Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only

Posted 4 months ago More by Isaac D.

We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI. However, I have been trying to find out how much a Basic Affiliate is able to earn a month through advertising and marketing only, given that this person is well trained in the SFI marketing field. And yes, I want to make it clear that I am asking no one to tell me the exact amount he or she earns a month with SFI. However, could someone please give me just a rough clue at least if nothing else? For example, someone who is well trained in the SFI marketing field (who is a Basic Affiliate only in SFI), does he earn at least a $1000 dollars a month with SFI through advertising and marketing only? Or thousands of dollars? And just to make it clear, I am not asking for links about how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI. I am not asking for a link wherein I shall be able to compare different things and then draw a conclusion. I am asking for testimonies only, or for something that has been proven only! There is a difference in how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI, and how much a Basic Affiliate actually does make with SFI. Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?! Thank you, Isaac D SFI Team Leader
We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI. However, I have been trying to find out how much a Basic Affiliate is able to earn a month through advertising and marketing only, given that this person is well trained in the SFI marketing field. And yes, I want to make it clear that I am asking no one to tell me the exact amount he or she earns a month with SFI.

However, could someone please give me just a rough clue at least if nothing else? For example, someone who is well trained in the SFI marketing field (who is a Basic Affiliate only in SFI), does he earn at least a $1000 dollars a month with SFI through advertising and marketing only? Or thousands of dollars?

And just to make it clear, I am not asking for links about how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI. I am not asking for a link wherein I shall be able to compare different things and then draw a conclusion. I am asking for testimonies only, or for something that has been proven only! There is a difference in how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI, and how much a Basic Affiliate actually does make with SFI.

Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!

Thank you,
Isaac D

SFI Team Leader
SUPPORT
Isaac D.

Mexico

Posted 4 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Isaac, I have wondered about this as well. It's good to have team leaders (BTL, STL, etc.) but not everyone is able to do that or wants to lead a team. If, indeed, one can earn $1,000 per month here as a basic affiliate, SFI is truly unique in affiliate platforms. Awesome stream! Johnna Ingram, BTL
Isaac,
I have wondered about this as well. It's good to have team leaders (BTL, STL, etc.) but not everyone is able to do that or wants to lead a team. If, indeed, one can earn $1,000 per month here as a basic affiliate, SFI is truly unique in affiliate platforms. Awesome stream!
Johnna Ingram, BTL
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Ti Isaac! As a Team Leader, you want to know how much you might earn if you wouldn't have been a Team leader. Well, the answer is so simple: with the same skills and engagement you would earn less than you are earning as a Team leader. And there is another point; you can earn unlimited amount throug direct commissions if you can sell enough items from Tripleclicks , you don't need to be a BTL or higher rank for that. Good Luck! :thumbsup:
Ti Isaac!

As a Team Leader, you want to know how much you might earn if you wouldn't have been a Team leader. Well, the answer is so simple: with the same skills and engagement you would earn less than you are earning as a Team leader.

And there is another point; you can earn unlimited amount throug direct commissions if you can sell enough items from Tripleclicks , you don't need to be a BTL or higher rank for that.

Good Luck!
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1442465]Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?[/quote] [b]Caution! Without legal income disclaimers we can't discuss specific amounts...[/b] However, here's what I will say: 1) If you're serious then a four figure monthly income is possible! 2) If you're really serious and apply leverage then a five figure monthly income is possible! 3) The income opportunity actually has no limits, but physics do come into play. Meaning there's only so many hours in the day, week, month etc... Hint: Learn from those that have achieved what you want to achieve! Ask actionable questions and then take action :thumbsup: Leon McKee P.S. I did not differentiate between the title levels because we're all simply Affiliates.
Isaac D. posted:
Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?

Caution! Without legal income disclaimers we can't discuss specific amounts...

However, here's what I will say:

1) If you're serious then a four figure monthly income is possible!

2) If you're really serious and apply leverage then a five figure monthly income is possible!

3) The income opportunity actually has no limits, but physics do come into play. Meaning there's only so many hours in the day, week, month etc...

Hint: Learn from those that have achieved what you want to achieve!

Ask actionable questions and then take action

Leon McKee

P.S. I did not differentiate between the title levels because we're all simply Affiliates.
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago More by Leon M.

Just wanted to point out that if one was using traditional affiliate marketing strategies to sell products and/or services it would actually be impossible to not [u]also[/u] build a team. There's no way to simply stay a basic affiliate as this is an eco-system with connected parts. If you drive prospect traffic to SFI, for any reason, then you WILL move through the title levels over time. The whole system is a process just like climbing a set of stairs. Leon McKee
Just wanted to point out that if one was using traditional affiliate marketing strategies to sell products and/or services it would actually be impossible to not also build a team. There's no way to simply stay a basic affiliate as this is an eco-system with connected parts. If you drive prospect traffic to SFI, for any reason, then you WILL move through the title levels over time. The whole system is a process just like climbing a set of stairs.

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Isaac D. 1 Reply

Thank you Leon! And yes, as I said in my post, or better to say, as I began in my post by saying that "We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI." And this is also the reason why I ended by saying: "Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!" I understand the SFI rules concerning this matter and therefore I also want to respect these rules! However, at least in my opinion, if SFI is making a statement that we can earn much through marketing and advertising, then we, of course, should also be able to at least have some sort of discussion about it if nothing else, correct ?! Caution! Without legal income disclaimers we can't discuss specific amounts. However, here's what I will say... 1) If you're serious then a four figure monthly income is possible! 2) If you're really serious and apply leverage then a five figure monthly income is possible. 3) The income opportunity actually has no limits, but physics do come into play. Meaning there's only so many hours in the day, week, month etc... Learn from those that have achieved what you want to achieve! Ask actionable questions and then take action! Leon McKee[/quote]
Thank you Leon! And yes, as I said in my post, or better to say, as I began in my post by saying that "We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI."

And this is also the reason why I ended by saying: "Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!"

I understand the SFI rules concerning this matter and therefore I also want to respect these rules! However, at least in my opinion, if SFI is making a statement that we can earn much through marketing and advertising, then we, of course, should also be able to at least have some sort of discussion about it if nothing else, correct ?!

Caution! Without legal income disclaimers we can't discuss specific amounts. However, here's what I will say...

1) If you're serious then a four figure monthly income is possible!

2) If you're really serious and apply leverage then a five figure monthly income is possible.

3) The income opportunity actually has no limits, but physics do come into play. Meaning there's only so many hours in the day, week, month etc...

Learn from those that have achieved what you want to achieve! Ask actionable questions and then take action!

Leon McKee
SUPPORT
Isaac D.

Mexico

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I think a basic affiliate would only be able to earn roughly $20 dollars... anything beyond that would likely earn them enough vp to advance to Executive Affiliate (EA). Even if you were earning $1000 a month as a basic Affiliate, it would be foolish not to advance yourself higher to earn the leveraged income. And remember... with the new changes, you can even earn leveraged income from basic affiliates.
I think a basic affiliate would only be able to earn roughly $20 dollars... anything beyond that would likely earn them enough vp to advance to Executive Affiliate (EA).

Even if you were earning $1000 a month as a basic Affiliate, it would be foolish not to advance yourself higher to earn the leveraged income. And remember... with the new changes, you can even earn leveraged income from basic affiliates.
17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Isaac D.

Well, I am greatly thankful for all the insight I am gleaning from all the great and marvelous replies I am receiving! I am especially honored to receive replies from as high as Platinum Team Leaders, Silver Team Leaders, and Bronze Team Leaders, etc... And, yes, I by no means want to be just a Basic Affiliate in SFI or else I would be just that, right? The reason why I posted simply was because I wanted to glean some new hope and courage! And surprisingly enough, some comments within my replies I have received so far contain both great and wonderful tips for me to work at. One, for example, is that by marketing and advertising effectively, this will automatically raise me up to a higher level!
Well, I am greatly thankful for all the insight I am gleaning from all the great and marvelous replies I am receiving! I am especially honored to receive replies from as high as Platinum Team Leaders, Silver Team Leaders, and Bronze Team Leaders, etc...

And, yes, I by no means want to be just a Basic Affiliate in SFI or else I would be just that, right? The reason why I posted simply was because I wanted to glean some new hope and courage!

And surprisingly enough, some comments within my replies I have received so far contain both great and wonderful tips for me to work at. One, for example, is that by marketing and advertising effectively, this will automatically raise me up to a higher level!
SUPPORT
Isaac D.

Mexico

[quote=1442502]Thank you Leon! And yes, as I said in my post, or better to say, as I began in my post by saying that "We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI." And this is also the reason why I ended by saying: "Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!"[/quote] Yes, you did an excellent job. No worries! My response was just to reinforce what you said otherwise someone might post something that gets the entire thread removed. This has happened many times over the years. Just trying to help. Leon McKee
Isaac D. posted:
Thank you Leon! And yes, as I said in my post, or better to say, as I began in my post by saying that "We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI."

And this is also the reason why I ended by saying: "Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!"

Yes, you did an excellent job. No worries!

My response was just to reinforce what you said otherwise someone might post something that gets the entire thread removed. This has happened many times over the years. Just trying to help.

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1442504]I think a basic affiliate would only be able to earn roughly $20 dollars... anything beyond that would likely earn them enough vp to advance to Executive Affiliate (EA). Even if you were earning $1000 a month as a basic Affiliate, it would be foolish not to advance yourself higher to earn the leveraged income. And remember... with the new changes, you can even earn leveraged income from basic affiliates. [/quote] Tim, as always your responses are simple to understand and pretty direct. You are a true forum guru! Leon McKee
Tim B. posted:
I think a basic affiliate would only be able to earn roughly $20 dollars... anything beyond that would likely earn them enough vp to advance to Executive Affiliate (EA).

Even if you were earning $1000 a month as a basic Affiliate, it would be foolish not to advance yourself higher to earn the leveraged income. And remember... with the new changes, you can even earn leveraged income from basic affiliates.

Tim, as always your responses are simple to understand and pretty direct. You are a true forum guru!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

In fact, it is possible. Having a way to recruit people every month and they do buy's in tripleclicks your earns depend on what they buy, remember: - Personally Referred Members (PRMs): Earn 20% of CV on their purchases; Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases; Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn - Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs): Earn 20% of CV on their purchases and Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn. But you will be "stuck" to your first generation and loose the leverage of team overrides income, remember: - If you're an Executive Affiliate, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations. - If you're a Bronze Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations. - If you're a Silver Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 8 compressed generations. - If you're a Gold Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 10 compressed generations. - If you're a Platinum Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 11 compressed generations. - If you're a Diamond Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 12 compressed generations. And you'll never benefit from having CSA that can give you some real money. Just think on it... Regards
In fact, it is possible. Having a way to recruit people every month and they do buy's in tripleclicks your earns depend on what they buy, remember:
- Personally Referred Members (PRMs): Earn 20% of CV on their purchases; Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases; Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
- Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs): Earn 20% of CV on their purchases and Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn.

But you will be "stuck" to your first generation and loose the leverage of team overrides income, remember:
- If you're an Executive Affiliate, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations.
- If you're a Bronze Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations.
- If you're a Silver Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 8 compressed generations.
- If you're a Gold Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 10 compressed generations.
- If you're a Platinum Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 11 compressed generations.
- If you're a Diamond Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 12 compressed generations.

And you'll never benefit from having CSA that can give you some real money.

Just think on it...

Regards
49x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings