Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line?

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Emmett M If you wish the goal tab to be at the end, why not just do that tab last? You don’t need to do all the tabs in order you just need to do them all
Hi Emmett M
If you wish the goal tab to be at the end, why not just do that tab last? You don’t need to do all the tabs in order you just need to do them all
5x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Emem M.

[quote=1438681]Hello Emem, You can make it your last red tab by skipping it til than.......I myself am more interested and curious as to what happens to all the write ups; - does anyone read them? - has any been rejected for not providing the right info ? - do they disappear or are they all still on record? - would be interesting to see what people do write???? Hope my suggestion helps......to your success......have a great day[/quote] Yeah, I wonder too. Thanks.
Roger N. posted:
Hello Emem,
You can make it your last red tab by skipping it til than.......I myself am more interested and curious as to what happens to all the write ups;
- does anyone read them?
- has any been rejected for not providing the right info ?
- do they disappear or are they all still on record?
- would be interesting to see what people do write????
Hope my suggestion helps......to your success......have a great day

Yeah, I wonder too. Thanks.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

| Edit settings