Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Something to attract prospects to a posting.

Posted 4 months ago More by George B.

I think it would be of great assistance if there was something "eye catching portrayed" when posting a link with the purpose of recruiting or attracting the attention of prospects.
I think it would be of great assistance if there was something "eye catching portrayed" when posting a link with the purpose of recruiting or attracting the attention of prospects.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted 4 months ago

Hi George ! SFI has prepared a grandiose collection of Marketing aids and tools in order to make it easier to all of us: You can find hundred of banners there. Take a tour and research the Marketing tab thoroughly : https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter And, apart of that, of course , you can use your imagination and creativity and prepare it by yourself, and then just attach your FREE gateways. Best Regards !
Hi George !

SFI has prepared a grandiose collection of Marketing aids and tools in order to make it easier to all of us: You can find hundred of banners there. Take a tour and research the Marketing tab thoroughly :

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

And, apart of that, of course , you can use your imagination and creativity and prepare it by yourself, and then just attach your FREE gateways.

Best Regards !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago

Hi George If you place an ad on your web site, or your site, you must first do so good: keywords. all the interface, meta tags, h1 ... then all that you have postponed by Mr. Sead, and hope for success. I wish you success
Hi George
If you place an ad on your web site, or your site, you must first do so
good: keywords. all the interface, meta tags, h1 ... then all that you have
postponed by Mr. Sead, and hope for success.

I wish you success
2x SUPPORT
Nijaz B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Marija B.

Yes Sead I can do it but there are many that can not. Im talking about using the Gateway links which are superb once opened, but you still have to attract a prospect to actually WANT to see more and only then will they see the content. As SFI is continually advancing I just thought it would be nice for those who dont want to re-invent the wheel but would rather go with the tried and trusted put forth by this professional company... well those were my thoughts when I first started.
Yes Sead I can do it but there are many that can not. Im talking about using the Gateway links which are superb once opened, but you still have to attract a prospect to actually WANT to see more and only then will they see the content. As SFI is continually advancing I just thought it would be nice for those who dont want to re-invent the wheel but would rather go with the tried and trusted put forth by this professional company... well those were my thoughts when I first started.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Liked by Marija B.

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1440733]I think it would be of great assistance if there was something "eye catching portrayed" when posting a link with the purpose of recruiting or attracting the attention of prospects.[/quote] Hi George, The [b]Marketing Aids[/b] section has a lot of eye catching banners and text ads to recruit and/or attract the attention of prospects. [b]Have you read any of my threads?[/b] I Attained [b]Gold Team Leader[/b] promoting the [b]Free Gateway[/b] to attract my future [b]Diamond Team Leader.[/b]
George B. posted:

Hi George,

The Marketing Aids section has a lot of eye catching banners and text ads to recruit and/or attract the attention of prospects.

Have you read any of my threads?

I Attained Gold Team Leader promoting the Free Gateway to attract my future Diamond Team Leader.

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Aleksandar J.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi George, I'm not sure what you want as "eye catching" but I believe SFI has put together for us several banners and mimes that are very "eye Catching" Also, you have a few Gateways that you can use to advertise. My favorite right now is the saying gateway. It allows the prospect to see what others are saying about SFI and even let's them see what they are saying from their own country. Look under the MARKETING Tab to see all that's available. all the best, Len
Hi George,
I'm not sure what you want as "eye catching" but I believe SFI has put together for us
several banners and mimes that are very "eye Catching"
Also, you have a few Gateways that you can use to advertise.
My favorite right now is the saying gateway. It allows the prospect to see what others
are saying about SFI and even let's them see what they are saying from their own country.
Look under the MARKETING Tab to see all that's available.
all the best,
Len
Leonard L.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Louis B.

Hi George, You've received many good suggestions already. But when it comes to creating your own promotional items, it's my belief that SFI requests that you submit them for approval before using them. Someone correct me if I've made a mistake. Best of luck...
Hi George,

You've received many good suggestions already.

But when it comes to creating your own promotional items, it's my belief that SFI requests
that you submit them for approval before using them.

Someone correct me if I've made a mistake.

Best of luck...
5x SUPPORT
Louis B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by George B. 1 Reply

Obviously Im intellectually challenged... when I started 3 months ago I did not how to apply the memes, add the gateway, how to change the gateway when it was perceived as a threat, then how to replace the meme so that it was relevant to the "tolerated" gateway and then not to throw in the towel through pure frustration. The "newbies" are often overwhelmed, dont know where to start, dont recruit, dont market sales, dont have money to invest by purchasing their 1500VP (the reason they are here is because they are trying to find a way to end their financial turmoil) and then one wonders why so many drop out. All I was suggesting was something that was as eye catching as the millions of other posts out there, where you dont have to do double takes, where you dont have to post hundreds of times a day in the hope that someone may actually spot your pale post among the other more eye catching posts. If I could I would retract my original posting of this subject. Still very new I was under the impression that the "Suggestions" would be seen by somebody in a position to look at it objectively and then assess the viability thereof, not comments in bold who are of the opinion that they are mightier than Thou insinuating that I am an imbecile.
Obviously Im intellectually challenged... when I started 3 months ago I did not how to apply the memes, add the gateway, how to change the gateway when it was perceived as a threat, then how to replace the meme so that it was relevant to the "tolerated" gateway and then not to throw in the towel through pure frustration. The "newbies" are often overwhelmed, dont know where to start, dont recruit, dont market sales, dont have money to invest by purchasing their 1500VP (the reason they are here is because they are trying to find a way to end their financial turmoil) and then one wonders why so many drop out. All I was suggesting was something that was as eye catching as the millions of other posts out there, where you dont have to do double takes, where you dont have to post hundreds of times a day in the hope that someone may actually spot your pale post among the other more eye catching posts.
If I could I would retract my original posting of this subject. Still very new I was under the impression that the "Suggestions" would be seen by somebody in a position to look at it objectively and then assess the viability thereof, not comments in bold who are of the opinion that they are mightier than Thou insinuating that I am an imbecile.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Liked by Agnes C.

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1440964]All I was suggesting was something that was as eye catching as the millions of other posts out there, where you dont have to do double takes, where you dont have to post hundreds of times a day in the hope that someone may actually spot your pale post among the other more eye catching posts. If I could I would retract my original posting of this subject. Still very new I was under the impression that the "Suggestions" would be seen by somebody in a position to look at it objectively and then assess the viability thereof, not comments in bold who are of the opinion that they are mightier than Thou insinuating that I am an imbecile. [/quote] Hi George, I sure hope no one was making any remarks about your intelligence! Clearly you are a smart man! But I'm still not clear what you mean by "posts." Where are you making these posts? If you mean posting on websites then why not choose from the hundreds of text ads, banners, splash pages, and more that we've made available in our [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingTools]Marketing Center[/url]? You can post these marketing aids all over the place...and they all lead the reader to your SFI gateway. And, yes, they are specifically designed to be eye-catching.
George B. posted:
All I was suggesting was something that was as eye catching as the millions of other posts out there, where you dont have to do double takes, where you dont have to post hundreds of times a day in the hope that someone may actually spot your pale post among the other more eye catching posts.
If I could I would retract my original posting of this subject. Still very new I was under the impression that the "Suggestions" would be seen by somebody in a position to look at it objectively and then assess the viability thereof, not comments in bold who are of the opinion that they are mightier than Thou insinuating that I am an imbecile.

Hi George,

I sure hope no one was making any remarks about your intelligence! Clearly you are a smart man!

But I'm still not clear what you mean by "posts." Where are you making these posts? If you mean posting on websites then why not choose from the hundreds of text ads, banners, splash pages, and more that we've made available in our Marketing Center? You can post these marketing aids all over the place...and they all lead the reader to your SFI gateway. And, yes, they are specifically designed to be eye-catching.
Gery

United States

Hi Gery, really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my thread. Most newbies generally begin posting on facebook, fortunately, well speaking for myself we progress from there. I have taken the time to thoroughly scrutinise the marketing aids available and utelise them with great success. (but I was not able to do so during my first month... once you get through the waves the ocean is calm.) Even though Im assisting new PSAs I see them following the path I took... FREE Gateway link..lol! I will nurture them and just hold thumbs they have some kind of success and most importantly NOT lose enthusiasm or momentum. As we know, sales and earning commission is great.... but we need to build a team to be really profitable and successful in any form of MLM. Was not seeking any advice, just suggesting a little "spice" be added to the existing "recruiting" Gateway. (not the content... that part is Great) Thanks again. Kindest regards George.
Hi Gery, really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my thread. Most newbies generally begin posting on facebook, fortunately, well speaking for myself we progress from there. I have taken the time to thoroughly scrutinise the marketing aids available and utelise them with great success. (but I was not able to do so during my first month... once you get through the waves the ocean is calm.) Even though Im assisting new PSAs I see them following the path I took... FREE Gateway link..lol! I will nurture them and just hold thumbs they have some kind of success and most importantly NOT lose enthusiasm or momentum. As we know, sales and earning commission is great.... but we need to build a team to be really profitable and successful in any form of MLM. Was not seeking any advice, just suggesting a little "spice" be added to the existing "recruiting" Gateway. (not the content... that part is Great) Thanks again.
Kindest regards
George.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Liked by Agnes C. Louis B.

Posted 4 months ago More by Louis B.

George, I sincerely hope you took no offense from my post, as none was intended. Our efforts here are to help affiliates progress and yes it can be overwhelming at the beginning and we also have little idea of how far anyone has progressed when we reply. You are a BTL so obviously, you have learned much in a short time. I don't believe anyone intended to sound condescending of your abilities. One thing to consider for both marketing and leadership building, it's helpful to "grow a bit of a thick skin" along the way. Best of luck.
George,

I sincerely hope you took no offense from my post, as none was intended.

Our efforts here are to help affiliates progress and yes it can be overwhelming at the beginning
and we also have little idea of how far anyone has progressed when we reply.
You are a BTL so obviously, you have learned much in a short time.

I don't believe anyone intended to sound condescending of your abilities.

One thing to consider for both marketing and leadership building,
it's helpful to "grow a bit of a thick skin" along the way.

Best of luck.
5x SUPPORT
Louis B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by George B.

| Edit settings