Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BUY NOW

Posted 9 days ago More by Goran M.

I think it's better to put it in this Category than directly in Ask Gery As Mr. Gery said when MRP's changed to Rewardicals it took affect on "Buy Now" option in Pricebenders and that they still have to decide. Before change we gained in auctions 1VP and 5 MRP for every BID we made, but if we decided to take "Buy Now" than All the MRP's we gained in that particular Auction were removed from account but All VP's remained. I believe that some members took that option just tu boost their VP's and with "Buy Now" get all their spent TCredits back and could use them again to grow their VP ammount. As now that we don't get the VP's for bidding, I think there could still be "Buy Now" option for some types of auctions. And I'm also for this: If "Buy Now" is used, also all RW tokens earned in that particular auction, would be removed from RW account. I see this like an ordinary purchase from TripleClicks: - All RW gained in the auction are remowed from account - TCredits spent in auctions are returned - By buying the auction product with "Buy Now" we pay for the product regular price as for an ordinary purchase This is my oppinion I hope Gery and Staff will take this in consideration as Mr. Gery said that they are still undecided. Best Regards Goran
I think it's better to put it in this Category than directly in Ask Gery

As Mr. Gery said when MRP's changed to Rewardicals it took affect on "Buy Now" option in Pricebenders and that they still have to decide.
Before change we gained in auctions 1VP and 5 MRP for every BID we made, but if we decided to take "Buy Now" than All the MRP's we gained in that particular Auction were removed from account but All VP's remained.
I believe that some members took that option just tu boost their VP's and with "Buy Now" get all their spent TCredits back and could use them again to grow their VP ammount.

As now that we don't get the VP's for bidding, I think there could still be "Buy Now" option for some types of auctions.
And I'm also for this: If "Buy Now" is used, also all RW tokens earned in that particular auction, would be removed from RW account.
I see this like an ordinary purchase from TripleClicks:
- All RW gained in the auction are remowed from account
- TCredits spent in auctions are returned
- By buying the auction product with "Buy Now" we pay for the product regular price as for an ordinary purchase

This is my oppinion

I hope Gery and Staff will take this in consideration as Mr. Gery said that they are still undecided.

Best Regards
Goran
17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

I strongly support you about this.
I strongly support you about this.
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

I agree with some of what you said regarding "Buy Now". I'm extremely happy that MRPs were replaced by Rewardicals because you can do more with them. Even when you bid, that 1TCredit exchanges for 10 Rewardicals which become 8 or 9 VersaPoints. You've been here for 2 years and probably know a lot more than l do about this system. Your also a E365 champion so you know what you're talking about. Have a good day sir
I agree with some of what you said regarding "Buy Now". I'm extremely happy that MRPs were replaced by Rewardicals because you can do more with them. Even when you bid, that 1TCredit exchanges for 10 Rewardicals which become 8 or 9 VersaPoints. You've been here for 2 years and probably know a lot more than l do about this system. Your also a E365 champion so you know what you're talking about. Have a good day sir
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1440305]I agree with some of what you said regarding "Buy Now". I'm extremely happy that MRPs were replaced by Rewardicals because you can do more with them. Even when you bid, that 1TCredit exchanges for [b]10 Rewardicals which become 8 or 9 VersaPoints[/b]. You've been here for 2 years and probably know a lot more than l do about this system. Your also a E365 champion so you know what you're talking about. Have a good day sir[/quote] I also like Rewardicals more than MRP's Stephen:wink: I find them more useful :blush: Just a Correction - 10 RW are worth 3.3VP's :wink: 1VP = 3RW So 1RW remains to be added to next earned RW. Have a nice day :smiley:
Stephen B. posted:

I also like Rewardicals more than MRP's Stephen

I find them more useful

Just a Correction - 10 RW are worth 3.3VP's

1VP = 3RW
So 1RW remains to be added to next earned RW.

Have a nice day
17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hi please make abit the difference between MRP and RW,i've forgotten because i was so used to rewardicals! Sent by Albert Einstein...
Hi please make abit the difference between MRP and RW,i've forgotten because i was so used to rewardicals!
Sent by Albert Einstein...
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

[quote=1440336]Hi please make abit the difference between MRP and RW,i've forgotten because i was so used to rewardicals! Sent by Albert Einstein...[/quote] Don't worry Nouta Ngounou, MRP's are no more :wink: It's good that you are used to Rewardicals, as I see you joined just before change. In case you still have some MRP on your Tripleclicks account, you can still use them ( for example to buy TCredits ) BR
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:
Hi please make abit the difference between MRP and RW,i've forgotten because i was so used to rewardicals!
Sent by Albert Einstein...

