Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Earnings shown each on scoreboard.

Posted 13 days ago

Thax sir for reply and direction for us from your level. We will hope for betterment for us from changing in sfimg
Thax sir for reply and direction for us from your level.
We will hope for betterment for us from changing in sfimg
Sita Ram S.

India

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1436964]Hello there! With regards to Earnings Report, I can't view it anymore, Like you, I'm in questions what happen, must be removed or what, we might get in touch to SUPPORT for our questions to be answered.[/quote] Hi Maria Dife - please read Gery's post above. It is temporarily down until the new changes are completed.
Maria Dife M. posted:
Hello there!

With regards to Earnings Report, I can't view it anymore, Like you, I'm in questions what happen, must be removed or what, we might get in touch to SUPPORT for our questions to be answered.

Hi Maria Dife - please read Gery's post above. It is temporarily down until the new changes are completed.
110x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,606 | Followers: 1,181 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 13 days ago

Hi, as soon as the new compensation plan has been presented to us, we were informed that some of the usual situations are being revised to fit into the change. We were also informed that financial matters will be added to the May earnings report which usually happens on the 10th of each month. Since the 10th is a Sunday, the 11th of June or later, we will see our financial status. All of these mean that we should be patient. After all, that is the only share we are giving SFI management on improving the new compensation plan.
Hi, as soon as the new compensation plan has been presented to us, we were informed that some of the usual situations are being revised to fit into the change. We were also informed that financial matters will be added to the May earnings report which usually happens on the 10th of each month. Since the 10th is a Sunday, the 11th of June or later, we will see our financial status. All of these mean that we should be patient. After all, that is the only share we are giving SFI management on improving the new compensation plan.

7x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

I noticed also but i think the problem will be rectify soon
I noticed also but i think the problem will be rectify soon
Adedeji A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings