Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Emem M.

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? I thought it would be more lively.
Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? I thought it would be more lively.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Emem M , Everyone has his own wants and needs . I'm sure that behind everyone's SFI page , there are people who know , what and how they work and why something looks so. Thank you for the time and desire for the changes. All the best ! Zoran vukovic
Dear Emem M ,
Everyone has his own wants and needs .
I'm sure that behind everyone's SFI page , there are people who know ,
what and how they work and why something looks so.
Thank you for the time and desire for the changes.
All the best !
Zoran vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Emem, How are today?:laughing: To what are you refering? Is this a puzzle intended for us to solve with the given clues of heart, red, blue and yellow? Help me out, I need more to work with.:smile: Guess you have done your daily task for today, I am now in the midst of doing mine. Take care and bye 4 now:pray: Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Emem,
How are today?

To what are you refering?
Is this a puzzle intended for us to solve with
the given clues of heart, red, blue and yellow?
Help me out, I need more to work with.

Guess you have done your daily task for today, I am now
in the midst of doing mine.
Take care and bye 4 now

Clarence
W

3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

It is good to suggest for changes because nothing is ever startic and only "change" is the permanent thing... However, most of these things you refer to, just went through changes not too long and needs to be tested for some time until we discover any faults with the system or its useage..
It is good to suggest for changes because nothing is ever startic
and only "change" is the permanent thing...
However, most of these things you refer to, just went through
changes not too long and needs to be tested for some time
until we discover any faults with the system or its useage..

2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1438476]Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow. I thought it would be more lively.[/quote] Or they could focus that time on helping us make more money like they have been. Why worry about button colors and tab positions when there are conversion challenges, text still no in alignment with the new pay-plan and a whole overhaul of PriceBenders Gery mentioned on one of my post earlier today going on? Which would be more likely to pay the bills? Thank you for the suggestion but I love my SFI. Andy Zeus Anderson
Emem M. posted:
Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow. I thought it would be more lively.

Or they could focus that time on helping us make more money like they have been. Why worry about button colors and tab positions when there are conversion challenges, text still no in alignment with the new pay-plan and a whole overhaul of PriceBenders Gery mentioned on one of my post earlier today going on? Which would be more likely to pay the bills? Thank you for the suggestion but I love my SFI.

Andy Zeus Anderson
60x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Emem M.

Thanks all.
Thanks all.
SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines