Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Muhammad M.

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line, so after turning all the tabs to green, we can then easily and intuitively write out what we've done for the day on our goals?
Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line, so after turning all the tabs to green, we can then easily and intuitively write out what we've done for the day on our goals?
SUPPORT
Muhammad M.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Emem M , Any proposal is welcome . We do not decide on this , and we'll see what that means Mr. Gery. Have a nice day and great work ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Emem M ,
Any proposal is welcome .
We do not decide on this ,
and we'll see what that means Mr. Gery.
Have a nice day and great work !
Zoran Vukovic
293x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Emem! Interesting point of view ... However, the goal itself is something in front of you , not behind. So, the higher logic would be to place it at the first position, not last. We should set goals first and then act, do you agree? But, places of the tabs are positioned by some thoroughly considered purpose and it should not bother us where some of the tabs stands. Best regards !
Hi Emem!

Interesting point of view ... However, the goal itself is something in front of you , not behind. So, the higher logic would be to place it at the first position, not last. We should set goals first and then act, do you agree?

But, places of the tabs are positioned by some thoroughly considered purpose and it should not bother us where some of the tabs stands.

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Emem, Great suggestion. I though believe one can switch tabs if need be, and not necessarily follow the pattern. Also, the 'goals' tab is beyond the daily 10vps, it goes far higher, and thus isn't limited to the basic activities. Let's see how it goes though. Cheers
Hello Emem,

Great suggestion.

I though believe one can switch tabs if need be, and not necessarily follow the pattern.

Also, the 'goals' tab is beyond the daily 10vps, it goes far higher, and thus isn't limited to the basic activities.

Let's see how it goes though.

Cheers
SUPPORT
Praise A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

I think what should be more important is having the will and courage for success every new month or every new day, to set our goals or write what we have done to improve our business for the day..
I think what should be more important is having the will and courage
for success every new month or every new day, to set our goals or
write what we have done to improve our business for the day..

3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. - Denis Watley I think where the goals tab is now is perfectly okay.
The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.
- Denis Watley

I think where the goals tab is now is perfectly okay.
66x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1438486]Hi Emem! Interesting point of view ... However, the goal itself is something in front of you , not behind. So, the higher logic would be to place it at the first position, not last. We should set goals first and then act, do you agree? But, places of the tabs are positioned by some thoroughly considered purpose and it should not bother us where some of the tabs stands. Best regards ! [/quote] I started out using the goals tab as a place to plan my goals for today. In that case it would have been more logical before the tips tab. Now I use it to report my progress on my goals so it would fit in the end, a sort of holding myself accountable for the growth I have makes it more rewarding when I recap what was accomplished. Still, the manner in which I use it does not require any specific order at all. Andy Zeus Anderson
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Emem!

Interesting point of view ... However, the goal itself is something in front of you , not behind. So, the higher logic would be to place it at the first position, not last. We should set goals first and then act, do you agree?

But, places of the tabs are positioned by some thoroughly considered purpose and it should not bother us where some of the tabs stands.

Best regards !

I started out using the goals tab as a place to plan my goals for today. In that case it would have been more logical before the tips tab. Now I use it to report my progress on my goals so it would fit in the end, a sort of holding myself accountable for the growth I have makes it more rewarding when I recap what was accomplished. Still, the manner in which I use it does not require any specific order at all.

Andy Zeus Anderson
63x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Emem Goals are not what you have done. They are what you want to do. When I wake up in the morning (or sometimes in the middle of the night) I do SFI "Daily Tasks" first. Before clothes, before medication, before shower, before everything. It does not matter where the red tab is located. Use it to plan your day. Al
Hello Emem
Goals are not what you have done. They are what you want to do.
When I wake up in the morning (or sometimes in the middle of the night) I do SFI "Daily Tasks" first. Before clothes, before medication, before shower, before everything.
It does not matter where the red tab is located. Use it to plan your day.

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1438478]Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line, so after turning all the tabs to green, we can then easily and intuitively write out what we've done for the day on our goals?[/quote] You can make your Daily Task as you want, [b]so this is NOT important.[/b] But I'm not agree. [b]Alert Tab is number one because it is the one you are login to. Win It is the last one because here you join Daily Grand and are need make all the other green before you do that.[/b] So that 2 is placed precise where it has home. Else are we do our task in our own order, so SFI CANNOT set in a specific order simply because we are not agree about which order we are want to do it. Best regards Svend
Muhammad M. posted:

You can make your Daily Task as you want, so this is NOT important.

But I'm not agree.

Alert Tab is number one because it is the one you are login to.
Win It is the last one because here you join Daily Grand and are need make all the other green before you do that.

So that 2 is placed precise where it has home.

Else are we do our task in our own order, so SFI CANNOT set in a specific order simply because we are not agree about which order we are want to do it.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks for the post. Simply to say, you can use the goal tab to make it green, after turning all the rest tabs green. If you are willing to do the task serially, just complete all the tabs making green, then finally at last select the goal tab to finish the job.Hope this will serve your purpose.
Thanks for the post.
Simply to say, you can use the goal tab to make it green, after turning all the rest tabs green. If you are willing to do the task serially, just complete all the tabs making green, then finally at last select the goal tab to finish the job.Hope this will serve your purpose.
5x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Emen, I think on my own opinion , the Goal tab coming last is not necessary, Because when you aspiring to become successful in life, I mean in whatever life endeavour..Goals come first,cos you have to set down your Goals before action follows. Thank you.
Hello Emen,
I think on my own opinion , the Goal tab coming last is not necessary,
Because when you aspiring to become successful in life, I mean in whatever life endeavour..Goals come first,cos you have to set down your Goals before action follows.
Thank you.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Emem, You can make it your last red tab by skipping it til than.......I myself am more interested and curious as to what happens to all the write ups; - does anyone read them? - has any been rejected for not providing the right info ? - do they disappear or are they all still on record? - would be interesting to see what people do write???? Hope my suggestion helps......to your success......have a great day
Hello Emem,
You can make it your last red tab by skipping it til than.......I myself am more interested and curious as to what happens to all the write ups;
- does anyone read them?
- has any been rejected for not providing the right info ?
- do they disappear or are they all still on record?
- would be interesting to see what people do write????
Hope my suggestion helps......to your success......have a great day
Roger N.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings