Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Marees Tip. Stream Posts importance.

Posted 5 days ago

Morning all I thought I would share the stream post I just sent to all my team. [b]Feel free to duplicate.[/b] Most important Check smart start EVERY BODY. Click Start Here. [url=http://www.sfimg.com/smart]http://www.sfimg.com/smart[/url] View all Launch Pad Training top 14 posts. Then click blue links at the right. Study 1-3 new articles daily. Leaders succeed with reading. Check Top Movers and introduce yourself with sending an E Card sharing the link with all newbies. Tell them the importance of logging in daily is the way to succeed. [b]Yesterday I studied my Smart Start VP Ledger. Clicking all links I had not activated.[/b] Here are some interesting tips I found while reading the information provided. [b]Here are two great quotes that sum it up nicely:[/b] "Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman "Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller When I review the Lesson. Overnight success...NOT! In this lesson we're going to talk having big goals...but REALISTIC goals. SFI holds tremendous potential for those who will apply themselves, but it's not going to happen overnight or without work. As the old saying goes, "the only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary." I read the entire article. Then I click the Green Tab I have reviewed this lesson. I keep repeating this clicking all the blue tabs at the right. [b]Set aside some time today to broaden your knowledge with your Smart Start Training.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wCTeV6U.gif[/img]
Morning all I thought I would share the stream post I just sent to all my team.
Feel free to duplicate.
Most important Check smart start EVERY BODY. Click Start Here.
http://www.sfimg.com/smart
View all Launch Pad Training top 14 posts. Then click blue links at the right.
Study 1-3 new articles daily. Leaders succeed with reading.
Check Top Movers and introduce yourself with sending an E Card sharing the link with all newbies.
Tell them the importance of logging in daily is the way to succeed.

Yesterday I studied my Smart Start VP Ledger. Clicking all links I had not activated.
Here are some interesting tips I found while reading the information provided.
Here are two great quotes that sum it up nicely:
"Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman
"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller
When I review the Lesson. Overnight success...NOT!
In this lesson we're going to talk having big goals...but REALISTIC goals.
SFI holds tremendous potential for those who will apply themselves, but it's not going to happen overnight or without work.
As the old saying goes, "the only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary."
I read the entire article.
Then I click the Green Tab I have reviewed this lesson.
I keep repeating this clicking all the blue tabs at the right.

Set aside some time today to broaden your knowledge with your Smart Start Training.

21x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Thanks for the useful tip Maree...I'm sure this will be of help to many of us. Anita A
Thanks for the useful tip Maree...I'm sure this will be of help to many of us. Anita A
SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

It's true, Maree. What more can I say about Smart Start. It's a new revolution in SFI business to achieve faster success. A good start, without doubt for those who know the potentials of affiliate marketing like SFI. The foundation of this business has been set up and just spend some money to go for it! No regret. Time mean money. Delay can be "Yes" or "No"- Undecided or skeptical! Opportunities come and go.
It's true, Maree. What more can I say about Smart Start. It's a new revolution in SFI business to achieve faster success. A good start, without doubt for those who know the potentials of affiliate marketing like SFI. The foundation of this business has been set up and just spend some money to go for it! No regret. Time mean money. Delay can be "Yes" or "No"- Undecided or skeptical! Opportunities come and go.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Maree W , Good morning ! You mixed it in an interesting way . Like it ! I hope those who read to accept your advice. Have a nice day and all the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Maree W ,
Good morning !
You mixed it in an interesting way .
Like it !
I hope those who read to accept your advice.
Have a nice day and all the best !
Zoran Vukovic
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Maybe it would be better to have the new people get through so many lessons before we give them a few team members.
Maybe it would be better to have the new people get through so many lessons before we give them a few team members.
21x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Morning all I thought I would share the stream post I just sent to all my team. Feel free to duplicate. Most important Check smart start EVERY BODY. Click Start Here. http://www.sfimg.com/smart View all Launch Pad Training top 14 posts. Then click blue links at the right. Study 1-3 new articles daily. Leaders succeed with reading. Check Top Movers and introduce yourself with sending an E Card sharing the link with all newbies. Tell them the importance of logging in daily is the way to succeed. Yesterday I studied my Smart Start VP Ledger. Clicking all links I had not activated. Here are some interesting tips I found while reading the information provided. Here are two great quotes that sum it up nicely: "Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman "Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller When I review the Lesson. Overnight success...NOT! In this lesson we're going to talk having big goals...but REALISTIC goals. SFI holds tremendous potential for those who will apply themselves, but it's not going to happen overnight or without work. As the old saying goes, "the only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary." I read the entire article. Then I click the Green Tab I have reviewed this lesson. I keep repeating this clicking all the blue tabs at the right. Set aside some time today to broaden your knowledge with your Smart Start Training.
Morning all I thought I would share the stream post I just sent to all my team.
Feel free to duplicate.
Most important Check smart start EVERY BODY. Click Start Here.
www.sfimg.com/smart
View all Launch Pad Training top 14 posts. Then click blue links at the right.
Study 1-3 new articles daily. Leaders succeed with reading.
Check Top Movers and introduce yourself with sending an E Card sharing the link with all newbies.
Tell them the importance of logging in daily is the way to succeed.

Yesterday I studied my Smart Start VP Ledger. Clicking all links I had not activated.
Here are some interesting tips I found while reading the information provided.
Here are two great quotes that sum it up nicely:
"Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers." –Harry Truman
"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." –Margaret Fuller
When I review the Lesson. Overnight success...NOT!
In this lesson we're going to talk having big goals...but REALISTIC goals.
SFI holds tremendous potential for those who will apply themselves, but it's not going to happen overnight or without work.
As the old saying goes, "the only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary."
I read the entire article.
Then I click the Green Tab I have reviewed this lesson.
I keep repeating this clicking all the blue tabs at the right.

Set aside some time today to broaden your knowledge with your Smart Start Training.

Posted 5 days ago

Wow thank you Maree this I will definitely share with my downline. It is something we all can benefit from.
Wow thank you Maree this I will definitely share with my downline. It is something we all can benefit from.
3x SUPPORT
Michelle J.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Maree!, Always a great post...which stands often like a training manual thanks for sharing

Hi Maree!,
Always a great post...which stands often like a training manual
thanks for sharing
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings