Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Notification of Earnings and EA Status

Posted 12 days ago

Hello everyone and I figure this might be an ask Gery post- In the past, we saw our earning on downlines and got status updates on our next generations upgrades. Since this is a new program developing is there any idea how this will show up either in earnings or the genealogy box like it did in the past now that it is not based on VP's earned anymore? Like I said I know this is new I was just curious about any suggestions that were mentioned or planned going forward. Robert
Hello everyone and I figure this might be an ask Gery post-

In the past, we saw our earning on downlines and got status updates on our next generations upgrades. Since this is a new program developing is there any idea how this will show up either in earnings or the genealogy box like it did in the past now that it is not based on VP's earned anymore?

Like I said I know this is new I was just curious about any suggestions that were mentioned or planned going forward.

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 12 days ago

Earlier we get our earning position any time just clicking on scoreboard tab. At present ,we do not know as to how would we get .
Earlier we get our earning position any time just clicking on scoreboard tab. At present ,we do not know as to how would we get .
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Robert, I think that you are correct in that this may be a question for Gery. I had been wondering the same thing but did not get around to posting it. It would be nice to be able to see our on-going earnings.
Hi Robert,

I think that you are correct in that this may be a question for Gery.

I had been wondering the same thing but did not get around to posting it. It would be nice to be able to see our on-going earnings.
30x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago 1 Reply

For time being, until everything sorted out, check out [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport]this listing.[/url]
For time being, until everything sorted out, check out this listing.
14x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1436708]For time being, until everything sorted out, check out [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport]this listing.[/url][/quote] Could someone please give us a time frame on when the scoreboard will be done. At this point it would not be good to assume anything. Hope to get some info soon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cu4S9K7.png[/img]
Aina L. posted:
For time being, until everything sorted out, check out this listing.

Could someone please give us a time frame on when the scoreboard will be done. At this point it would not be good to assume anything.

Hope to get some info soon.

9x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

[b] is there any idea how this will show up either in earnings or the genealogy box like it did in the past now that it is not based on VP's earned anymore? [/b] Hi, Mr. Robert! Me, i have no idea, but i am patiently waiting and very excited for everything. SFI Team are working for a major, major updates in the system. So, all we have to do, is just leave it to the respected Corporates, and just wait and bear with them. Meanwhile, let's just keep ourselves busy finding ways to build our strong SFI business, Zingers. Like, for example advertising, blogging, finish our daily tasks, EZ games, play PB a little, i just won Progressive TCredits, with just 2 bids today. I'm just giving you an idea Guys, to make everything so simple, and not worrying too much about the system these days. Because, Mr. Gery already said a couple of times, "Please bear with us" while they are updating some part of the system because of the new rules implemented. Stay calm, Zingers. Let's just wait.... Just enjoy our daily tasks. Have a blessed days, and take care everyone!/;-) [b]Ria[/b]
is there any idea how this will show up either in earnings or the genealogy box like it did in the past now that it is not based on VP's earned anymore?

Hi, Mr. Robert!

Me, i have no idea, but i am patiently waiting and very excited for everything.

SFI Team are working for a major, major updates in the system.
So, all we have to do, is just leave it to the respected Corporates, and just wait and bear with them.

Meanwhile, let's just keep ourselves busy finding ways to build our strong SFI business, Zingers.

Like, for example advertising, blogging, finish our daily tasks, EZ games, play PB a little, i just won Progressive TCredits, with just 2 bids today. I'm just giving you an idea Guys, to make everything so simple, and not worrying too much about the system these days. Because, Mr. Gery already said a couple of times, "Please bear with us" while they are updating some part of the system because of the new rules implemented.

Stay calm, Zingers.
Let's just wait....
Just enjoy our daily tasks.
Have a blessed days, and take care everyone!/;-)

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 12 days ago

Wait and see! My wild guess which may come true. 75% changes on or around 11th June. From July 1st you will be able to withdraw your commission any time during the month. That is commission Of July upto that micro second in July itself. Again I reiterate that it is my wild guess from what I read.
Wait and see!
My wild guess which may come true.
75% changes on or around 11th June.
From July 1st you will be able to withdraw your commission any time during the month. That is commission Of July upto that micro second in July itself.
Again I reiterate that it is my wild guess from what I read.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago 1 Reply

It has been my experience that Scoreboard shows how many VersaPoints you have. Any other notifications would be in Alerts. There are some programs being implemented right now. I noticed one in the genealogical area. Just have to be patient.
It has been my experience that Scoreboard shows how many VersaPoints you have. Any other notifications would be in Alerts. There are some programs being implemented right now. I noticed one in the genealogical area. Just have to be patient.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1437107]It has been my experience that Scoreboard shows how many VersaPoints you have. Any other notifications would be in Alerts. There are some programs being implemented right now. I noticed one in the genealogical area. Just have to be patient.[/quote] Hi Stephan, this might help you understand. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=87225&referrer=search [img]https://i.imgur.com/VnLvhJx.png[/img]
Stephen B. posted:

Hi Stephan, this might help you understand. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=87225&referrer=search

9x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Dears, I am just promoted to EA status. But I am wandering whether it will really help to have CSA's placed in my downline. I am trying to observe their activities and they've been inactive for past few days. I wish they'll will have time to log-in and become active again. I wanna see some increase in my income to motivate me more. Maybe having active CSA's /downline from the Admin would be great to see points are being earned. Rogelio
Dears,

I am just promoted to EA status. But I am wandering whether it will really help to have CSA's placed in my downline. I am trying to observe their activities and they've been inactive for past few days. I wish they'll will have time to log-in and become active again. I wanna see some increase in my income to motivate me more.

Maybe having active CSA's /downline from the Admin would be great to see points are being earned.

Rogelio

ROGELIO D.

Saudi Arabia

Liked by Kantilal M.

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Robert, Yes sould be an Ask Gery I am just guessing but may be are waiting to introduce some new computer changes They have to run the commission of may on monday with the old system Jacques
Hi Robert,

Yes sould be an Ask Gery

I am just guessing but may be are waiting to introduce some new computer changes

They have to run the commission of may on monday with the old system

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Kantilal M.

Posted 8 days ago

Unless I am corrected, to date, the only way to find out who your new CSAs are via the new program is to go to Geneology>CSA Assign date>(GreaterThan)5-31-18. All those new CSA showing with an assign date greater than 5-31-18 may be your new CSAs from the new program. I have a few, who are active, but, they do not show in my Movers list.
Unless I am corrected, to date, the only way to find out who your new CSAs
are via the new program is to go to Geneology>CSA Assign date>(GreaterThan)5-31-18.
All those new CSA showing with an assign date greater than
5-31-18 may be your new CSAs from the new program.
I have a few, who are active, but, they do not show in my Movers list.
Bob M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Kantilal M.

| Edit settings