Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Becoming And Executive Afiliate(EA)

Posted 5 months ago More by Osuma D.

Becoming An Executive Afiliate Is Not A Day Job! Especially To New Afiliate' On Like Me It Take Me Days Befor I Get To Understand The Tool In Sfi 'so Am Sugesting To The Sfi Team Its Self To Look Into This Matter' There Should Be A Little Compasation For Any Who Was Able To Earn Atlist 100vp!
Becoming An Executive Afiliate Is Not A Day Job! Especially To New Afiliate' On Like Me It Take Me Days Befor I Get To Understand The Tool In Sfi 'so Am Sugesting To The Sfi Team Its Self To Look Into This Matter' There Should Be A Little Compasation For Any Who Was Able To Earn Atlist 100vp!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Osuma: Welcome to SFI and the Forum. You must remember that SFI hasn't hired you, or like a brick & mortar, isn't paying you from day one unless it is earned. . SFI is offering you a chance to begin your own business with their assistance for free. Please read your Launchpad lessons to get a good foundation for your business.
Osuma: Welcome to SFI and the Forum. You must remember that SFI hasn't hired you, or like a brick & mortar, isn't paying you from day one unless it is earned. . SFI is offering you a chance to begin your own business with their assistance for free. Please read your Launchpad lessons to get a good foundation for your business.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 5 months ago

Hello Osuma! Learning comes first, and compensation comes later, when you earn it and when you apply what you have learned. This is a job like any other in which you reward yourself and get as much as your work is worth. Best wishes!
Hello Osuma!
Learning comes first, and compensation comes later, when you earn it and when you apply what you have learned. This is a job like any other in which you reward yourself and get as much as your work is worth.
Best wishes!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 5 months ago

You have to remember you are not an employee of SFI. You own your own business with SFI so to gain more for your business you must follow the launch pad and learn what you need to know to be successful in your business. You must be an EA to get started and rise up.
You have to remember you are not an employee of SFI. You own your own business with SFI so to gain more for your business you must follow the launch pad and learn what you need to know to be successful in your business. You must be an EA to get started and rise up.
8x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Some new affiliates are not interested in devoting effort to learning how the SFI program works or don't want to take time learning how to run their SFI businesses. SFI have provided all the free versapoints you need to make up your first month EA without stress, all you need to do as a serious affiliate who want to build his own business is to contact your Sponsor or co-sponsor immediately you get register or you can concentrate on the SFI launchpad lesson to understand how SFI business works. All the free versapoints you need to make it EA in your first month can be find in the ToDoList under your homepage. Yes there is a compensation for all the new affiliate who could not make it in their first month, SFI have be giving them the chance to transfer their last month VP to the present month but that happened between 1st to 7th of each month.
Some new affiliates are not interested in devoting effort to learning how the SFI program works or don't want to take time learning how to run their SFI businesses. SFI have provided all the free versapoints you need to make up your first month EA without stress, all you need to do as a serious affiliate who want to build his own business is to contact your Sponsor or co-sponsor immediately you get register or you can concentrate on the SFI launchpad lesson to understand how SFI business works. All the free versapoints you need to make it EA in your first month can be find in the ToDoList under your homepage.

Yes there is a compensation for all the new affiliate who could not make it in their first month, SFI have be giving them the chance to transfer their last month VP to the present month but that happened between 1st to 7th of each month.
66x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 5 months ago

Welcome Osuma, you have a wonderful opportunity to learn how to both build a business or being a part of a business. You've been here since May 5th so you need to get busy. You first need to master the "do-it" list daily for 10 VersaPoints and complete the 61essons in Launchpad for 61 VersaPoints. Once you generate 1,500 VersaPoints to eventually elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. There is no quick way to elevate without first learning. You will need to purchase TCredit/VersaPoint packages to explore the SFIMG environment.
Welcome Osuma, you have a wonderful opportunity to learn how to both build a business or being a part of a business. You've been here since May 5th so you need to get busy. You first need to master the "do-it" list daily for 10 VersaPoints and complete the 61essons in Launchpad for 61 VersaPoints. Once you generate 1,500 VersaPoints to eventually elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. There is no quick way to elevate without first learning. You will need to purchase TCredit/VersaPoint packages to explore the SFIMG environment.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

In the 1st month you can be an EA with/without spending. Without spending, you must complete most/all the tasks required to earn 1500 vps i.e to log in daily to do the daily tasks to earn free vps(minimum 10 vps to qualify for Daily Grand draw . Complete the possible tasks in your VP Ledger. You got to make an effort and time. You will also qualify to win E365 monthly draw. With the winnings(rewardicals), you can exchange for tcredits or versa points or both. You can save the cost of business from these. For instant upgrading to EA, you can buy Builder Bundle package for $59.00 or $55.00 as auto delivery. With a Builder Bundle package you will have a team. Easy way to start team building is through this package and I strongly recommend to new affiliates who are not skeptics( doubtful about SFI). "The price for this bounteous bundle of goodies is just $59, saving you $9 off the MSRP of $68! So, for just $1.97 a day (less than the cost of a cup of coffee), you get: * An EA-qualifying 1500 VP each month! * 100 Mighty TCredits! * 8 freshly-generated PSAs and 2 CSAs each month to grow your group! * 350 Rewardical tokens! NOTE: Your 2 Builder Bundle CSAs will be assigned to you immediately. Your Builder Bundle PSAs will begin to arrive the month following your purchase. GET AUTO-DELIVERY FOR AN EVEN BIGGER VALUE! By setting your Builder Bundle for monthly auto-delivery, you'll get a FURTHER discounted price...PLUS 10 additional CSAs. Together, that's a $113 value for only $55 (just $1.81 a day)! The auto-delivered Builder Bundle includes the following items: * An EA-qualifying 1500 VP! * 100 Mighty TCredits! * 20 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 12 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum! * 350 Rewardical tokens! * A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points!" With this package, you can even proceed to BTL with 3000 vps. Use this package to develop your downline fast as your team is growing.
In the 1st month you can be an EA with/without spending. Without spending, you must complete most/all the tasks required to earn 1500 vps i.e to log in daily to do the daily tasks to earn free vps(minimum 10 vps to qualify for Daily Grand draw . Complete the possible tasks in your VP Ledger. You got to make an effort and time. You will also qualify to win E365 monthly draw. With the winnings(rewardicals), you can exchange for tcredits or versa points or both. You can save the cost of business from these.

For instant upgrading to EA, you can buy Builder Bundle package for $59.00 or $55.00 as auto delivery. With a Builder Bundle package you will have a team. Easy way to start team building is through this package and I strongly recommend to new affiliates who are not skeptics( doubtful about SFI).

"The price for this bounteous bundle of goodies is just $59, saving you $9 off the MSRP of $68!
So, for just $1.97 a day (less than the cost of a cup of coffee), you get:

* An EA-qualifying 1500 VP each month!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 8 freshly-generated PSAs and 2 CSAs each month to grow your group!
* 350 Rewardical tokens!

NOTE: Your 2 Builder Bundle CSAs will be assigned to you immediately. Your Builder Bundle PSAs will begin to arrive the month following your purchase.

GET AUTO-DELIVERY FOR AN EVEN BIGGER VALUE!

By setting your Builder Bundle for monthly auto-delivery, you'll get a FURTHER discounted price...PLUS 10 additional CSAs. Together, that's a $113 value for only $55 (just $1.81 a day)!

The auto-delivered Builder Bundle includes the following items:

* An EA-qualifying 1500 VP!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 20 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 12 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum!
* 350 Rewardical tokens!
* A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points!"

With this package, you can even proceed to BTL with 3000 vps. Use this package to develop your downline fast as your team is growing.
7x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Bross I suggest you get back to your lunchpad and study very clearly and then apply what you Learned so you will be guided wisely not blindly All the best
Bross I suggest you get back to your lunchpad and study very clearly and then apply what you
Learned so you will be guided wisely not blindly
All the best
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Liked by James K. MARIA B.

Posted 5 months ago

Osuma, SFI business is not an overnight success. Enough patience to read, understand, review, absorb, and apply of what an Affiliates' learning may be invested. Overtime, you may be familiarized with SFI program. It is my 3rd year in SFI but i am still learning everyday. You may visit Compensation Plan ... https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan [img]https://i.imgur.com/t3azYFj.gif[/img]
Osuma,
SFI business is not an overnight success. Enough patience to read, understand, review, absorb, and apply of what an Affiliates' learning may be invested. Overtime, you may be familiarized with SFI program.

It is my 3rd year in SFI but i am still learning everyday.

You may visit Compensation Plan ... www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

12x SUPPORT
Elsie S.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Zlatko P. James K.

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Osuma , Welcome to SFI! SFI has given you a free platform to run your business. They have their set of rules. They can not help anybody as compassion/relief for shortfall in any category ,like shortfall in VPs Etc. It is your business and you have to think yourself as to how you would meet shortfall. I say you should go through LAUNCHPAD Lesson once again .
Hi Osuma ,
Welcome to SFI!
SFI has given you a free platform to run your business. They have their set of rules.
They can not help anybody as compassion/relief for shortfall in any category ,like shortfall in VPs Etc.
It is your business and you have to think yourself as to how you would meet shortfall.
I say you should go through LAUNCHPAD Lesson once again .

5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 5 months ago More by Osuma D.

Thanks To You All For Sugestion' Contributions And Support And Most Of All' I Promise You All That I Will Follow Up Each Every Sugestions Been Made Here To Anable Me Advance To To Rank Of An Executive Afiliate!
Thanks To You All For Sugestion' Contributions And Support And Most Of All' I Promise You All That I Will Follow Up Each Every Sugestions Been Made Here To Anable Me Advance To To Rank Of An Executive Afiliate!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Osuma D.

Thank For Your Support I Adapt Your Sugestion!
Thank For Your Support I Adapt Your Sugestion!
Osuma D.

Nigeria

| Edit settings