Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Notification of Earnings and EA Status

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hi Robert, as I remember right, Gery said that will take a week or so to get in order my earnings and genealogy. If it said: "Follow the money", from my view, we should see on my earnings from what side we get the money and how much. As before, plus some new: Direct commission CSA commission PRM Rewardical Localvantia Team Overrides (not sure if I put all) This's not just to see my earnings, on this way we can see exactly what we doing good and what we still need to improve. This's jut my opinion of course, but we'll see how it will look when they finish it. I am not so sure about Genealogy, have some vision how that could looks like, but is the best to wait and see.
Hi Robert,

as I remember right, Gery said that will take a week or so to get in order my earnings and genealogy.

If it said: "Follow the money", from my view, we should see on my earnings from what side we get the money and how much.
As before, plus some new:
Direct commission
CSA commission
PRM
Rewardical
Localvantia
Team Overrides
(not sure if I put all)

This's not just to see my earnings, on this way we can see exactly what we doing good and what we still need to improve.

This's jut my opinion of course, but we'll see how it will look when they finish it.
I am not so sure about Genealogy, have some vision how that could looks like, but is the best to wait and see.
10x SUPPORT
DRAGANA J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Folks, our earnings for May should be calculated tomorrow...as the 10th of the month was a Sunday. I do hope that our Scoreboard will be ready to show us our earnings in the real time AFTER that... It's like a crossing...we are switching from one Comp Plan to another... let's give them some time to make it all going smoothly.
Folks,
our earnings for May should be calculated tomorrow...as the 10th of the month
was a Sunday.

I do hope that our Scoreboard will be ready to show us our earnings in the real
time AFTER that...

It's like a crossing...we are switching from one Comp Plan to another...
let's give them some time to make it all going smoothly.
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,947 | Followers: 1,465 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Vera A.

| Edit settings