Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestions for my two problems

Posted 12 days ago

Deep opinions and great lessons
Deep opinions and great lessons
Sarah A.

Ghana

Posted 11 days ago More by Milorad P.

First I would like to apologize to Mr. Gery, the company and other members if I have contributed to something bad. I just made my own opinion and I'm not saying I'm right. And of course I am very grateful for providing a chance for people to build their own bussines with the help of a professional tool you provide. I thank all the members who participated and explained how these issues can be solved. I asked this questions that were quite relevant to new members and sent them to a forum to clarify them from more experienced members. Now you have seen their side of the story, because there is a problem with them about these issues and members simply run away. I'm just a beginner in this and I try to write what I understand, some more experienced members could add or explain more. [b]FIRST- Should we must always invest in EA status[/b] - You do not have to invest if you do not want, no one makes you do it, it all depends on you! - To get to the status you have more options: - Build your team of affiliates from whom you will have both earnings and points, this is the first thing you should do because everything depends on them, if you have more members working and earning better for you! - Collecting Versa points (the first two months, the first month, you are offered the highest points and you have the greatest chance in the second month, because you can switch points from the first month(with new compensation plan this will be an automatic switching points ) , of course by doing daily and weekly tasks, playing games, collecting badges, playing at auctions from which you can get rewardical tokens that you can later replace for many things ( TCredits,PSA,PRM,BITCOINS, PRESTIGE DOMAINS,SILVER BULLIONS ), and especially for the Versa points! 1500 VP are 4500 Rewardicals - You will have the hardest time when comes third month, because you start from zero VP, like your PSAs and CSAs too. Daily tasks can be obtained by 10 VP, and add 13 more points for weekly, on all this add per day 1 point for playing games and 1 point on the auctions ( for this you need tcredits that you can change for rewardicals, buy or get it from status ). Which means if you work properly you can collect weekly 97 VP, 388 VP per month( also depends how many days are in the month ) which are not sufficient for the EA status. To achieve the EA status you need more 1112 VP, you can get more points in the following way: - If your PSA becomes EA,BTL,STL,GTL, you get at least 100 VP per PSA - If you have more than 500VP you can rate your sponsor and your co-sponsor you will get 10 VP - If you invest a minimum ( examle) $19,09( with auto delivery ) for the purchase of TCredits, you will get 694 VP and 22 rewardicals, I personally bought TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only with auto delivery ) for $36,25 and you will get 1500 VP, 32 rewardicals and 125 TCredits and automaticly get your EA status! - You can always mix buying and collecting VP - You can get investment money by selling products with a TripleCliks that you naturally advertise with your blog or site. I can not help you here because I have a problem to sell something at all! [b]Although I post advertisements for sale wherever I can, examples of FB, tvitter, pinterest, craiglist, alibaba, kiiji chanada, advertising in our country etc, I set up a group sale and individual, in four months, I did not manage to sell absolutely nothing, even though I have interested people in buying it! I even tried to sell products from the country of ECA in their country! And NOTHING! You have to know that I have been buying various items online from other countries for 15 years, and I have been selling for more than ten years in our country, so I know something about that market! I think there are more problems there. You must first know which country is buying most of the country over the internet, where to advertise in terms of sales, compare prices with other prices on sales sites, how much time you need to get the thing you bought, what are the things that you are selling at all, whether it's worth etc I did not personally meet TripleCliks on the internet, because there are a lot of verified sites for sale, the AMAZON case, one should think about it, but each product has a buyer![/b] Regarding this first part, I may have missed something because I am writing at two in the morning, so I ask more experienced members who have something to add, do it freely. I say again I am just a beginner and I have many more to learn! [b]Second - if I paid my CSA why I lose it every time I lose my status and I can get it back only if I confirm the EA status[/b] I do not have much to add here and I continue to hold my opinion, you do not have to agree with me! I bought more CSA ( not at auctions) as if I had bought any thing, of which I only have one who works and while buying and earning a profit from him. My opinion is that such a CSA and certainly there is not a tenth because I have only one worth of sixty, I have to pay again, because I lose it, and I can only return it if I confirm the EA status, I do not count on the return of those I received as a reward! My opinion is if I buy something, then it's my property. [b]I have to add something on the story of the CSA, as a status award I got 20 CSAs of which one works, the two are expelled from the SFI, and the rest is not doing anything. Most of them are from 2016 year and do not do anything from 2016, 2017 year. I know that they are difficult to find, but they need to be from this year and from the month of May; for the two who have been thrown out, I can not count on them at all, and most of them. So I ask what's going on with it?[/b] In the end, I hope that the new compensation plan will bring us better tomorrow! Best wishes
First I would like to apologize to Mr. Gery, the company and other members if I have contributed to something bad. I just made my own opinion and I'm not saying I'm right. And of course I am very grateful for providing a chance for people to build their own bussines with the help of a professional tool you provide.

I thank all the members who participated and explained how these issues can be solved.

I asked this questions that were quite relevant to new members and sent them to a forum to clarify them from more experienced members.

Now you have seen their side of the story, because there is a problem with them about these issues and members simply run away.

I'm just a beginner in this and I try to write what I understand, some more experienced members could add or explain more.

FIRST- Should we must always invest in EA status

- You do not have to invest if you do not want, no one makes you do it, it all depends on you!

- To get to the status you have more options:

- Build your team of affiliates from whom you will have both earnings and points, this is the first thing you should do because everything depends on them, if you have more members working and earning better for you!

- Collecting Versa points (the first two months, the first month, you are offered the highest points and you have the greatest chance in the second month, because you can switch points from the first month(with new compensation plan this will be an automatic switching points ) , of course by doing daily and weekly tasks, playing games, collecting badges, playing at auctions from which you can get rewardical tokens that you can later replace for many things ( TCredits,PSA,PRM,BITCOINS, PRESTIGE DOMAINS,SILVER BULLIONS ), and especially for the Versa points! 1500 VP are 4500 Rewardicals

- You will have the hardest time when comes third month, because you start from zero VP, like your PSAs and CSAs too.
Daily tasks can be obtained by 10 VP, and add 13 more points for weekly, on all this add per day 1 point for playing games and 1 point on the auctions ( for this you need tcredits that you can change for rewardicals, buy or get it from status ). Which means if you work properly you can collect weekly 97 VP, 388 VP per month( also depends how many days are in the month ) which are not sufficient for the EA status.

To achieve the EA status you need more 1112 VP, you can get more points in the following way:
- If your PSA becomes EA,BTL,STL,GTL, you get at least 100 VP per PSA
- If you have more than 500VP you can rate your sponsor and your co-sponsor you will get 10 VP
- If you invest a minimum ( examle) $19,09( with auto delivery ) for the purchase of TCredits, you will get 694 VP and 22 rewardicals, I personally bought TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only with auto delivery ) for $36,25 and you will get 1500 VP, 32 rewardicals and 125 TCredits and automaticly get your EA status!

- You can always mix buying and collecting VP

- You can get investment money by selling products with a TripleCliks that you naturally advertise with your blog or site. I can not help you here because I have a problem to sell something at all!

Although I post advertisements for sale wherever I can, examples of FB, tvitter, pinterest, craiglist, alibaba, kiiji chanada, advertising in our country etc, I set up a group sale and individual, in four months, I did not manage to sell absolutely nothing, even though I have interested people in buying it! I even tried to sell products from the country of ECA in their country! And NOTHING!

You have to know that I have been buying various items online from other countries for 15 years, and I have been selling for more than ten years in our country, so I know something about that market!
I think there are more problems there. You must first know which country is buying most of the country over the internet, where to advertise in terms of sales, compare prices with other prices on sales sites, how much time you need to get the thing you bought, what are the things that you are selling at all, whether it's worth etc
I did not personally meet TripleCliks on the internet, because there are a lot of verified sites for sale, the AMAZON case, one should think about it, but each product has a buyer!

Regarding this first part, I may have missed something because I am writing at two in the morning, so I ask more experienced members who have something to add, do it freely. I say again I am just a beginner and I have many more to learn!

Second - if I paid my CSA why I lose it every time I lose my status and I can get it back only if I confirm the EA status

I do not have much to add here and I continue to hold my opinion, you do not have to agree with me!

I bought more CSA ( not at auctions) as if I had bought any thing, of which I only have one who works and while buying and earning a profit from him.

My opinion is that such a CSA and certainly there is not a tenth because I have only one worth of sixty, I have to pay again, because I lose it, and I can only return it if I confirm the EA status, I do not count on the return of those I received as a reward! My opinion is if I buy something, then it's my property.

I have to add something on the story of the CSA, as a status award I got 20 CSAs of which one works, the two are expelled from the SFI, and the rest is not doing anything. Most of them are from 2016 year and do not do anything from 2016, 2017 year.

I know that they are difficult to find, but they need to be from this year and from the month of May; for the two who have been thrown out, I can not count on them at all, and most of them.

So I ask what's going on with it?

In the end, I hope that the new compensation plan will bring us better tomorrow!

Best wishes

Milorad P.

Serbia

Liked by Gery

Posted 4 days ago

I really agree with all your opinions, but in terms of Working in SFI this frankly I need a lot of learner even though I've been spending a lot of money to pay the internet, if I already understand if it is really profitable as most opinion of my people must stay the way , so far I have not got any results from this SFI, and many of us have to buy or invest first then I will get real results, if investments like this I've a lot of losers, as I pay with some money but I still do not get what what, and I decided to invest in the real thing, apologize and thank you for all his suggestions.
I really agree with all your opinions, but in terms of Working in SFI this frankly I need a lot of learner even though I've been spending a lot of money to pay the internet, if I already understand if it is really profitable as most opinion of my people must stay the way , so far I have not got any results from this SFI, and many of us have to buy or invest first then I will get real results, if investments like this I've a lot of losers, as I pay with some money but I still do not get what what, and I decided to invest in the real thing, apologize and thank you for all his suggestions.
Safri y.

Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

Hello Blessing, you need to click on the trippleclicks i con and at the top of the page click on the member center you will fine the product review click on it every thing you have order will come hope this help. Lawrence hemp.
Hello Blessing, you need to click on the trippleclicks i con and at the top of the page click on the member center you will fine the product review click on it every thing you have order will come hope this help. Lawrence hemp.
Lawrence H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 hours ago

Hi Milorad, Thanks for honestly raising your questions. My answer to your first: Investing our hard-earned money is just one of the options to keep a certain rank. I consider my Rank as a gauge of my effort rather than the amount of money I am investing every month. Our effort in all areas of this business is what we are all trying to unlock by the quality of work we put in. You may consider me as a low performer and I have no problem about it because I myself is not yet satisfied with how I am running my business. We all know that "Duplication" is the ultimate way to earn a major income and a stronger team, or it may help our mindset to say, "Stronger team = Major income. I really feel your frustrations and I recognize the sensitivity of this topic, and we of course expect to earn or profit something out of it. Profit does not come back only in the same exact form. Try all areas of this business, or work more on the areas you think you are very much interested and strong at that you can roll over or reinvest, I would leave you on that for now, I will share my opinion on your second question as soon as I get a chance. I just need to get off my table to get another task for the day done. Thank you! This is not answer, it's just my opinion. Sincerely, EMan
Hi Milorad,
Thanks for honestly raising your questions. My answer to your first:
Investing our hard-earned money is just one of the options to keep a certain rank. I consider my Rank as a gauge of my effort rather than the amount of money I am investing every month. Our effort in all areas of this business is what we are all trying to unlock by the quality of work we put in. You may consider me as a low performer and I have no problem about it because I myself is not yet satisfied with how I am running my business. We all know that "Duplication" is the ultimate way to earn a major income and a stronger team, or it may help our mindset to say, "Stronger team = Major income. I really feel your frustrations and I recognize the sensitivity of this topic, and we of course expect to earn or profit something out of it. Profit does not come back only in the same exact form. Try all areas of this business, or work more on the areas you think you are very much interested and strong at that you can roll over or reinvest, I would leave you on that for now, I will share my opinion on your second question as soon as I get a chance. I just need to get off my table to get another task for the day done. Thank you! This is not answer, it's just my opinion.

Sincerely,
EMan
SUPPORT
Eriberto Manila M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Milorad P.

| Edit settings