Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestions for my two problems

Posted 4 months ago More by Milorad P.

Two of problems that can be changed in my opinion. [b]The first is[/b] - should each status be purchased, the lowest status of the EA must be purchased because it is impossible to collect 1500 Versa points each month because I would have to have at least my 15 PSAs from which I would have 1500 VP, which, by uninterested members, is impossible, Therefore, you have to invest a certain amount of money every month if you want the lowest status. I am struggling with the problem of having many members who simply will not work and those who work leave after the second month. Today, there are many jobs online and not the same as it was a decade ago. members are complaining about the first salary, (I am talking about members who really work and give the maximum of themselves) should explain to them why their salary is only a few cents, although they work well. They respond to getting more money working on physical jobs and knowing that they will be paid and how much! Let me point out that when I tell them that they have to invest in progress, they literally flee! I want to say that a lot of members want to work, but just do not have money to invest. For example, I have been working in SFI for the fourth month and have invested a minimum of 60 $ each month for the status, while I work at least 8 hours for the sfi, I count the SFI advertising and the creation of more sites for the SFI, and now I am bound to the bank a certain amount of money I can hardly back from my salary in SFI. [b]I would like to be paid bonuses or something similar during the time I spend working for SFI from the next case - I work for SFI minimum 8 hours a day, even weekends, and the first in my class in SFI does not do anything but invest in a status (minimum BTL) and now how do I compete with it because I do not have the money I would invest, and I do as my colleague does nothing (he just does not do anything, for example he still has 0 VPs, but by the end of the month it will be the first on the list), I think it's not fair to those who want to work and have no money to invest![/b] [b]My question is: what about members who really want to work, and just do not have the money to invest because they have to have at least some income because of the status?[/b] [b]The second is[/b] - I'm interested in why I would have to have a minimum EA status so I would have to recover my CSA that I honestly bought and did not receive as a reward from SFI. The reason is because the CSA that I honestly paid, is the only one with me who works perfectly, I have a profit from him! I repeat, the only member with I have earnings and doing his job, and I say I paid it, I did not receive it as a reward. I want to say Why such CSAs that were purchased can not stay with us, and those who are rewarded to be taken and get them back only when you get a status! [b]I have a problem because my purchased CSA is my only income and it is taken away and I can only return it if I have the status EA for which I need money to invest, and which I no longer have, which means I invested money into something that brings me the money and again I have to pay something that I already paid to earn a living from that member, but it's not great![/b] .
Two of problems that can be changed in my opinion.
The first is - should each status be purchased, the lowest status of the EA must be purchased because it is impossible to collect 1500 Versa points each month because I would have to have at least my 15 PSAs from which I would have 1500 VP, which, by uninterested members, is impossible, Therefore, you have to invest a certain amount of money every month if you want the lowest status.
I am struggling with the problem of having many members who simply will not work and those who work leave after the second month. Today, there are many jobs online and not the same as it was a decade ago. members are complaining about the first salary, (I am talking about members who really work and give the maximum of themselves) should explain to them why their salary is only a few cents, although they work well. They respond to getting more money working on physical jobs and knowing that they will be paid and how much! Let me point out that when I tell them that they have to invest in progress, they literally flee!
I want to say that a lot of members want to work, but just do not have money to invest. For example, I have been working in SFI for the fourth month and have invested a minimum of 60 $ each month for the status, while I work at least 8 hours for the sfi, I count the SFI advertising and the creation of more sites for the SFI, and now I am bound to the bank a certain amount of money I can hardly back from my salary in SFI.
I would like to be paid bonuses or something similar during the time I spend working for SFI from the next case - I work for SFI minimum 8 hours a day, even weekends, and the first in my class in SFI does not do anything but invest in a status (minimum BTL) and now how do I compete with it because I do not have the money I would invest, and I do as my colleague does nothing (he just does not do anything, for example he still has 0 VPs, but by the end of the month it will be the first on the list), I think it's not fair to those who want to work and have no money to invest!
My question is: what about members who really want to work, and just do not have the money to invest because they have to have at least some income because of the status?
The second is - I'm interested in why I would have to have a minimum EA status so I would have to recover my CSA that I honestly bought and did not receive as a reward from SFI. The reason is because the CSA that I honestly paid, is the only one with me who works perfectly, I have a profit from him! I repeat, the only member with I have earnings and doing his job, and I say I paid it, I did not receive it as a reward. I want to say Why such CSAs that were purchased can not stay with us, and those who are rewarded to be taken and get them back only when you get a status!
I have a problem because my purchased CSA is my only income and it is taken away and I can only return it if I have the status EA for which I need money to invest, and which I no longer have, which means I invested money into something that brings me the money and again I have to pay something that I already paid to earn a living from that member, but it's not great!

Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Milorad, It is a dilemma that we are facing. As a business owner, we have to manage and work with available tools to overcome any obstacle that may come our way. There are 10 billion plus people on this Planet Earth. There are many potential affiliates: Having said that, here is my suggestion: MY BEST TIP Invest in yourself, Invest in your business, Invest in your networks, thrice will create value and a never-ending income stream. I. How to invest in yourself? Learn and master the SFI Business - The Plan. The Launch Pad is an excellent source of knowledge. Do apply what you learn. II. How to invest in your business? Don't be afraid to invest financial means in growing and building your business. Learn as much about TripleClicks! It is your business to know how to promote and sell the choice of product features and benefits. TC marketing tools are boundless! III. How to invest in your network? Based on The Plan; sponsor and teach your downline to do what you do; how to invest in themselves, how to invest in their business, and how to invest in their network; thus strengthening your team. Be there for them in every step of the way. Your business downline will yield ten-fold investment returns. Always be mindful of these three things: 1. Invest in yourself 2. Invest in your business 3. Invest in your network. Remember, there are 10 billion potential EAs, BTLs, GTLs, PTLs, and DTLs on this Planet. You have all the tools at your disposal to find them. Wish you much SUCCESS!
Milorad,
It is a dilemma that we are facing. As a business owner, we have to manage and work with available tools to overcome any obstacle that may come our way. There are 10 billion plus people on this Planet Earth. There are many potential affiliates: Having said that, here is my suggestion:
MY BEST TIP
Invest in yourself, Invest in your business, Invest in your networks, thrice will create value and a never-ending income stream.
I. How to invest in yourself? Learn and master the SFI Business - The Plan. The Launch Pad is an excellent source of knowledge. Do apply what you learn.
II. How to invest in your business? Don't be afraid to invest financial means in growing and building your business. Learn as much about TripleClicks! It is your business to know how to promote and sell the choice of product features and benefits. TC marketing tools are boundless!
III. How to invest in your network? Based on The Plan; sponsor and teach your downline to do what you do; how to invest in themselves, how to invest in their business, and how to invest in their network; thus strengthening your team. Be there for them in every step of the way. Your business downline will yield ten-fold investment returns.
Always be mindful of these three things:
1. Invest in yourself
2. Invest in your business
3. Invest in your network.
Remember, there are 10 billion potential EAs, BTLs, GTLs, PTLs, and DTLs on this Planet. You have all the tools at your disposal to find them.
Wish you much SUCCESS!
37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Milorad I totally agree with your two suggestions I know that people could benefit from the sales even if they are affiliates [b]BUT[/b] in order to get a rank and retain your CSAs you should pay for 1500 VP This is a problem with many affiliates. They always tell me that when somebody works with a company. he only take a salary for his work.. and not to to pay also himself. I used to have many active affiliates but they opted out because they should pay. And many told me that they bought CSAs or won them in bidding and they lost them if they don't maintain EA We need a new criteria in SFI that encourage all to stay!
Hello Milorad
I totally agree with your two suggestions
I know that people could benefit from the sales even if they are affiliates
BUT in order to get a rank and retain your CSAs you should pay for 1500 VP
This is a problem with many affiliates. They always tell me that when somebody works with a company.
he only take a salary for his work.. and not to to pay also himself.
I used to have many active affiliates but they opted out because they should pay.
And many told me that they bought CSAs or won them in bidding and they lost them if they don't maintain EA
We need a new criteria in SFI that encourage all to stay!
33x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

SFI is a very mobile & most flexible online business.. If you have money, you can work here...and if you don't have money you can also work here... There is no particular compulsion that you must spend money.. The only thing that happens in the two options, is that, you get what you sow...or paid what you have invested the mistake many do is to misunderstand the fact that the work you do here, is 90% for yourself and NOT for SFI....it is just and opportunity provided for us to have many workers or business men & women (Affiliates) investing together to make their pool of resources easy,, 2. The issue of retaining your CSAs whether bought or by reward is an SFI Rule! You work for what you need see:www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

SFI is a very mobile & most flexible online business..
If you have money, you can work here...and if you don't have money
you can also work here...

There is no particular compulsion that you must spend money..
The only thing that happens in the two options, is that, you get
what you sow...or paid what you have invested

the mistake many do is to misunderstand the fact that the work you
do here, is 90% for yourself and NOT for SFI....it is just and opportunity
provided for us to have many workers or business men & women (Affiliates)
investing together to make their pool of resources easy,,

2. The issue of retaining your CSAs whether bought or by reward is an SFI Rule!
You work for what you need
see:www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Yes, but you didn t understand me, First everything you said about my team i am already doing and waiting for someone who really wants to work or invest, there is no one for now but i didn t lost my hope! And second how do you invest when you don t have nothing to invest, that the real question! Anyway thanks on your support and sugestion! best wishes
Yes, but you didn t understand me, First everything you said about my team i am already doing and waiting for someone who really wants to work or invest, there is no one for now but i didn t lost my hope!
And second how do you invest when you don t have nothing to invest, that the real question!
Anyway thanks on your support and sugestion!
best wishes
Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago More by Milorad P. 3 Replies

I agree to work here for myself and company, but my question is why wages are not obtained on the basis of the time spent in work and work in general, but mainly in investing, why the minimal status of EA can not be due to work, time spent needed for work, rather than investing, and who wants a better status than EA, well then invest in it. About CSA I'm familiar with the rules about the CSA, but I also think that if you buy something honestly, I should not lose it, and what you get as a reward you can lose. it's my case that something I bought fairly, I lose and I have to pay every month to get it back, and for now it's the only source of income, and that's a problem because I can not send it financially each month if I want to make a profit! Thanks on your help Best wishes
I agree to work here for myself and company, but my question is why wages are not obtained on the basis of the time spent in work and work in general, but mainly in investing, why the minimal status of EA can not be due to work, time spent needed for work, rather than investing, and who wants a better status than EA, well then invest in it.
About CSA I'm familiar with the rules about the CSA, but I also think that if you buy something honestly, I should not lose it, and what you get as a reward you can lose. it's my case that something I bought fairly, I lose and I have to pay every month to get it back, and for now it's the only source of income, and that's a problem because I can not send it financially each month if I want to make a profit!
Thanks on your help
Best wishes
Milorad P.

Serbia

Yes Rania I totally agree with you! We need new criterion. I say again I have a big problem when a member wants to invest, almost 90% of them do not work anymore, and they want to work and earn, because they have to invest more than they can earn, especially at the beginning! Later who knows maybe there are members who can afford a better status but it takes a lot of time! For example I have 560 affiliates but those who work well I have 4, one of them only invests and it's CSA! It's a devastating statistic! Only, lets say near 1% is working, and less than 0,1% makes purchases! And I'm constantly wondering if we would have more members if they were supposed to work honestly or to buy a status for the initial status of the EA, so that they could even earn something with that status.
Yes Rania I totally agree with you! We need new criterion.
I say again I have a big problem when a member wants to invest, almost 90% of them do not work anymore, and they want to work and earn, because they have to invest more than they can earn, especially at the beginning! Later who knows maybe there are members who can afford a better status but it takes a lot of time! For example I have 560 affiliates but those who work well I have 4, one of them only invests and it's CSA! It's a devastating statistic! Only, lets say near 1% is working, and less than 0,1% makes purchases!
And I'm constantly wondering if we would have more members if they were supposed to work honestly or to buy a status for the initial status of the EA, so that they could even earn something with that status.
Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1436980]I agree to work here for myself and company, but my question is why wages are not obtained on the basis of the time spent in work and work in general, but mainly in investing, why the minimal status of EA can not be due to work, time spent needed for work, rather than investing, and who wants a better status than EA, well then invest in it. About CSA I'm familiar with the rules about the CSA, but I also think that if you buy something honestly, I should not lose it, and what you get as a reward you can lose. it's my case that something I bought fairly, I lose and I have to pay every month to get it back, and for now it's the only source of income, and that's a problem because I can not send it financially each month if I want to make a profit! Thanks on your help Best wishes[/quote] The key to understand this is: You are NOT working for SFI... You are USING the SFI platform to grow your OWN business. We are all facing the problem of not enough people willing to work really... but...earnings come from purchases-sales from your entire Team...including CSAs and PRMs.
Milorad P. posted:
I agree to work here for myself and company, but my question is why wages are not obtained on the basis of the time spent in work and work in general, but mainly in investing, why the minimal status of EA can not be due to work, time spent needed for work, rather than investing, and who wants a better status than EA, well then invest in it.
About CSA I'm familiar with the rules about the CSA, but I also think that if you buy something honestly, I should not lose it, and what you get as a reward you can lose. it's my case that something I bought fairly, I lose and I have to pay every month to get it back, and for now it's the only source of income, and that's a problem because I can not send it financially each month if I want to make a profit!
Thanks on your help
Best wishes

The key to understand this is:
You are NOT working for SFI...

You are USING the SFI platform to grow your OWN business.

We are all facing the problem of not enough people willing to work really...

but...earnings come from purchases-sales from your entire Team...including
CSAs and PRMs.
146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 7,995 | Followers: 1,167 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Milorad, I understand your financial problem because I live in the same region and know how much we earn. I have been SFI member for three years now. At the beginning I had the same problem as you have. My sponsor helped me to confirm my EA status. But I think the most important thing is to invest in yourself - read and learn, learn, learn, follow the advices of your upline. Follow the New Comp Plan. Try to find new active affiliates through your activity in your surroundings. Tell people all you know about Localvantia, Rewardical program, TripleClicks. Find new tips and ideas. Change your mindset. Think positive and things will start to change. I wish you a lot of success in your future work! Dušica
Hi Milorad,
I understand your financial problem because I live in the same region and know how much we earn. I have been SFI member for three years now. At the beginning I had the same problem as you have. My sponsor helped me to confirm my EA status. But I think the most important thing is to invest in yourself - read and learn, learn, learn, follow the advices of your upline. Follow the New Comp Plan. Try to find new active affiliates through your activity in your surroundings. Tell people all you know about Localvantia, Rewardical program, TripleClicks. Find new tips and ideas.

Change your mindset. Think positive and things will start to change.
I wish you a lot of success in your future work!
Dušica
Dušica J.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Milorad P. 2 Replies

Dear Tanja I am fully aware that I have to work hard, but I do not agree that I and you do not working for the SFI, our advertising of company has nothing to do with me but with the company we represent, advertising of products the same thing, whatever the member who wants to join, does not join me than in the SFI and I'm the one who needs to show him how it works. From whom you get a salary from me, you or from the company. We all work for the SFI, and it's yours how it will work out and how you will benefit from the company! Thanks for your help Best wishes
Dear Tanja
I am fully aware that I have to work hard, but I do not agree that I and you do not working for the SFI, our advertising of company has nothing to do with me but with the company we represent, advertising of products the same thing, whatever the member who wants to join, does not join me than in the SFI and I'm the one who needs to show him how it works. From whom you get a salary from me, you or from the company.
We all work for the SFI, and it's yours how it will work out and how you will benefit from the company!
Thanks for your help
Best wishes
Milorad P.

Serbia

Thanks Dušica on your help and tips! Best wishes
Thanks Dušica on your help and tips!
Best wishes
Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1437005]Dear Tanja I am fully aware that I have to work hard, but I do not agree that I and you do not working for the SFI, our advertising of company has nothing to do with me but with the company we represent, advertising of products the same thing, whatever the member who wants to join, does not join me than in the SFI and I'm the one who needs to show him how it works. From whom you get a salary from me, you or from the company. We all work for the SFI, and it's yours how it will work out and how you will benefit from the company! Thanks for your help Best wishes[/quote] [b]We all work for the SFI[/b] We are independent associates. We can work, but we do not have to. The platform is free but if I want to build my business, I need to invest money. Of course, the company have benefits from my work - so we are associates. No one here is not obligated to anyone not. If we want to do it or vice versa. As you say on the internet there are many ways to make money but there is [b]nothing for free[/b]. It all depends on me what I want. Best regards:heart:
Milorad P. posted:
Dear Tanja
I am fully aware that I have to work hard, but I do not agree that I and you do not working for the SFI, our advertising of company has nothing to do with me but with the company we represent, advertising of products the same thing, whatever the member who wants to join, does not join me than in the SFI and I'm the one who needs to show him how it works. From whom you get a salary from me, you or from the company.
We all work for the SFI, and it's yours how it will work out and how you will benefit from the company!
Thanks for your help
Best wishes

We all work for the SFI

We are independent associates.
We can work, but we do not have to.
The platform is free but if I want to build my business, I need to invest money.
Of course, the company have benefits from my work - so we are associates.
No one here is not obligated to anyone not.
If we want to do it or vice versa.

As you say on the internet there are many ways to make money but there is nothing for free.
It all depends on me what I want.

Best regards
32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings