Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I would like to see a new badge

Posted 3 months ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

That was just my 3rd try The two first times I got 2 flushes and need one card for 3rd flush
That was just my 3rd try
The two first times I got 2 flushes and need one card for 3rd flush
8x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1437480]Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al[/quote] I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak.
Al M. posted:
Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al

I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

[quote=1437502][quote=1437480]Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al[/quote] I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak. [/quote] Hi William , You said 1350 how come I got 1470?
William H. posted:
Al M. posted:
Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al

I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak.

Hi William ,
You said 1350 how come I got 1470?
8x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James K.

Posted 3 months ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1437506][quote=1437502][quote=1437480]Hi Christine: I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up. Thanks Al[/quote] I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak. [/quote] Hi William , You said 1350 how come I got 1470? [/quote] I know why now, the less time you take you get more bonus points Checked the Rules haha
Christine D. posted:
William H. posted:
Al M. posted:
Hi Christine:

Thanks

Al

Hi William ,
You said 1350 how come I got 1470?

I know why now, the less time you take you get more bonus points
Checked the Rules haha
8x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

As mentioned a flush is the easiest of all poker hands to get, then a straight and then a full house. However, the harder one to get is the Royal Flush and unless you know how to read the cards it makes for a very exciting game. Have fun and enjoy the game.
As mentioned a flush is the easiest of all poker hands to get, then a straight and then a full house. However, the harder one to get is the Royal Flush and unless you know how to read the cards it makes for a very exciting game. Have fun and enjoy the game.
Violet S.

New Zealand

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Al M. 1 Reply

Hi Christine: Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats. Al
Hi Christine:

Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats.

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1437720]Hi Christine: Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats. Al[/quote] I will send you some lucky fairy dust and lucky vibes haha regards
Al M. posted:
Hi Christine:

Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats.

Al

I will send you some lucky fairy dust and lucky vibes haha

regards

8x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1437496]That was just my 3rd try The two first times I got 2 flushes and need one card for 3rd flush[/quote] Well done, Christine! Yes, I always try to get flushes, too...of course, it's MUCH easier when you have some MOVES and MATCHES handy! LOL Not that easy with just a free games.
Christine D. posted:
That was just my 3rd try
The two first times I got 2 flushes and need one card for 3rd flush

Well done, Christine!

Yes, I always try to get flushes, too...of course, it's MUCH easier when you have
some MOVES and MATCHES handy! LOL
Not that easy with just a free games.
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,484 | Followers: 1,103 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1437453]Hi again: I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand. Al[/quote] Just made one of them , Al...and even WITHOUT any addidtional MOVES or Matches other than the free ones...but, that's just luck [img]https://i.imgur.com/rRYqb8c.jpg[/img]
Al M. posted:
Hi again:

I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand.

Al

Just made one of them , Al...and even WITHOUT any addidtional MOVES or
Matches other than the free ones...but, that's just luck

129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,484 | Followers: 1,103 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings