we can publish on a daily basis. If we want to develop a big team, we'll set up ads every day. Nice regards. Veronika Peric
Posting Tommie.
I always like to read your posts. They are so honest and clear.
I believe the new Comp Plan will encourage people to remain active.
With free advertising there is no limit to the number of ads we can publish on a daily basis. If we want to develop a big team, we'll set up ads every day.
Nice regards.
Veronika Peric
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 5 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1434131]So comp plan can enable us to make purchases with vps that's Great. [/quote] No, “Effective immediately, VersaPoints' one and only role will be to determine rank (e.g. 1500 VP = Executive Affiliate). “
Basheer M. posted:
So comp plan can enable us to make purchases with vps that's Great.

No, “Effective immediately, VersaPoints' one and only role will be to determine rank (e.g. 1500 VP = Executive Affiliate). “
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Tommie, This is another great post and you are right the new compensation plan should compel all EAs to get to BTL where their commissions will be greater and to get to a higher rank. I made sure my team members did not miss the SFI Newsletter. I put the link into stream and ask them to READ It. Keep on reminding everybody that the Free Advertising works. More success to you Tommie.
Hi Tommie,

This is another great post and you are right the new compensation plan
should compel all EAs to get to BTL where their commissions will
be greater and to get to a higher rank. I made sure my team members
did not miss the SFI Newsletter. I put the link into stream and ask
them to READ It.

Keep on reminding everybody that the Free Advertising works.
More success to you Tommie.
18x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by CHUKWUKASI O.

Posted 5 months ago

we are all excited as you dear tommie -- i am already very keen and feel a lot of energy to work more and work with more hopes and for more success and forget soon what happen to me just before a day -- i lost my E A status and as i lose my status i remember soon that i am still an affiliate and whole program will in my front on my computer and i know i have a very strong future a head of me -- i learn a lot and find a lot of ways that help me and i will never lose my rank in the coming time -- i learn from my mistake i did in the last month -- i also started free advertising after reading your post -- free advertising sites --- its my request to you that guide us more and guide us how to use these free advertising sites more usefully -- New comp plan is no doubt run down us towards Marketing and gets our text adds and banners ads and start using free advertising today or simply advertising either free or paid Afsheen K
we are all excited as you dear tommie -- i am already very keen and feel a lot of energy to work more and work with more hopes and for more success and forget soon what happen to me just before a day -- i lost my E A status and as i lose my status i remember soon that i am still an affiliate and whole program will in my front on my computer and i know i have a very strong future a head of me -- i learn a lot and find a lot of ways that help me and i will never lose my rank in the coming time -- i learn from my mistake i did in the last month -- i also started free advertising after reading your post -- free advertising sites --- its my request to you that guide us more and guide us how to use these free advertising sites more usefully -- New comp plan is no doubt run down us towards Marketing and gets our text adds and banners ads and start using free advertising today or simply advertising either free or paid
Afsheen K
Afsheen K.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by CHUKWUKASI O.

Posted 5 months ago

superb guidance and teaching
superb guidance and teaching
Kevaughn .

Jamaica

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

Tommie, excellent post! You most certainly understand leveraged residual income. I like how you focus on daily action and team building. You're a winner! Thanks for your enthusiasm :thumbsup: Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
Tommie, excellent post! You most certainly understand leveraged residual income. I like how you focus on daily action and team building. You're a winner!

Thanks for your enthusiasm

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1434100]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [b]I'm excited[/b] about the [b]New Comp Plan[/b] because it focus on growing a large team to Leverage our Income and to Earn more residual income. [b]The main things that I like about The New Comp Plan:[/b] - It gives our affiliates the incentive to reach EA and up! - It gives our affiliates the incentive to retain EA Status and up! - We get Team Overrides - We get paid for our time and efforts - It's easier for affiliates to reach Diamond Team Leader - It make it easier for me to reach [b]Crown Team Leader![/b] [b]With Free Advertising,[/b] there's no limits on how many ads that we can post daily without having to wait to get money to post ads. If we want to grow a large team we need to be posting ads daily without fail and Free Advertising fit the bill. [b]Tip:[/b] Run down to Marketing Aids and get your Text Ads and Banners ads and start using Free Advertising today!:sunglasses: [/quote] [i]Hi Tommie! Thanks for sharing the Great post!:blush: and we are all so exited too about the New Comp Plan !!!and also especially ..about your [b]Free Advertising,[/b]!!!too!!:sunglasses:[/i] [i]Indrajith.[/i]
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I'm excited about the New Comp Plan because it focus on growing a large team to Leverage our Income and to Earn more residual income.

The main things that I like about The New Comp Plan:
- It gives our affiliates the incentive to reach EA and up!
- It gives our affiliates the incentive to retain EA Status and up!
- We get Team Overrides
- We get paid for our time and efforts
- It's easier for affiliates to reach Diamond Team Leader
- It make it easier for me to reach Crown Team Leader!

With Free Advertising, there's no limits on how many ads that we can post daily without having to wait to get money to post ads.

If we want to grow a large team we need to be posting ads daily without fail and Free Advertising fit the bill.

Tip: Run down to Marketing Aids and get your Text Ads and Banners ads and start using Free Advertising today!

Hi Tommie!
Thanks for sharing the Great post!

and we are all so exited too about the New Comp Plan !!!and also especially ..about your Free Advertising,!!!too!!

Indrajith.

10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Norine B.

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

Another change. Preview: https: //www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? Id = 26 Cartoons with golden apples (VP) ...
Another change. Preview: https: //www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? Id = 26
Cartoons with golden apples (VP) ...
SUPPORT
Waldemar G.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1434918]Another change. Preview: https: //www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? Id = 26 Cartoons with golden apples (VP) ...[/quote] Hey, I'd like to ask... I visited that URL and it logged me out of the SFI system. (log out) I repeated the process, and again, I got logged out. What was that?
Waldemar G. posted:
Another change. Preview: https: //www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? Id = 26
Cartoons with golden apples (VP) ...

Hey, I'd like to ask...

I visited that URL and it logged me out of the SFI system. (log out)

I repeated the process, and again, I got logged out.

What was that?
Gomer M.

Philippines

| Edit settings