Don't worry Nouta Ngounou, MRP's are no more

It's good that you are used to Rewardicals, as I see you joined just before change.
In case you still have some MRP on your Tripleclicks account, you can still use them ( for example to buy TCredits )

BR
17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Sherri C. 1 Reply

Hello Goran, I can see where you are coming at, but I disagree. I say leave it like it is and get rid of the bid assist. This way everyone has a change to win. Every time I go to bid, someone has their bid assist on, and I can not compete with it. Therefore, I go in and click what I need and hope they have the "Buy Now" option so at least I can get the item without throwing my T-Credits away. I like knowing that when I do bid I still get my Rewardical's so I can at least invest in PSA's,CSA's etc.
Hello Goran,

I can see where you are coming at, but I disagree. I say leave it like it is and get rid of the bid assist. This way everyone has a change to win. Every time I go to bid, someone has their bid assist on, and I can not compete with it. Therefore, I go in and click what I need and hope they have the "Buy Now" option so at least I can get the item without throwing my T-Credits away. I like knowing that when I do bid I still get my Rewardical's so I can at least invest in PSA's,CSA's etc.
Sherri C.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by James K.

Posted 9 days ago

The marketing program we are supporting and the Rewardicals points help me to advance to the next level. As it is very impotent to keep my 1500 VPS account current every month! Arthur Rogers
The marketing program we are supporting and the Rewardicals points help me to advance to the next level. As it is very impotent to keep my 1500 VPS account current every month!

Arthur Rogers
Arthur R.

United States

Liked by James K.

Posted 9 days ago

Besides "Buy now " in PB auction ,another issue is Double MRP.s. May we rxpect Double RTs in PB Auction in near future ?
Besides "Buy now " in PB auction ,another issue is Double MRP.s.
May we rxpect Double RTs in PB Auction in near future ?
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

Posted 8 days ago More by Goran M.

[quote=1440350]Hello Goran, I can see where you are coming at, but I disagree. I say leave it like it is and get rid of the bid assist. This way everyone has a change to win. Every time I go to bid, someone has their bid assist on, and I can not compete with it. Therefore, I go in and click what I need and hope they have the "Buy Now" option so at least I can get the item without throwing my T-Credits away. I like knowing that when I do bid I still get my Rewardical's so I can at least invest in PSA's,CSA's etc. [/quote] Hi Sherri I'm also for removing the Bid Assist even that I use it sometimes :wink: Buy Now is something else. If we Bid in an auction with "Buy Now" option and don't win it but take the "Buy Now" than it would't be fair to keep the RW's we earned in that auction. In that case almost everyone would use the option and get TCredits back and use them again to gain more RW's. Therefore I'm for that RW's earned are removed from account for the auction where "Buy Now" is used. Best Regards
Sherri C. posted:
Hello Goran,

I can see where you are coming at, but I disagree. I say leave it like it is and get rid of the bid assist. This way everyone has a change to win. Every time I go to bid, someone has their bid assist on, and I can not compete with it. Therefore, I go in and click what I need and hope they have the "Buy Now" option so at least I can get the item without throwing my T-Credits away. I like knowing that when I do bid I still get my Rewardical's so I can at least invest in PSA's,CSA's etc.

Hi Sherri

I'm also for removing the Bid Assist even that I use it sometimes

Buy Now is something else.
If we Bid in an auction with "Buy Now" option and don't win it but take the "Buy Now" than it would't be fair to keep the RW's we earned in that auction. In that case almost everyone would use the option and get TCredits back and use them again to gain more RW's. Therefore I'm for that RW's earned are removed from account for the auction where "Buy Now" is used.

Best Regards
17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Olimpia A. James K.

Posted 7 days ago More by Sherri C.

Ok, if you purchased an item at TripleClicks,, do you not get RW with them? Yes or No? Because it is my understanding that you do get the RW with your purchase. This is not any difference to me, the reason I purchase items at TripleClicks is to keep the online store going, since it is apart of our reward system, but also for the Rewardical's that we receive for the purchase. If you take this away then it's just another online store. I say keep the Rewardical's coming, they help you with your business. Purchasing PSA's, CSA's or investing in bitcoin, silver, I believe it is up to the individual. It is all pertaining to our business and to help us grow.
Ok, if you purchased an item at TripleClicks,, do you not get RW with them? Yes or No? Because it is my understanding that you do get the RW with your purchase. This is not any difference to me, the reason I purchase items at TripleClicks is to keep the online store going, since it is apart of our reward system, but also for the Rewardical's that we receive for the purchase. If you take this away then it's just another online store. I say keep the Rewardical's coming, they help you with your business. Purchasing PSA's, CSA's or investing in bitcoin, silver, I believe it is up to the individual. It is all pertaining to our business and to help us grow.
Sherri C.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bonnie H.

| Edit settings