Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz?

Posted 2 months ago More by Emem M.

It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.
It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Emem In SFI Biz Quiz, everyone has the right to two wrong answers. Your proposal is acceptable because in this one we learn the quiz and we can be rewarded for the correct answer. I mostly copy the question and look at Google. For help on the answer you can be this : [img]https://i.imgur.com/tutm1pF.png[/img] Best regards :four_leaf_clover:
Hello Emem
In SFI Biz Quiz, everyone has the right to two wrong answers.
Your proposal is acceptable because in this one
we learn the quiz and we can be rewarded for the correct answer.
I mostly copy the question and look at Google.
For help on the answer you can be this :

Best regards
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Emem, Sometimes, the links to the answer are being provided, sometimes, not. But as regards yesterday question, I may not be able to show you the link, but yesterday question was something like, "The winner of the Daily crown are given -------------- Rewardical to 25 people? And the anwser is [b]500[/b] Rewardical. [b]PRIZES Each Daily Crown drawing will award 1000 Rewardicals to 10 people, 500 Rewardicals to 25 people, and 50 Rewardicals to 250 people. All Rewardicals won can be instantly redeemed at Rewardical.com at the Exchange at www.Rewardical.com/Exchange.[/b] https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown Hope that helps.
Hi Emem,

Sometimes, the links to the answer are being provided, sometimes, not.
But as regards yesterday question, I may not be able to show you the link, but yesterday question was something like,

"The winner of the Daily crown are given -------------- Rewardical to 25 people?
And the anwser is 500 Rewardical.

PRIZES
Each Daily Crown drawing will award 1000 Rewardicals to 10 people, 500 Rewardicals to 25 people, and 50 Rewardicals to 250 people. All Rewardicals won can be instantly redeemed at Rewardical.com at the Exchange at www.Rewardical.com/Exchange.

www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown

Hope that helps.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Janet S. 1 Reply

Hello Emem. The question can be found by hovering your mouse over the words yesterdays question.
Hello Emem. The question can be found by hovering your mouse over the words yesterdays question.
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Janet S.

Here you are [img]https://i.imgur.com/XFdnVOi.png[/img]
Here you are

7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1439288]Hello Emem. The question can be found by hovering your mouse over the words yesterdays question.[/quote] Janet is right... here is just to illustrate that [img]https://i.imgur.com/5240tz3.jpg[/img]
Janet S. posted:

Janet is right...
here is just to illustrate that

129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,484 | Followers: 1,103 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

LOL Sorry, Janet...we did it at the same time :smile:
LOL
Sorry, Janet...we did it at the same time
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1439310]LOL Sorry, Janet...we did it at the same time :smile:[/quote] You finished at the same time - so the prize is divided into two by 250 points :boom: :smiley:
Tanja K. posted:
LOL

You finished at the same time - so the prize is divided into two by 250 points
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Liked by Tanja K.

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1439542][quote=1439310]LOL Sorry, Janet...we did it at the same time :smile:[/quote] You finished at the same time - so the prize is divided into two by 250 points :boom: :smiley:[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pOxbdYP.jpg[/img] Ahaha...well said , Igor! LOL
Igor A. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
LOL

You finished at the same time - so the prize is divided into two by 250 points

Ahaha...well said , Igor! LOL
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Igor A.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1439260]It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.[/quote] Hi Emem, I love Biz Quiz so much because of its educative benefit that makes someone to be conversant with all aspects of SFI/TripleClicks. Hence, I keep records of the Quiz daily for future reference, and this has helped me a lot in understanding the business better. Try it and you'll have a wealth of knowledge in your armoury.
Emem M. posted:

Hi Emem,
I love Biz Quiz so much because of its educative benefit that makes someone to be conversant with all aspects of SFI/TripleClicks. Hence, I keep records of the Quiz daily for future reference, and this has helped me a lot in understanding the business better. Try it and you'll have a wealth of knowledge in your armoury.

Ezekiel O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Emem M.

Thank you all for helping. I've tried to hover to the "Yesterday's Question", and it was just that.
Thank you all for helping. I've tried to hover to the "Yesterday's Question", and it was just that.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago More by Emem M. 1 Reply

It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.
It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

| Edit settings