Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Add The TripleClicks link to the FREE Gateway

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Gery, I highly suggest that we add the TripleClicks link to our Free Gateway! As you may have read, I attained [b]Gold Team Leader[/b] promoting [b]ONLY[/b] the Free Gateway link. It would be great if we add the TripleClicks link to the Free Gateway. [b]Why?[/b] We can be promoting the SFI opportunity and promoting TripleClicks at the same time. [b]Plus,[/b] it would be a great incentive for the affiliates to promote the Free Gateway.:sunglasses: Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Hi Gery,

I highly suggest that we add the TripleClicks link to our Free Gateway!

As you may have read, I attained Gold Team Leader promoting ONLY the Free Gateway link.

It would be great if we add the TripleClicks link to the Free Gateway.

Why?

We can be promoting the SFI opportunity and promoting TripleClicks at the same time.

Plus, it would be a great incentive for the affiliates to promote the Free Gateway.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Tommie, you always have good suggestions. I hope that administration will make some improvements on this Gateways. I use the Free Gateway for SFI and JMT Gateway. The results are not as I have awaited. For TripleClicks I use Pricebenders Gateway and some games (not all). This week I had over 1000 impressions on my promoted Gateways but not a single sign-up. I don't know what is getting wrong. Do you have any suggestions in this regard? Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Tommie,
you always have good suggestions. I hope that administration will make
some improvements on this Gateways.

I use the Free Gateway for SFI and JMT Gateway.
The results are not as I have awaited.

For TripleClicks I use Pricebenders Gateway and some games (not all).

This week I had over 1000 impressions on my promoted Gateways but not
a single sign-up. I don't know what is getting wrong.

Do you have any suggestions in this regard?

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz

9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by James N. 2 Replies

May be you can use this zing network having 6 properties including Tripleclicks: .https://www.zing.network/.
May be you can use this zing network having 6 properties including Tripleclicks: .https://www.zing.network/.
7x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1438729]This week I had over 1000 impressions on my promoted Gateways but not a single sign-up. I don't know what is getting wrong. Do you have any suggestions in this regard?[/quote] Hi Friedrich, I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong unless you're not posting enough ads daily. I suggest that you post ads daily to a variety of sites, I post ads to hundred of sites... [b]Always be on the lookout[/b] for new places to post ads before the rest of us discover it. [b]Tip:[/b] I ONLY use Free Advertising to find my future [b]Diamond Team Leaders![/b]:sunglasses:
Friedrich F. posted:
This week I had over 1000 impressions on my promoted Gateways but not
a single sign-up. I don't know what is getting wrong.

Do you have any suggestions in this regard?

Hi Friedrich,

I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong unless you're not posting enough ads daily.

I suggest that you post ads daily to a variety of sites, I post ads to hundred of sites...

Always be on the lookout for new places to post ads before the rest of us discover it.

Tip: I ONLY use Free Advertising to find my future Diamond Team Leaders!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Tommie- There are two TC gateway links listed one for the silver bar and the 8th one down takes you to the TC gateway as well as the auction and if you just want to do an individual item. You just have to keep scrolling down towards the bottom of the page. Robert
Hello Tommie-

There are two TC gateway links listed one for the silver bar and the 8th one down takes you to the TC gateway as well as the auction and if you just want to do an individual item. You just have to keep scrolling down towards the bottom of the page.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1438735]May be you can use this zing network having 6 properties including Tripleclicks: .https://www.zing.network/. [/quote] [b]We have the TC link on the following Gateways:[/b] -Join My Team Gateway - Skeptic-Buster Gateway But we don't have the TC Gateway link on our [b]Free Gateway[/b] which I consider the[b] Flagship[/b] of the gateways. All that SFI have to do is just add the TC link because they already talk about it on the gateway: [b]Our "Superstore" TripleClicks[/b] "[i]SFI-powered TripleClicks is one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today. With over 10,000 products from around the world, 24-hour auctions, great online games, and more, TripleClicks has something for everyone--and that makes online selling both lucrative and fun![/i]"
James N. posted:

We have the TC link on the following Gateways:
-Join My Team Gateway
- Skeptic-Buster Gateway

But we don't have the TC Gateway link on our Free Gateway which I consider the Flagship of the gateways.

All that SFI have to do is just add the TC link because they already talk about it on the gateway:

Our "Superstore" TripleClicks
"SFI-powered TripleClicks is one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today. With over 10,000 products from around the world, 24-hour auctions, great online games, and more, TripleClicks has something for everyone--and that makes online selling both lucrative and fun!"
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Tommie, Hope you are not talking this. DIRECT SALES GATEWAYS Advanced Marketers: you can promote individual products, product departments, even search results! You can turn any TripleClicks page into a Gateway by simply inserting your SFI ID after the main TC domain name in the URL. FOR EXAMPLE: Example Gateway for a single product: http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx/detail.php?item=463624 Example Gateway for a department http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx/tcsearch/category:9
Hello Tommie, Hope you are not talking this.

DIRECT SALES GATEWAYS

Advanced Marketers: you can promote individual products, product departments, even search results! You can turn any TripleClicks page into a Gateway by simply inserting your SFI ID after the main TC domain name in the URL.
FOR EXAMPLE:

Example Gateway for a single product:
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx/detail.php?item=463624

Example Gateway for a department
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx/tcsearch/category:9
66x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

[quote=1438742]Hello Tommie- There are two TC gateway links listed one for the silver bar and the 8th one down takes you to the TC gateway as well as the auction and if you just want to do an individual item. You just have to keep scrolling down towards the bottom of the page. Robert[/quote] Hi Robert, I consider the [b]Free Gateway[/b] the[b] Flagship[/b] of ALL the gateways. You have [b]never[/b] heard me mention that I have attain Gold Team Leader promoting any other gateways except the Free Gateway. I think that it's time to arm the [b]Flagship[/b] (Free Gateway) with the TripleClicks link.:sunglasses:
Robert T. posted:
Hello Tommie-

There are two TC gateway links listed one for the silver bar and the 8th one down takes you to the TC gateway as well as the auction and if you just want to do an individual item. You just have to keep scrolling down towards the bottom of the page.

Robert

Hi Robert,

I consider the Free Gateway the Flagship of ALL the gateways.

You have never heard me mention that I have attain Gold Team Leader promoting any other gateways except the Free Gateway.

I think that it's time to arm the Flagship (Free Gateway) with the TripleClicks link.

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Johnna I. James K.

Posted 4 months ago

I think that 1-signup per 1000-"views" or "impressions" is normal. You need to [b]match[/b] your [u]Gateway`s target-interest[/u] with the [u]display-website`s[/u] member`s or traffic`s interest. For example, the "[b]FREE[/b]" and "[b]JMT[/b]" Gateways [b]target[/b] the Home Business, Work at Home, Make Money Online, or similar niche. Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic. [b]Eager Zebra[/b] (EZ) Gateways [b]target[/b] [u]Gamers[/u] or traffic interested Playing Games, Online Games, etc. Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic. [b]Localvantia[/b] focuses or targets [u]Business Owners[/u]. Place this Gateway where it will be viewed by Business Owners that want Free, [u]Pay per Click[/u], or similar [b]Advertising[/b]. [b]Rewardical[/b] should interest both Business Owners and Shoppers seeking "[u]Customer Loyality Rewards[/u]". Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic. Best Wishes,
I think that 1-signup per 1000-"views" or "impressions" is normal. You need to match your Gateway`s target-interest with the display-website`s member`s or traffic`s interest.

For example, the "FREE" and "JMT" Gateways target the Home Business, Work at Home, Make Money Online, or similar niche. Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic.

Eager Zebra (EZ) Gateways target Gamers or traffic interested Playing Games, Online Games, etc. Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic.

Localvantia focuses or targets Business Owners. Place this Gateway where it will be viewed by Business Owners that want Free, Pay per Click, or similar Advertising.

Rewardical should interest both Business Owners and Shoppers seeking "Customer Loyality Rewards". Place these Gateways where they will be viewed by interested members or traffic.

Best Wishes,

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago 1 Reply

I don't think I've ever posted this, but my entire business was initially built with the FREE gateway. The leaders on my team, decades ago, all focused on the FREE gateway. However... I believe it's a serious mistake to commingle a business opportunity and product selling landing page. We've done extensive testing over the years and what we found was that if you focus on the business opportunity you build a team AND sell products and/or services. However, when testing a retail focus with landing pages we found that although retails sales are made the business opportunity falls on deaf ears. With that said... I would welcome [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A/B_testing]A/B split testing[/url] opportunities for affiliates that are interested! The idea being that you have two landing pages that are, at least, 80% the same with the other 20% being a retail or business opportunity focus. If someone was testing this with [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A/B_testing]A/B split testing[/url] they could simply use some type of rotator and divide their traffic. Results would tell the truth assuming one has extensive tracking in reference to residual income and retails sales etc... EDIT: I'm not saying that retail focused landing pages are not important. [u]Of course they are![/u] What I'm saying is that based on decades of test results I'm convinced the two approaches should be kept separated. Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
I don't think I've ever posted this, but my entire business was initially built with the FREE gateway. The leaders on my team, decades ago, all focused on the FREE gateway. However...

I believe it's a serious mistake to commingle a business opportunity and product selling landing page. We've done extensive testing over the years and what we found was that if you focus on the business opportunity you build a team AND sell products and/or services. However, when testing a retail focus with landing pages we found that although retails sales are made the business opportunity falls on deaf ears. With that said...

I would welcome A/B split testing opportunities for affiliates that are interested! The idea being that you have two landing pages that are, at least, 80% the same with the other 20% being a retail or business opportunity focus. If someone was testing this with A/B split testing they could simply use some type of rotator and divide their traffic. Results would tell the truth assuming one has extensive tracking in reference to residual income and retails sales etc...

EDIT: I'm not saying that retail focused landing pages are not important. Of course they are! What I'm saying is that based on decades of test results I'm convinced the two approaches should be kept separated.

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago More by Maria Irena Z.

Thank you very much, Tommie, for the fantastic post ...
Thank you very much, Tommie, for the fantastic post ...
Maria Irena Z.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Maria Irena Z.

Thank you, Tommie, ... You need proper vision, together we can do it ... Greetings!
Thank you, Tommie, ... You need proper vision, together we can do it ... Greetings!
Maria Irena Z.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings